A question of identity!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by southwest, Nov 27, 2007.

1. southwest

southwest New Member

Hey people just wondering how you see your self, what gives you your self identity. Things like your job, nationality, race, skills, family, car, aspects of your personality, how big/small your body parts are.... etc.

I'll start.... although I'm from the U.K. I am Welsh(when pushed I am an earthling), I am proud of my skill as a builder, I am a martial artist, I don't have close family ties, I am pleased that I am sexually tolerant, I am not racist, some cultures piss me off, don't need lots of money but I like to be financially independent, women are important to me so is friendship, I'll think of more me later:biggrin1:

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

This is quite a hard question to answer, I think some of the things that define me are my humour, it's carried me through some hard times, and that I'll always give something a go even if I have no idea how to do it, I usually manage to get it done with the end result being good even if I might have gone about it all wrong. I'm considered charming but mouthy and those things go hand in hand, if I weren't charming I wouldn't be able to get away with the things I say and if I didn't say the things I did I wouldn't have to be charming :)

Draft saved Draft deleted