A quick Hello!

GermanGirl22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey - first of all - please excuse me for my bad english. i am still learning and trying to improve.

I am a 22yr old girl from germany. i am in a relationship for over 2 years now with a guy who is not THAT well endowed. a friend of mine told me about this page and due to my curious chracter i had to visit this page and have a look for myself.

i dont know what i am here for exactly, but i am rather open minded and interested in chatting with hung guys. unfortunately i have never experienced a really big cock in my life - maybe this will change in the future i dont know.
i just uploaded a pic of me in my albums, so u can see how i look for urself.

if u want to chat with me just write me a message. i have msn..

cantona666

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome girl!!! Very nice to have you aboaed..!! Hope you soon will have a big one!!! I'm sure many members will love to help you out..!!! Have fun!!! ;-)

bigfingers

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi German girl, and welcome, i just joined lpsg today, some info on me, im from london, drive thru germany next week lol, love to hook up for a coffee so you can worship me, but on the e40 as carrying a load to big for the city, and bring a friend if you want!!...well sounds good to me, msg me. x

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey - first of all - please excuse me for my bad english. i am still learning and trying to improve.

I am a 22yr old girl from germany. i am in a relationship for over 2 years now with a guy who is not THAT well endowed. a friend of mine told me about this page and due to my curious chracter i had to visit this page and have a look for myself.

i dont know what i am here for exactly, but i am rather open minded and interested in chatting with hung guys. unfortunately i have never experienced a really big cock in my life - maybe this will change in the future i dont know.
i just uploaded a pic of me in my albums, so u can see how i look for urself.

if u want to chat with me just write me a message. i have msn..

Hello girl
Wish your desires cum true ;)

pappan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear sweety.
Warm Welcome to me
I am coming Hamburge next month.you would like to see me, please send me your intrest to my e-mail id arvindindxb2yahoo.com
thanks