A question

Well I can't believe I am actually considering this but here it is. Recently I had a nesbits procedure for penis curvature and as a result of that my penis has been shortened (operation cuts out the longer side to straighten it up rather than attack the white lump / congenital curvature that was there) and I would like to try jelqing to get my length back. I didn't lose that much and I'm not on some unrealistic mission to become some 10 inch monster who has people running to the hills. I just want to know if it's possible

Here's the thing though: Firstly I have permanent stitches inside my penis which I can feel if I look for them... will doing this be safe or even possible? As I'd rather not make a curve going the other direction.

Secondly, my foreskin has been tightened due to the operation and in all probability I will have to have a circumcision (which I really dislike the idea of - no offence to any circumcised individuals here) so what effect will this have on that?

Thirdly, does Jelqing actually work? What are your experiences of it as my Urologist dismissed the idea as potentially doing more harm than good.

Edit: This is also from Yahoo answers

"Mine is a decent size, but like a number of men, we're faced with the idea about making ourselves bigger. I tried those exercises for a while and they did seem to make my shaft thicker, really felt more swollen and I would add that maybe it helped me get about 1/4" longer. But when I stopped doing them, I rapidly returned to my natural size. I even used a pump for a while 6-8 months, daily on a fairly routine basis. I used it slowly for extended periods of time. I actually swelled up thicker than the size of the pump and I got about 2" longer. I was pretty thick but my erections weren't hard, they were firm but the tissue was soft. Anyway I was concerned over getting micro-tears in my penis that would later lead to scaring inside my shaft, so I stopped. Again within a few days I returned to my normal size."

Fourthly, assuming all the answers to the above are positive... what do I do and how do I go about doing it? Take into account I have no intention of buying any devices - if I do this it will be of my own steam not some power stretching device.

I look forward to your responses

Last edited by a moderator:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I can't believe I am actually considering this but here it is. Recently I had a nesbits procedure for penis curvature and as a result of that my penis has been shortened (operation cuts out the longer side to straighten it up rather than attack the white lump / congenital curvature that was there) and I would like to try jelqing to get my length back. I didn't lose that much and I'm not on some unrealistic mission to become some 10 inch monster who has people running to the hills. I just want to know if it's possible

Here's the thing though: Firstly I have permanent stitches inside my penis which I can feel if I look for them... will doing this be safe or even possible? As I'd rather not make a curve going the other direction.

Secondly, my foreskin has been tightened due to the operation and in all probability I will have to have a circumcision (which I really dislike the idea of - no offence to any circumcised individuals here) so what effect will this have on that?

Thirdly, does Jelqing actually work? What are your experiences of it as my Urologist dismissed the idea as potentially doing more harm than good.

"Mine is a decent size, but like a number of men, we're faced with the idea about making ourselves bigger. I tried those exercises for a while and they did seem to make my shaft thicker, really felt more swollen and I would add that maybe it helped me get about 1/4" longer. But when I stopped doing them, I rapidly returned to my natural size. I even used a pump for a while 6-8 months, daily on a fairly routine basis. I used it slowly for extended periods of time. I actually swelled up thicker than the size of the pump and I got about 2" longer. I was pretty thick but my erections weren't hard, they were firm but the tissue was soft. Anyway I was concerned over getting micro-tears in my penis that would later lead to scaring inside my shaft, so I stopped. Again within a few days I returned to my normal size."

Fourthly, assuming all the answers to the above are positive... what do I do and how do I go about doing it? Take into account I have no intention of buying any devices - if I do this it will be of my own steam not some power stretching device.

The fact you have been cut and will have scaring may prevent you regaining what you’ve lost, but if I were you I would get some medical advice; maybe from the guy that did the op?

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The fact you have been cut and will have scaring may prevent you regaining what you’ve lost, but if I were you I would get some medical advice; maybe from the guy that did the op?

google massage treatments and look up scar release. you can break up adheisions in scar tissue ..it will loosen and not only become less noticible over time..but the scar tissue itself can be broken down and you wont be able to feel it. It works... trust me on that :) I haven't had surgery on my penis ...however i've had it on my scrotum. Unless i stretch the skin to show someone the scar...you dont even notice it...and it's a good 3 to 4 inches long.

I had about 2.5" removed, due to an injury. You cannot tell from my pics either :) hahaha

Scrufuss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude I can't even go there.. (holds legs together tightly) just ouwich.
Man oh man geeez makes me squirm...

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may want to wait a while for that to heal.

Good surgery minimizes tissue injury and the resulting scar is small and over time may even shrink a little.
The healing may take 1-2 years.

If you mess with it doing PE before then you risk injuring the surgery site and the body will respond with more scar tissue formation.

Don't know if jelqing routines are in your future at all.
Maybe an extender which provides gentle traction.
Similar devices are used to lengthen and straighten out arms and legs and in many cases there is scar tissue involved

Do your homework and get some good medical opinions from reputable professional sources before going forward with PE

Good luck.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It can be done, but you'll need to wait until you're fully healed first. When you do get started doing your exercises, take everything very slowly. You may want to start doing these exercises first: http://www.lpsg.org/1805590-post43.html
Do not do anything that causes you any pain in your stitched area. In time, this area will strengthen and you'll eventually be able to work up to doing high intensity work.

You can do PE exercises whether you're circumcised or not. Only minor modifications need to be made for uncircumcised men- more lube and ensuring that your foreskin isn't getting snagged by any of the pulling. If you do get circumcised, wail until you're fully healed first before starting PE.

Most doctors unfamiliar with non-surgical PE will tell you the same. Jelqing and other PE exercises do work, but you can't just pull on your penis haphazardly and expect good things to happen. By following a progressive routine you'll ensure that you're forcing gains. You'll also need to do stamina work (check the link below for details) to improve your stamina and to ensure that your newly bigger penis gets its required amount of blood flow. Once you've reached your goals, you can maintain them by "cementing" them (also covered in the link below).

You don't need any special tools just yet. You can start learning about what to do here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

Last edited:

I see, well I cannot see any scarring from my surgery (other than that specifically related to my foreskin) but I am guessing I should still hold off on this? Take into account I am perfectly capable of having sex etc. Also since I've got asked three times now what a nesbits is here's a graphical representation (the real thing is gross) I found from Google:

images-image_popup-r7_nesbit.jpg

S

SirConcis

I can't comment on the scar inside your penis.

But you would have had is tantamount to a partial circumcsion. (since they had to cut open your skin)

How long ago was the operation ?

When you are soft, is your scar pretty much at tip of foreskin ? Or where is it ?

With a partial circumcision, it is quite common that a mild case of phimosis apepars diring the healing process. One of the process of scarring is the contraction of the scar tissue to bring the skin edges closer and reduce size of scar. But on a foreksin, this also means narrowing the opening of forekskin.

Frequent retraction of foreksin will help reduce this. When you do find tightness, I found a warm shower/bath helps loosen it.

Eventually, you will find that your skin will regain its flexibility and become easy to retract, but until then, you do need to regulalry "exercise" your foreskin opening by retracting it as often as you can.

If you do some serious exercises, I found that sweat or whatever else caused the scar to tighten some, but would loosen up after shower.

Oce the scar has conpleted that process (Ithink it is a couple of months, but most of it is early on), you won't have problems afterwards.

I can't comment on the scar inside your penis.

But you would have had is tantamount to a partial circumcsion. (since they had to cut open your skin)

How long ago was the operation ?

When you are soft, is your scar pretty much at tip of foreskin ? Or where is it ?

With a partial circumcision, it is quite common that a mild case of phimosis apepars diring the healing process. One of the process of scarring is the contraction of the scar tissue to bring the skin edges closer and reduce size of scar. But on a foreksin, this also means narrowing the opening of forekskin.

Frequent retraction of foreksin will help reduce this. When you do find tightness, I found a warm shower/bath helps loosen it.

Eventually, you will find that your skin will regain its flexibility and become easy to retract, but until then, you do need to regulalry "exercise" your foreskin opening by retracting it as often as you can.

If you do some serious exercises, I found that sweat or whatever else caused the scar to tighten some, but would loosen up after shower.

Oce the scar has conpleted that process (Ithink it is a couple of months, but most of it is early on), you won't have problems afterwards.

I had the operation in August. My Urologist said that this operation always causes problems with the foreskin and they used to routinely remove it but I asked to keep mine. I go back to see them in February, if no progress is made by then it is highly likely I will be circumcised.

The scar is at the tip of the foreskin. When I'm flaccid I can pull it back with some minor force, when it's erect I can only go about 1/2 the way. Take into account before my operation my foreskin was not overly loose (it still went back but it required me to manually pull it back rather than it just popping there per se)

S

SirConcis

When you retract, do you see a very slim band of tight skin at the scar ? (aka: only scar is tight, but skin around it isn't ?

Either way, if you wish to save your doomed foreskin, you need to exercise it as often as possible without hurting it. Retract it back and forth slowly as often as possible. If the scar is still a scar, try some vitamine E *oil* (pure stuff in a bottle, not the stuff for eyes), or polysporin or even vaseline. They tend to help loosen scar tissue.

In your february meeting, if you really wish to try everything to save your foreskin, ask about steroid creams to loosen the foreskin as a last resort.

But you have an uphill battle if you haven't "worked" your foreskin loose by now. The doctor will probably be quick to point that circumcision is the only option.

When I had a partial circumcision, the tightness was sporadic (basically after long periods of sweaty exercises) and lasted a couple of months. And every erection causes the foreksin to retract so it had its share of exercises to loosen the scar every day and night.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
DEAR MCMM...remember this is an opinion site...unless you see an MD behind someone's name, you are likely to get into a bit of trouble...becareful with your most prized posession, a skilled urologist is always your best option...sounds like you are not finished with your problem..find a good trusted doctor.....loosing a foreskin is not the end of the world...but maybe the end of your problem, good luck...

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Calambo,

Apparently you overlooked the fact that the O/P has been consulting with a physician [a Urologist, in fact, was mentioned earlier] and has his next appointment in February. Note that both Sirconcis and I were aware of the February appointment. We only giving him supplemental info and advice.

The advice I gave requires a trip to a physician since only a physician can prescribe the cream I mentioned. The webpage that I linked was co-written by a physician.

Anyway, I think the O/P is wise enough to view advice from a penis forum with due scepticism.