A Question of Boner Etiquette

girthbrooks

Just Browsing
Media
Maybe you gals can help me with this one.

I'm married and last week, I saw a special friend of mine, someone I've known for 20 years but we have lived in different states. A platonic friend, but one that I am very attracted to. Here's what happened.

I'm at the beach where my hotel is and she visits me after work. Our plan was to have dinner out that evening. I'm in my bathing suit and she's wearing shorts. I suggested she wear or bring her bathing suit, but she confides in me that she just started her period. My birthday is the following day and her birthday is the day after that, we have not seen each other for almost 2 years, and she has brought a bottle of wine that needs to go into my refridge before we head out.

Well the excitement of just the 2 of us in my hotel room got the best of me and now I'm sporting a decent boner. 80% erection, I'm guessing. I wanted to be a gentelman but I must admit I was enjoying the fact that she had this power over me and that she may enjoy seeing that she had this effect on me. After a couple of minutes of nervously going back and forth in the room to put away the bottle, get out some fruit for her, as she is setting things down, going out to the balcony to inspect the view, I had time to think, "Is this erection going to be so noticable that it would make her feel uncomfortable?" I was okay with it, but maybe she wasn't.

Modesty won out, and I wrapped a towel around my waist, we sat at the table on the balcony and caught up on our lives. Of course the bone never went away (just much less noticable) until well after I showered, got dressed and finally arrived at the restaurant.

So my question is this. Have you gals ever had a similar situation with someone who was off-limits and had to say something?, or have you been more the "This is interesting, I'm going to enjoy the show. And WOW... I guess I still have what it takes!" type???

All in all, it was the best platonic date I've had in a long time and something I secretly hope to talk to her about someday, if and when, we are both single again!!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi and welcome Girthbrooks...:smile:

Wow..what a sexy situation! Yes, I know i know off limits but still...:cool:

I'm not i woman that go walking look males crotchs are but if i notice a unknow men bonner i will notice and check if he is sexy..but that is it...

If I find male sexy and we kind of flirt..if I get a chance to look discretely without him notice I would be flatered by his reaction bonner towards me...

In a situation like your I would be swet and dizzy...:redface: :tongue: bcause i would know you and etc IF i choose to act my wanting to get closer I could...well, something like that...(you are married..:rolleyes: :biggrin1: )...

Oh man..what a temptation..I cant be locked in a room in this situation only if I have freedom to express and grab and etc...

No I never was in this situation....and the right bonner dont need to have an etiquette to me. Just become bonner and use the bonner in me.

Wow..very sexy sexy situation...but I would run from it if i was married...

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
In this situation I would hope that the guy would be discrete as you were. I would probably be quite flattered and inquisitive if I knew, but would find it too distracting and difficult to sit there chatting whilst it was being flaunted.

I`d probably quite like to catch a quick flash accidentially though.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't need to see an erection to know I've had that effect on a man, I think. I wouldn't be upset if I noticed, but I think if it was obvious that he was trying to make sure I saw it, I'd have to wonder what the point was, and I might be uncomfortable with that. So, no, he wouldn't have to cover it up, but I don't want him to flaunt it either.

girthbrooks

Just Browsing
Media
Ladies, thanks for the quick responses. Yes, I agree, flaunting it would have been a huge no-no; and perhaps the towel wrap unintentionally brought attention to my state of arousal that maybe would have gone unnoticed.

You gals are lucky in a way, not having to deal with these situations but us guys may actually be luckier since it was a very pleasant surprise and such a stimulating experience. It made me feel so alive.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GirthBrooks..

I find in me the need to say that if I gave a very enthusiastic response to your simple post question..sorry, if it was too much over reaction..but as I said it was very erotic like a page of an erotic story I was reading...:redface:

:smile: