A Question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by philberttrw, Feb 17, 2005.

1. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:
    Oh, I decided to be nice. He thanked me for my advice :)

Neeeeeevermind.

*sigh*

2. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've read his blog also, but I don't think he's that bad of a guy. He's been pretty nice bout things, but that's just me. And if you're worried about streak of narcissism, well look at the pics he's got up with his blog. All I can say is...damn. I'm jealous of how he looks, and I don't doubt that many guys would turn down the chance to look like that. That form most likely opens several doors to him, and so he just sees the world from a different view than the rest of us do.

3. txquis

Gold Member

More than one of us have questioned whether or not he is a real fratboy,
    or whether this is just a played out fantasy type blog.
    REal or not real, i'll say this, it is one HOT READ. :)

4. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:

Oh, I agree, Tx, I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

5. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I haven't read it yet, but it looks like it's full of juicy reads. I do find it odd though that if he's a semi-nude model, he's shy about showing his face with his pic. Just figured that he'd be used to showing the whole package, bod and face together.

6. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:

The effect I got from it was, I desperately want to have sex with someone exactly like him in build, endowment and sexual talent, but not his personality towards sex.

I tend to portray women as more than walking vaginas, and men as more than penises.

...But I do take a certain pleasure in meaningless, casual sex :)

7. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah - I just read it and it is very hot...Very frat guy stuff - I remember that stuff plus I use to model in college too...His pics are very hot too...He seems cool though - and very much a normal horny frat boy - the stories I could tell about my own days...

8. Imported

Gold Member

indicapimp69: Damn! I just got an email from a friend of mine who thinks he might know the guy(going by the face pic in particular). If so he goes to school at Indiana U. Bloomington. Pretty sure he's Frat -though he doesn't think the guys Delta Chi-but there are like 25 houses there. Also his name's Jared not Jason. My buddy has run into the guy swimming alot-and if it's the same guy- he's definitely hung. He's gonna try and see if he can find out some more.

9. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:

OH MY! THIS COULD GET INTERESTING!!!

...*drama*

10. Imported

Gold Member

indicapimp69: O.K. My contact at I.U. after talking to about 20 people (mostly Sorority) found 2 girls that know of him. Yeah, he's Greek -but not Delta Chi. They won't say which right now because they want him to keep up the Blog-and are afraid he would prob. stop if found out. They haven't had sex with him but apparently know 1 or more who have. Word is that he's nearly 10 inches VERY thick and can indeed fuck like a stallion.

11. philberttrw

philberttrw New Member

Albums:

I think I've decided that based on your dick pic in the gallery, and your avatar, I'd rather read about YOUR sexual exploits. Or, perhaps skip past all the boring reading and just go ahead and make one for the memories.

Holy fuck, man, you're gorgeous. And hung like a beast.

12. Imported

Gold Member

indicapimp69: Close encounters! HEY GUYS! GUESS WHAT! :excl: my friend at I.U. (who's been reading the Blog too) said he managed finally managed to run into our stud on Tuesday night. He figured the guy might actually be swimming that night -like he mentioned in the blog-so runs over to the indoor pool on campus just in time to catch fratrat in the hallway leaving the pool area (he was with two other guys). He was wearing a dark blue speedo and red swim cap and said the guy already has a pretty decent tan. He could tell they were all headed into the shower area and didn't want to follow them right at that point. So he heads into the pool area and walks around abit before going back into the locker room about 5 or 6 minutes later. The two other guys are still in the shower. My friend wanders through the rows of lockers and doesn't see anybody until he gets to the next to the last row where he is able to catch our stud still naked toweling off. O.k.-- get ready for this. He says the guys dick pic really doesn't do him justice. The ass and body are amazing -but the dick limp hangs down at least 7 1/2 to 8 inches (so the guy's definitely one hell of a show-er! Without even being hard -the head is so big and wide he doesn't know how the girls manage to handle it. And yes-- the balls were big too-just big and plump right next to his body-they didn't hang down in a lot of sack. :eek: Oh- and I forgot to add that my friend mentioned one of his friends being quite well hung too. I told him he just HAS to find out the name of that Fraternity!!!

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

By golly, guys, I think we've got our very own Urban Legend.

14. Imported

Gold Member

xxmunchme: I know I'd like to try and MANAGE it -for one. :wub: Anybody else?

15. Imported

Gold Member

indicapimp69: Fratrat update. My friend Steve at I.U. finally tracked down a girl who had sex with our guy at the beginning of the school year (fall 2004). She was actually pretty much of a size queen, had heard about the guy from some of her sorority sisters and had been trying to hook up with him for quite awhile. She says she even measured him with a ruler before they had sex. He was @ 9.5 but she says she's sure he got a bit larger when fucking. He wasn't the longest guy she had ever been with but was definitely the thickest. The best thing though was the sex because he really slams the meat, and at the same time likes to grind his pelvis and stuff. She came about 5 times (she says he fucked her for about an hour and a half) but then got mad at him when he pulled out and said he was done. She really started to get pissed at him since she really likes to see a guy orgasm (for her it's the best part?). So he fucks her tits for like 5 minutes before shooting like 2 dozen huge spurts when he came. She says that yeah he's really self absorbed but it's more because he's actually kind of shy and spacey (not to say maybe a little blockheaded). But damn he sure can fuck. :eek:

16. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

For once, Pecker, I think we're in agreement. :D

17. brainzz_n_dong

brainzz_n_dong New Member

Yes, we'd better get the hip waders out, cause I do believe we'll need them before long.

18. Imported

Gold Member

seatown:

:huh: Funny how fratrat himself hasn't even responded to this...

19. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think he bothers to read the forums...which is disappointing. Initially when I first started reading his blog, he seemed like a cool guy, but it seems more like his person platform that anything else. While his blog can be a nice read sometimes, I'd prefer if he'd step down and join the people that he's been posting for.

20. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

Can't speak for frat's veracity, but I can attest that Indiana University is one of the best places on earth to spend your horny early 20's years. At least it was a great party place when I went there.

Draft saved Draft deleted