A question that's always been on my mind.....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really??? So which is it Rommette????? Either you've never had sex on your period or you have. You being wishy-washy, dishonest or whatever else you want to call it is exactly why people think you're a man. After that I'm not even going to address the rest of your tirade.
I no longer think she is a man; but she is woefully naive. :redface:

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really??? So which is it Rommette????? Either you've never had sex on your period or you have. You being wishy-washy, dishonest or whatever else you want to call it is exactly why people think you're a man. After that I'm not even going to address the rest of your tirade.

If you take a good look I started this thread in MAY 2008.....now saying my first sexual encounter on my period was THIS JULY (2009) is not being wishy-washy. Perhaps you should take a fucking look and read

And as Javyn said:
Wow. Looks like the men here aren't the only ones who are assholes are they :)

Could someone explain to me what the women's issues section is for? Is there a clause somewhere in the ToS or something that says questions aren't allowed here?

Oh, scorpioslut you forgot to answer my question:
Would you really recommend to someone that they have Unprotected Sex and "find out" if it works as a method of birth control?

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks Rommette, you are actually starting to clear up this Womens' Issues section of the forum.

For the longest, I thought the ladies here just hated men, but after these attacks on you for a thread that is rather less stupid than what you normally post, no offense, prove that the women here are just hateful in general.

Your question is exactly the kind of post women say they wish other women would post rather than the men posting about vagina size and small penis humiliation.

Apparently honest questions aren't allowed either by the defacto-moderator cackling hen club.

Perhaps the mods of LPSG should just restrict this section of the forum for dolfette, Mantis, etc. and their white knights. Then they can circle-jerk each other to their hearts' content without any interference from others or those nasty differing opinions which have always been very unwelcome here.

Last edited:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, is aking a question in a "Women's Issues" part of a forum not research. Of course I could have googled it and then come across some biased websites. I dont see what's the big deal. People use yahoo answers (Yahoo! Answers - Home ) all the time. I'm sure they're not bashed for asking questions.

Right now im 21 and i've been through depo (of course), nuvaring, the copper IUD and now im on Paraguard (hormonal IUD) so i've done quite abit exploring since I started this thread. I get the feeling that many of you prefer that I do "self exploration" but would you really reccomend to someone that they really have unprotected sex and "find out" if it works as a method of birth control? Am I really the ignorant one now?

scorpioslut and Symphonic I don't think you quite understand. At 12 or 13 years old when you get a period I was very impressionable. I remember soaking every piece of information up that day. I remember he asking me "Do you know what this means?" and of course I said yeah thinking that it means im almost grown and I got the biggest shock of my life when she said "this means you can have babies now". I couldn't believe it. Nobody had ever told me this! I remember he telling me that after the pad gets some blood on it i'll change it so imagine what she was thinking when 5 minutes later im walking to the bathroom with a pad in my hand. She said "where the hell are you going?" and I explained that there was blood on my tampon in which she said "no, you gotta keep it on for a while". I couldn't believe it. I didn't sit down for two hours in fear it might get everywhere.

What im trying to say is that there are some things you just believe that older people tell you. My grandmother said gay people go to hell. That doesn't mean I had to participate in lesbian acts and "self explore" for her beliefs to stay with me for a long time. It wasn't until I was 17 or 18 that I interpreted the bible in my own way. Whether any of you like it parents do shape their childrens views. Most of the stuff I didnt even learn from schools, the government or adults but rather from my peers. The guys would giggle and laugh when I didn't know what certain words mean. They would then explain it to me. If they had told me I couldn't get pregnant my first time having sex I would have believed them but thank goodness the school is there to corrects these myths.

You guys take things so seriously. Also the first time I had sex on my period was this July with my looser fuck buddy. It creaped the hell out of him. Everything was fine until he pulled out to see about 3 oz of blood pour out afterward. Even I was scared by the amount of blood

I do not know if anyone else caught it, but earlier she said she was 19, now she is 21. :rolleyes:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do not know if anyone else caught it, but earlier she said she was 19, now she is 21. :rolleyes:

the OP was over a year ago... umm people have these things called birthdays :rolleyes:

mean is fun.... stupid and mean... really not that much fun :mad:

i do kinda got to wonder/question why someone would bump a thread of their own dumbassery. not saying i'm not a dumbass, but i am grateful when my dumbass displays are left to gather dust in the archive.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JAVN - You are so funny and so perceptive!

Why does a bright guy like you with an awesome cock, I might add, quote Rush Limbaugh's racism?

Last edited:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
JAVN - You are so funny and so perceptive!

Why does a bright guy like you with an awesome cock quote Rush Limbaugh?

I think I need to change my sig. I quoted Rush because he's a fatass hatemonger. I had no idea so many people here would interpret that quote as me being somehow supportive of his bigotry. I was trying to point out his blatant racism to the posters here in the POlitics section who deny he is a racist.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the OP was over a year ago... umm people have these things called birthdays :rolleyes:

mean is fun.... stupid and mean... really not that much fun :mad:

i do kinda got to wonder/question why someone would bump a thread of their own dumbassery. not saying i'm not a dumbass, but i am grateful when my dumbass displays are left to gather dust in the archive.

I realize that, but to age 2 years in 1 year is pretty good. Sorry, just see some untruths here. :rolleyes:

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I realize that, but to age 2 years in 1 year is pretty good. Sorry, just see some untruths here. :rolleyes:

May 08: Original Post (age 19)
July 08: Example Birthday (Now age 20)
July 09: Example Birthday (Now age 21)
Sept 09: Thread revived (Still age 21)

How's that for an untruth? :p

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well, if anybody really wanted to see it all they have to do is go to threads started in anyone's profile.

I was happening to go through mine when I saw this and started laughing.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, if anybody really wanted to see it all they have to do is go to threads started in anyone's profile.

I was happening to go through mine when I saw this and started laughing.

Ms. Rommette... this was a show of my dumbassery :redface:

i figured you bumped the thread in a very "wow, i am a very different person now" and with soft chuckle about the things people believe before they get out into the world and do that whole growing up and learning up.

apologies for unintended snarkery :smile: