A question regarding pubes

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_MaxVonBigwow, Jan 28, 2012.

1. D_MaxVonBigwow

D_MaxVonBigwow New Member

What's the best way to trim your pubes?

I tried shaving everything once and I ended up looking like a startlingly well-endowed baby.

So I was just wondering what styles you guys shave yours into? Or if you just let it grow? Any pictures you want to donate would be greatly appreciated...

And any response from girls as well- what do you like, what don't you like?

2. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    shave your balls with baby powder and a clean inexpensive razor. Trim up your pubes with scissors, but leave some hair there dude

3. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I trim mine with a Philips Bodygroom. It helps keep everything to an even length.

I don't do any crazy shapes or anything like that, just level it off on top and leave everything else as-is. There's a few pics in my gallery that show what it looks like.

4. D_MaxVonBigwow

I've tried shaving my balls before, fucking awful for a few days afterwards, insane razorburn... does baby powder work?

5. cum_shot_fan

cum_shot_fan Member

Try a Seiko Clean Cut, perfect for your balls. No razor burn at all.

6. D_MaxVonBigwow

Blimey, it's a little expensive...

7. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I already wrote my preference here:

http://www.lpsg.org/278518-stop-with-the-manscaping-already-4.html#post3932885

I prefer waxed clean. My guy is tall and muscular and has a giant cock, so he looks nothing like a baby, even when he doesn't have pubic hair.

For me a guy has to be either completely clean of hair or have a natural bush. I have a particularly sensitive clit and labia, so bare skin on bare skin contact during sex feels heavenly, whereas short trimmed hair can be so uncomfortable and itchy that I will refuse sex until it's either removed again or it grows out enough that it's soft again. A little landing strip above the penis doesn't work at all since that comes in direct contact with my clitoris. How am I supposed to orgasm with that irritating me? Shaved hair can grow in stubbly and that's awful. Might as well put a little sandpaper there for me to rub up against. No thank you. :no:

Waxed hair grows back in soft, and it takes a long time for it to grow back in, so that's why I prefer waxed. I can still have sex when waxed hair is growing back and still enjoy myself.

8. D_MaxVonBigwow

So would it just completely ruin it for you if somebody's not taken care of themselves down there? I can imagine stubbly groin could really hurt if the guy has stamina...

I didn't know pubes even came into the equation during sex! Shows how much I know, huh? :)

9. zero_ga

zero_ga Member

Albums:
    I shave it all and the wife waxes it every so often too have to let it grow a few days so it can be waxed tho.... i use electric first and every day in shower use mach2 or 3 style to take off everything down there you get used to it after a few years i dont get razor burn... sometimes i shave with gel sometimes baby oil usually in shower is best

10. zero_ga

zero_ga Member

Albums:
    Petite is right much better for sex once tried it I never went back wife likes it smooth too if i had the money i would get laser or electrolis and never have to worry bout it again but i think the wife likes waxing me too

11. n52b30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This stuff is amazing. Try it out. Best stuff you'll find for hair removal for guys :p Like the name suggested, balls feel gooD!!!!

ballsBALM

12. n52b30

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  13. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

I like a hairy pubs on a woman. My opinion is when both of us have hair , that serves as a cushion and natures lubricant. Bare flesh against bare flesh cause for problems. Our Maker did it right!

14. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    You should remove the referral from your link. spammer.

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Oh an epilating device is good, too. Can be easier to do than waxing and less painful, although more time consuming.

I don't mind a full bush, as I said above.

16. D_MaxVonBigwow

Haha I work in a shop that sells epilators... One of our male customers returned it saying that it felt worse than somebody using teeth during oral sex.

17. D_Roald Bahl

D_Roald Bahl Account Disabled

I shave it all off :)

18. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Use it wrong and it's a torture device! It does take practice to get it right, and following the directions is important. I like it because I can epilate away the hair at my own pace. Except I've misplaced mine... :frown1:

19. eurotop40

Gold Member

20. art

art
    Gold Member

I trim mine every now and then with a Philips Bodygroom, just to even it up. Use a #4 or 5 guard. My girl friend does the same.

I tried shaving a few times (my last girl enjoyed shaving my body as foreplay!), and it always felt odd. I enjoy some pubic hair on a woman...and since my body is moderately hairy (I trim it some, too), it seems right to keep some pubes, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted