A Quick question for other photo validated members

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
novice_btm said:
Well, EG is straight, so he'd probably make you president. I just hope Stronzo and I don't get TOO jealous. :tongue:

Well Novice, I've never been so flattered on a forum before...

You or Stronzo will have to be Pres though! If Windy takes the post there's a distinct chance I might end up called EG Lewinsky:biggrin1:

Now where's that blue dress.....

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I validated after the whole Jacinto thing too. This is a community where people, and not just dicks, matter, and I wanted people to know I was the ugly, scruffy irishman I say I am.

As for dick pics, I'm a bit guarded about just who I show them too, and to my mind, once you post them on a site you loose control over just who sees it.

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo said:
And a fine hat it is EG!!! I think you've got a solid Anglo Saxon face. Hey if I were gay I'd DO YA!

Wait.. I am gay... OH SHIT! :33:

And If I were gay too you'd have no argument... We'd have to be up for the group thing too though, or poor Novice would feel left out....

How's about a big, manly, non-squidgy, campfire hug guys:biggrin1:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
EnglishGentleman said:
And If I were gay too you'd have no argument... We'd have to be up for the group thing too though, or poor Novice would feel left out....

How's about a big, manly, non-squidgy, campfire hug guys:biggrin1:
Group sex, manly group hug... either way, with Stronzo and EG... count me IN! :biggrin1:

P.S. isn't there some way, in either case, that we can have windtalkerways join us? :grin:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Windy.... How am I gonna keep my attention on my other adoring fans with you around darlin'?

They're trying to convert me here, and I can't have you a lovely laydeeeeee like you around taking my mind off it, or they won't stand a snowball's chance in hell!!!:tongue:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
EnglishGentleman said:
Oh Windy.... How am I gonna keep my attention on my other adoring fans with you around darlin'?

They're trying to convert me here, and I can't have you a lovely laydeeeeee like you around taking my mind off it, or they won't stand a snowball's chance in hell!!!:tongue:

Hmmmm...want me to be your 'fluffer'
then, EG? :biggrin1: