A Question

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Altairion@Mar 7 2005, 11:14 PM
I don't think he bothers to read the forums...which is disappointing. Initially when I first started reading his blog, he seemed like a cool guy, but it seems more like his person platform that anything else. While his blog can be a nice read sometimes, I'd prefer if he'd step down and join the people that he's been posting for.
[post=289153]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmm.....while I too enjoy frat's blog and in fact haven't been able to even finish reading the whole thing at one time so to speak(ah-hem). I remembered something: Ann Landers.

Ann (now gone to that great newsroom in the sky) wrote a personal advice column for those ancient things called newspapers. Not being enthralled by the blogospere she and her assistants became adept at spotting phony letters requesting advice. Particularly those written as fraternity or sorority pranks. She could even name the House they came from. (Was it in the mid-west?)

I'm no expert at spotting fake writing styles and Frat's adventures certainly could be happening. And I've been around LPSG long enough to know there's no point in even bringing up the disconnect between the body and the dick pictured. Nor would I suggest anyone posting to this forum be in collusion.

But I humbly submit for your consideration: fraternity prank or (yikes!) sorority prank.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It certainly wouldn't be a first. For whatever reason, people come on the board trying to pass off as legit, and some of the time it gets in under the radar and some of the time it is quickly called out and eliminated.

I would be repeating myself if I talked about right and wrong and legit here. I think you all know where I stand on this. And I'm a little more upset for the people who get taken in and enthralled by people who are doing it just as a game or for attention. LPSG is pretty real, man, and it involves real feelings. I used to smirk at that idea -- how people could get so wrapped up in an Internet big dick site -- but at the same time, there are real people here who find value in the threads and discussions and compassion with the people involved. I know I'm more grateful for the few good communications and friends I've made from this place. And if people want to disparage that by posting fake adventures or pics or playing pretend games, that really, really sucks.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard the reason he doesn't post on the main boards is because his typing hand exploded after drinking Pop Rox and Cola together!1!!1!!!!

[This snide comment does not represent the views of Tragicwhiteknight. I'd have a better opinion on whether the blog was real or not but it's too misogynistic to get through - and I say that as someone who could watch 'Ally McBeal'. ]

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dee, your last post up there is one of the coolest things you've ever said.
You are so right.
This place is about real people and real feelings, and when something is
even slightly suspicious, we smell it.

I'm one of the people on the board who wants to believe in things, initially.
I'm the idealistic one around here....but i've been totally fooled too.
I enjoy the blog for entertainment, and...have to admit, i've gotten really aroused reading it.
I think that however legit or illegit he is, he is a guy who loves sex, and that makes an entertaining read, anyhow. LOL.

One thing I've noticed on the internet: even those who embellish truth have some part of them that *is* legit.....my question always is, what part of this is the untruth (the frat name, school name, sheer numbers of girls and hung guys in the blog.)

B_fratrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey- Thanks man! -trust me (or don't trust me -thats entirely your perogative) my experiences (in my view) actually pale in comparison with some of the guys I've known on this campus-(which IS I.U. by the way-I'll admit that at least.) Yeah I have ALOT of fucking faults. Keeping that in mind I was amazed that even ONE person wanted to read my Blog -when I started. I only kept my journal -Blog version up because people kept wanting to hear about what was going on with me. You'd REALLY be wondering -if Brad or Devin had written theirs. I'm gonna stop I think when it gets to 10,000 hits. It's clear there are people who don't like having me around. I was kind of hurt at first -but bounce back pretty quick- being the self-absorbed, misogynistic, insensitive prick that I am. But thanks to you again man.

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Fratrat is real. He and I have corresponded and he has always been respectful and reasoned. He is just a guy with great attributes and full of the right hormones. Kinda like what I remember at age 24. Lets cut this guy some slack.

hung_big: I'd like to actually ask you a question if you are so "real" (you'd think he'd do a better job faking):

How is it, that in one of the modeling photos your holding your soft cock and you can barely see it, yet when you are hard you are ten inches. I don't care what you claim you are soft, but a seemingly 2-3 inch soft penis isn't going to skyrocket to 10 inches.

And, no, it's not that we don't want you around, I think it's on the contrary. It's the fact that you AREN'T around and you seem to come accross as thinking yourself superior. If anyone else hasn't put you on pedistool, it's yourself. You don't care to jump down from there to talk to "average joe" on this site.

And whoever said you didn't have any faults, we all know that ;) B)

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 9 2005, 10:19 AM

How is it, that in one of the modeling photos your holding your soft cock and you can barely see it, yet when you are hard you are ten inches. I don't care what you claim you are soft, but a seemingly 2-3 inch soft penis isn't going to skyrocket to 10 inches.

I have to speak up here - I've definitely seen penises that are very small when they're soft, but become huge when they're erect. :9

hung_big: I have too...but 2 to 10...come on...that means 500% increase (I think, forgive me math)....that's like....no. But Dee made some points about his photos too that also make em look quite unrealistic.

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am an average Joe on this site, an older guy, who struck up a friendship with Fratrat and in those communications with him, he is consistently civil and not condescending. Lets not waste needless energy here. Time proves all things and for now, this guy has been consistent with everything he says in his blog. I have not had to second guess him on anything.....

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MisterMark+Mar 9 2005, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MisterMark &#064; Mar 9 2005, 11:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hung_big@Mar 9 2005, 10:19 AM

How is it, that in one of the modeling photos your holding your soft cock and you can barely see it, yet when you are hard you are ten inches. I don&#39;t care what you claim you are soft, but a seemingly 2-3 inch soft penis isn&#39;t going to skyrocket to 10 inches.

I have to speak up here - I&#39;ve definitely seen penises that are very small when they&#39;re soft, but become huge when they&#39;re erect. :9
[post=289543]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t think you can hide a dick and balls that size behind your hand, a catchers mitt maybe.....

Like I said its a no win situation to bring up the various claims and the bodiless cocks and the headless bodies floating around here. Someone will always defend the poster&#39;s right to just show what he wants or to show nothing.

Could Frat&#39;s modelling pics be in any publications we are likely to see? I&#39;m going to check my IM and UnderGear cats for him. I seldom look at the faces.... I wonder how often they have to put cups on those guys to SQUEEZE THE BULGE DOWN?

I will not deny Frat&#39;s adventures could be true, allowing for slight literary overstatement. For example, I have on my own HD a detailed, blow by blow, description of how I like to screw; and changing the gender to male and substituting ass-hole for pussy they sound remarkably the same. Except I can do multiple climaxes for frat&#39;s one or two and I get laid more often than he does.

But then I&#39;m 54 and he&#39;s 24......

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by MisterMark+Mar 9 2005, 01:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MisterMark &#064; Mar 9 2005, 01:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hung_big@Mar 9 2005, 10:19 AM

How is it, that in one of the modeling photos your holding your soft cock and you can barely see it, yet when you are hard you are ten inches. I don&#39;t care what you claim you are soft, but a seemingly 2-3 inch soft penis isn&#39;t going to skyrocket to 10 inches.

I have to speak up here - I&#39;ve definitely seen penises that are very small when they&#39;re soft, but become huge when they&#39;re erect. :9
[post=289543]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I have to agree with Mark on this. I&#39;ve been pleasantly surprised on more than one occasion. I&#39;ve been with guys that show maybe 2 inches in the shower that expand up to 10-10.5 inches. Sorry for your luck on this one hung_big, but you need to do some more homework before you make a statement like this one.

B_fratrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is actually getting pretty amusing. In none of my modeling pics am I seen holding a 2-3 inch limp penis. In none of my modeling pics will I EVER be seen holding a 2-3 inch limp penis. In one of my modeling pics I am however holding the bunched up edge of a rose colored towel in my left hand which is in fact draped over the rest of my mostly air-brushed out endowment. I will leave for South Beach tomorrow, really tired of these vicious attacks. I will not bother returning to this page. Once my blog reaches 10,000 hits I&#39;m out of here. I&#39;ve got other plans for it. It&#39;s been great and I&#39;ve made some real friendships with some guys alot like me who are really enjoying my blog. Actually I&#39;m getting close to 2 dozen emails a day from new people really into the life I&#39;m fortunate enough to have. I&#39;m gonna have one hell of a great time in South Beach. If I get some pics and videos I&#39;ll share them with the few people that I&#39;ve shared some great correspondences with these last few weeks. Call me an asshole. Call me a fraud. Call me a prick. Please do.
It doesn&#39;t really mean anything to me at this point.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
If you really don&#39;t give a damn about the site or the naysayers or the suspicions raised thus far, why are you waiting for your 10,000th hit in order to clear out of here?

Reading over this thread, several feelings have come to the surface. One: Your exploits sound unbelievably interesting, and of course, some members find them stimulating. Two: Your exploits sound a little too far-fetched, and while stimulating still, they seem questionable. Three: Your pictures are questionable, albeit good looking.

Aside from those points, I don&#39;t think it&#39;s that serious. Some posters were wondering why you spend so much time pouring into your blog, for the sake of generating some hardons (and wet cunts, too?), when people were itching to associate with you on a more one-to-one kind of level. I&#39;ll speak for myself here. I wanted to talk to you on Yahoo as well, but I gave that up because you weren&#39;t ever online long enough to start a conversation. So I just shrugged and left it at that.

And I&#39;m not going to retract what I said earlier about people feeling a need to have a connection to other posters here; it&#39;s what makes this group really work. I&#39;m glad you have your connections too. We&#39;re all equally deserving of those. At the same time, just because you go a little over-the-top on your exploits and post some pics that make some of us go "Hmmm" if we&#39;re not drooling, don&#39;t get mad when people respond to you that way.

I don&#39;t think anyone to date has called you an "asshole," a "prick," or a "fraud" (overtly), but if you&#39;re going to stage a hissy, I&#39;ll call you a "plonk," bro. In the meantime, go a-plowin&#39; on Spring Break; it&#39;s what you kids do at that age, isn&#39;t it?

(Heh. To be 21 again...)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nice comments there Dee.

fratrat, I&#39;m glad that you have found some friends from this site. However some of the apphrension from some members here against your position comes from the view that most members of this site interact with on the boards. The people that I, personally, respect the most are not only telling their own stories, but they are also giving advice to those that may need help.

I have read your blog, and enjoyed it. Judging by the hits, it would be hard to doubt that others have also. All that I would ask in return for the attention that you get from others around here, is to pass your knowledge on. In the past month since I&#39;ve joined LPSG, I have learned a lot. Instead of taking off, I hope to stick around and give others the same chance that some people have kindly given to me. (Sorry if this rambled a bit, but its just my stream of thought at the moment)

hung_big: Exactly right Dee and Altarion&#33;

Fratrat, do you not think at least SOME of those hits are compromised of the very people pointing out your very obvious fradulent blog(alright, there, I said it). Before anybody can accuse you of being fake, would we not have to LOOK at your blog first? So you are basically saying that you are waiting for the people that you are brushing off to give your blog 10, 000 hits? So much for not caring what we think.

Now go scamper off to spring break and have fun.

Fratrat, nobody thinks you are a prick or anything like that. In fact, I commend you for keeping your head on your shoulders; lord knows if people started to attack me like that, I would brush off their comments and start with personal attacks...lol.

But the members at this site have a problem with fakes and fraudulent people trying to be what they aren&#39;t. We&#39;ve had past problems *cough*nerolix*cough*, and believe me, you weren&#39;t the only one to get attacked.

Whether you are a fraud or not remains unseen; It is entirely based on opinion at this point. I still think you would enjoy this forum if you interacted with the very members that are giving you attention, and in all fairness I would say most of us would benefit from your apparent experience.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

After reading the commentary posted about Fratrat&#39;s blog I finally read it myself. I was mesmerized. What it brought to mind was just that it would be a wonderful book. I felt like I was reading the journal of a post modern Casanova or the blog of a real life "Alfie". I was given a bird&#39;s eye view into how one particular young man today views his own sexual and emotional needs in light of the world around him. I just hope that he is very careful during Spring break.

Naughty

hung_big: LOL...exactly right, I hope he&#39;s careful during break too...

Herpes anyone?

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MrConsumer@Mar 28 2005, 02:44 PM
Has no one a comment on Fratrat&#39;s latest adventure (his first[?] blowjob by a man and his subsequent plowing of the guy)?
[post=294650]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds like hes trying to stir up some interest in his blog again. The perfect sex machine thing was getting pretty boring really. I had stopped reading it.

As some have intimated the tone and style have changed from earlier on when he had a major crisis cause some guy made a clumsy pass at him.