A question to the republicans, and the democrats...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D_N Flay Table, Nov 5, 2008.

1. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

Now that the american people have spoken, the dust has settled and we have a new President elect. Can we put aside the differences that have seperated out country not to mention this site for the past months and come together not under the title of republican or democrat and work together to make this country a better place?

No one is saying that it will be easy, but I feel confident that we can restore our nation as the beacon of hope to the world.

Can we not clog the site with every conspiricy theory, every bit of slander and rumor.

I will be observing our new president under a microscope just like everyone else. But for the first time in 8 years I feel like we have a chance to wipe the slate clean, and restore the republic.

Are we ready to bring this country back?
    Or are we to keep slinging mud?

Americans, its your move.

2. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

good question

dunno

matter of speculation at some other forums, given the level of antipathy held by some towards Pres O

my own personal feeling is that the depth and extent of the problems we will be facing together, will moderate ideological tempers to an extent, and force us to cooperate

#2 B_Nick4444, Nov 5, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2008
  3. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    sure we can...have too...we are AMERICA...the world depends on us...to lead and protect freedom...i did not vote for OBAMA, but will fight to the death to protect our great nation....and our PRESIDENT OBAMA...

Draft saved Draft deleted