A question on fluids...

orion_is_sweet

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I may be doing something wrong...

I have heard that drinking water, eating less vegetables, no fast food, a good amount of sweet fruits and significantly less frequent ejaculations can all help increase ejaculation volume and can make the taste much more desirable. However, I can barely notice an increase in volume and to me the taste isn't any different.

Is there any other techniques to get better results? Or is there any advice that some of you can give me on the techniques I'm using now?

I'd really like to have a greater ejaculate volume and cum that tastes good and not bitter or funky...or even flavourless.

Thanks for any support and advice you may give :smile:

safetyfirst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really dont feel that you will ever achieve cum that say tastes of apples when you have been eating apples, it may have a slight apple taste but your cum is never gonna taste like fruit juice!

Also, could the water be having a detremental effect on the extra food that you are eating by diluting the taste therefore having no effect??

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
Fructose (fruit sugar) is a normal component of semen, but I was under the impression it was made and secreted by the seminal vesicles, so I don't know what role diet might play. I have heard anecdotally about things you eat affecting the taste, like pineapple.

I have been taking this herbal called Speman for over a month now and I believe my volume is easily 2X what it was when I started. I now wish I had taken careful measurements so that I'm not just guessing. My wife has actually commented twice in the past week about the amount of my cum without any prompting from me, and she's not aware that I'm taking anything new except my normal vitamins.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just on the subject of the taste: There are some key components of semen that contribute to its taste and aroma, and those chemicals and compounds have definite and fixed flavor and aroma. The characteristic "smell" of semen comes mainly from two low molecular weight amines, spermine and spermidine. Their function is to raise the pH of semen to combat the acidic environment of the vagina. They also contribute something of a bitter taste. The fructose component is generally small enough that it does not contribute a sweet flavor. There are some foods that can have an effect on the smell and taste, but generally speaking, not a great effect. The flavor and aroma of most fruits comes from compounds called esters, which are usually broken down in the digestive tract and would have no influence on semen. Foods like asparagus, broccoli, garlic, and onions can contribute strong smell and taste influences, and taking vitamin supplements (especially B-vitamins) can make it less pleasant. Large amounts of "junk foods" can alter the blood chemistry enough to have a negative effect on semen quality, especially lots of high-sugar foods.

Bottom line: a good, healthy diet contributes to a good, healthy reproductive system. But even with the perfect diet, there are some chemical components in semen that some people find unpleasant.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also think it depends on the timescale... If you clean up your diet and improve your water intake for a week, you're not going to see significant effects. However, if, for example, you improve your diet and fluid intake over a few months, then gradually I think you may see an improvement, not to mention the obvious health benefits. Really, we should all be living and eating healthy anyway. Eat more fruit!!!