A question

wellreadguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife is deployed right now and we are both enjoying our extra-curricular flings. I was talking to the guy she is currently hooking up with and he told me that he is 9x4. This got me to wondering....

Which would you prefer and why:

Him (9x4)
Me (7x6)

I have no problem with him and her hooking up, or even her enjoying the differences between him and I (thats kind of the point), it just struck me that i am 2" thicker than him and he is 2" longer than me.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
In an open relationship, one has to be willing to be open and udnerstanding. It goes both ways. The husband has to realize that his dick might not be the biggest, thickest, fuck beast around, and that his wife might get more pleasure from a different size. The wife has to realize that the husband is sticking his dick in different places and may enjoy them more than her (or differently than her).

Personally, husband, I feel as thought you might want to sit down and have a discussion about your dick, and any issues you might have with size. I don't think that 4 inches of girth is all that impressive regardless of the length, and I suspect she won't either.

wellreadguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In an open relationship, one has to be willing to be open and udnerstanding. It goes both ways. The husband has to realize that his dick might not be the biggest, thickest, fuck beast around, and that his wife might get more pleasure from a different size. The wife has to realize that the husband is sticking his dick in different places and may enjoy them more than her (or differently than her).

Personally, husband, I feel as thought you might want to sit down and have a discussion about your dick, and any issues you might have with size. I don't think that 4 inches of girth is all that impressive regardless of the length, and I suspect she won't either.

Very true. We had that talk way back when we decided to pursue this lifestyle and I'm fully aware that there will be those who are bigger and smaller than me. For my money I wouldn't want to be 9". I love my girth, another 1/2" would be nice, but I have never had any complaints with what I have.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
9x4 does sound really weird and unenjoyable but what sounds even weirder is that she's deployed and having a fling. I know it's illegal to have sex in Afghanistan and I'm pretty sure Iraq too, and getting caught in the wrong gender's quarters or having a relationship with someone of a different rank will get you sent home pretty quick. I could be mistaken though, silly Canadian that I am :tongue:

J5k

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's 4" in diameter, not circumference? In which case she might need to invest in some spelunking equipment after that.