A question

D_u65di

Just Browsing
Media
Are bigger girls (plus size) able to take guys with bigger dicks easier than smaller petite girls? I.e. is there a relation between body size of a girl and her vagina?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Yes - absolutely.

As a woman gets fatter her cunt becomes a veritable cave!

The science behind it is very interesting. As a woman's body mass increases, as more fat cells collect between muscle and skin (in the hypodermis), the blood supply to the vagina is effected, causing the walls of the vagina to retreat up further into the woman's body, increasing the capacity of the vagina, of course. The problem is with crash dieting. If a very heavy woman loses weight too quickly her cunt can collapse in causing her to be unable to have sex with anything larger than a short pencil until she can undergo restorative therapy; e.g. gradual dilation.

NO - OF COURSE NOT, YOU DUMBASS!!

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
This 'question' comes up all the time here. People seem to want to believe thin girls = tight pussy for some reason. From personal experience the largest two women i've been with have been the tightest and the loosest.

I've heard it said (though don't particularly believe it) that fat women are supposed to be tighter. If you think about it this makes more sense. If the same frame is packed with more fat and meat there has to be less room for internal organs maybe?, I know it's true that extremely overweight people run risks as there is less space for their lungs to expand into and their heart to beat but that's more common in men because of the way men carry fat. I did spend a while with a woman who claimed to have lost 80 pounds a few years before I met her and she was _very_ loose, though made up for it in other ways...

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes - absolutely.

As a woman gets fatter her cunt becomes a veritable cave!

The science behind it is very interesting. As a woman's body mass increases, as more fat cells collect between muscle and skin (in the hypodermis), the blood supply to the vagina is effected, causing the walls of the vagina to retreat up further into the woman's body, increasing the capacity of the vagina, of course. The problem is with crash dieting. If a very heavy woman loses weight too quickly her cunt can collapse in causing her to be unable to have sex with anything larger than a short pencil until she can undergo restorative therapy; e.g. gradual dilation.

NO - OF COURSE NOT, YOU DUMBASS!!

I was going to comment, but I just can't top that. :hail:

cew4002

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm no petite chick, although I wouldn't call myself a blimp either. haha. Anyways, I've been told numerious times that I'm super tight. Until about 15 min into stimulation, only one guy finger will fit into me. I loosen up some as time goes by and can take a nice big dick, and its a nice and tight fit. I do kegal exercises all of the time though and have for over 6 years. This is probably something that makes more of a difference than weight.