A rare event. Foreskin related.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by ETown7, Jul 29, 2009.

1. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:
    Hi!

I don't post often, I don't read many threads. I've written some threads that I regret, and people still seem to think i'm alright. At least in the penis department. I have never... ever.... had as many PM's on a forum, to which I say to all those I may have missed, and those who I replied to; Thanks. It's kind of an Ego boost. Nonethless humbl'd.

What does this have to do with foreskin? Well... I posted a while ago that I had an impossible to retract foreskin. It hurt, it stung and it bled once.

All that has changed. I was having sex with my girlfriend. She was on top; I wasn't as lubed as I should have been. Something caught, and it pulled it just a bit too much. Not a surge, or pump of blood escaped; just a couple of skin tears. Obviously; sex slowed down. Not for the worse mind you; just intensity.

6 months later.
    I try pulling it down. It's stretching... I see where it had healed before from scar tissue, and it had stayed in tact for the whole 1 minute session.

Sweet Jesus, I swear my cockhead was on fire. It was blaringly intense, overwhelming sensitive, and presently still resides on the extreme side of sensitive, It has gotten better, and easier to retract.

I like when I pull the hood back, and sit there with a semi-erection. It seems bigger, longer.

I do owe a bit of honor to one gentleman who incessently asked me how it was going and I applaud his tenacity, as it has helped overcome a life-long battle with my foreskin.

I ask of those who were circumcised late in life; how long did it take before the skin and head become less sensitive? Is there a process for speeding this up? My girlfriend will certainly appreciate it.

Thanks for reading my ranting.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I'm not sure what you are asking. You want to desensitize your penis or you want to expand your foreskin so it is easier to retract?

3. Lady_Aerayma

Lady_Aerayma New Member

Albums:
    i realize that you were focusing this thread towards the opposite sex, but i still think i want to try and help a little as well. if your trying to be less sensitive so that you and your woman have have sex for longer you might try masturbating before hand. of course if you take a while to get it back up after completion don't do it right before you and your woman are going to try to have sex, but there are a lot of men who will jerk off and cum just to be less sensitive and last longer during sex. as far as the sensitivity that will take a while. it's like the top vs bottom of your hand. one side comes into contact with every thing you touch. the other doesn't so you have to build the toughness so to speak. only way to do that is contact. so have fun with that part:redface:

4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Oh, I forgot to say you've got a beautiful bull dick.

5. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks, BUt by sensitive, I don't mean 'cum in a blink of an eye' sensitive. Our sex is quite fantastic. I'm saying, I can barely even touch the head if I retract it. It's getting better, but I want to accelerate the pain-go-away-ness.

6. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Well they make numbing things you can put on there. I don't know anything about them, but I'm sure you can find out something with google. I was routinely circumcised as a child so I have the opposite problem with sensitivity. I'd say just use it more and don't necessarily retract. Just let it do what it wants to do. I know people love to see that big plum at the end, but it is not necessary for healthy sex. And forcing retraction can cause problems sometimes.

#6 B_dxjnorto, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  7. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

It never retracts? That sounds almost like the prolonged skin on skin contact made a bunch of sores and the skin fused together. Kinda like a bedsore, but with your glans and foreskin. People that have been bed ridden for years have actually had their skin fuse to the mattress.

You definitely need to have a doctor check you junk out ASAP, not post on a weenie forum.

8. Lady_Aerayma

Lady_Aerayma New Member

Albums:
    the only thing that i can think of that would normally make it a little less sensitive is anal eaze. i don't know if you'll have as much sensitivity on the head of your penis while using it but it is a temporary effect. but it may help you feel less sensitive later in life.

9. Lady_Aerayma

Lady_Aerayma New Member

Albums:
    some people are naturally that way most likely it was that way from him being a child. Think of it like being tongue tied. some are most aren't. lol and a lot of society is clipped now so the condition of it being attached like that probably exists less because of that fact. :cool:

10. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:

um no offense, but I don't think you really know what you are talking about here. It sounds like the op's problem is that his forskin isn't 'wide enough' to retract below his glans. Skin fusion has nothing to do with his situation. If that were the case, than there would be millions of uncut guys with a serious problem.

11. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Don't think that's what he's talking about at all. In fact, I've never heard of what you described in adults. In children adhesions are normative and go away when you start handling yourself and playing with yourself.

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Nothing sorrier looking than a poor American clip cock. Thank god the trend is slowly reversing.

13. Kayden96

Kayden96 New Member

I'm not a dick doctor, (duh) but pain and bleeding when you try to retract your foreskin doesn't sound like a good thing.

If his head was too big to come out of his foreskin, that would lead to his skin having prolonged contact, which could lead to fusion (cold fusion? :eek:). If he never tried to retract it because it hurt and never washed it, it could lead to something very not good.

I don't have a ton of info here... I dunno, OP, do you wash under the foreskin daily? Does it ever retract?

Call me crazy, but I read "pain", "bleeding", and "genitals" and I think "doctor".

14. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I see Saint Paul, Minnesota so it's a good bet that you don't have a foreskin. It is fairly normal for some men to need to increase the size of their foreskin opening. Very few cannot retract flaccid, but some can't retract when the dick is all swelled up. For most it is not a problem because the skin is loose enough that it just slides. Sometimes problems start when people start wanting to pull it back forcefully. Yes, bleeding is bad because tearing tissue can lead to scarring and scar tissue is less elastic.

However, the foreskin is among the most elastic skin on the body and can be expanded quite easily over time, just like people stretch their earlobes and whatnot. Earlobes are cartilaginous, so foreskin openings will respond to stretching much more readily. Still takes time though. Must be done in the same way--like you don't rip a big hole in your ear, you expand over time.

The problem in the U.S. if you go see a doctor, quite likely the doctor is going to say, let's cut if off. Because that's what ob-gyns, urologists, and pedatricians do in the U.S. In that order. So vagina doctors do the majority of routine infant circs.

15. cdevy

cdevy New Member

I think what he trying to ask is, Is since his foreskin was unretractable before and now that he can retract it, The nerves in his gland are very sencitive (like when a uncut boy first learns to pull the skin back), is there any way to speed up the prosess so that his gland less sencitive. Similar to being uncircumcised.

16. MickeyLee

Gold Member

ETown7 - you're experiencing what most adolescent males go through around or just before puberty, when the foreskin initially retracts. you seem to have a case of phimosis (not life ending case or anything) ya just have a very tight preputial sphincter that has prevented the foreskin from retracting completely.

if you're just now having full retraction you might have only just lost the last of your synechia adhesion. expect your glans to be extremely sensitive for a bit, nerve endings that have never been touched are being exposed to air, touch, friction... your peen is sorta ADD and over stimulated right now. with time and use there will be a easy decline in sensation, from "sweet jesus, leave my peen alone" to a very happy "sweet god, i love you ... please do that again" level of sensation.

to help reach that plateau sooner make sure you continue to stretch your foreskin in the shower (warm water will be more friendly to ya sensitive parts). when you masturbate use a forward and backward stroke to get complete retraction and as much erected coverage as you can get. you should start to notice you'll get more comfortable with the skin retracted. and from what i have heard from menfolk, that skin glide over and back off the glans is pretty much the happiest any penis will ever be.

from the girl side... it's pretty good too.

ml
    eta: make sure you use some type of lube when you touch your bare glans... spit, precum or a quality lubricant will help with the sensitivity and prevent abrasions on the very delicate skin. *end of edit*

you might also think about getting a glans/head ring. the ring will make keeping your foreskin retracted easier, the more time spent retracted the faster the skin will thicken a bit. another benefit with extended retraction, if you frenulum is a bit short you can work at stretching it a bit over time.

#16 MickeyLee, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  17. tray22nc

tray22nc New Member

I'm thinking that your sensitivity is due mostly to the fact that your foreskin has never been fully retracted. I am uncut and my foreskin retracts automatically when I become erect, so I'm used to the feeling. However, in your situation, since your foreskin is newly retractable (retracted) its kind of like if you were to either cut or rip off skin on your finger. When that skin is gone, "new" skin is revealed and since it has never been exposed to the "elements" before, its going to be very sensitive until it has become used to the exposure. I would recommend being very careful though because if your foreskin retracts and you are unable to pull it back over the head, you may develop phimosis which would most likely lead to circumcision.

18. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:

I assure you, it is NOWHERE NEAR that bad. The head is extremely sensitive because it's been behind my foreskin for 26 years. I barely ever had the tip out. It was a skin-crack bleed, like ones you get if your skin is too dry, etc...

My point is, it's out now and it feels great, but it is like touching a fiery hot poker to my dick whenever I touch the tip. It's not a bad "Oh shit my penis is gonna fall off I better go to the doctor" Pain, I was thinking that a desensitizing gel would clear this problem up, and am asking advice from those who had a later-life circumcision (or the same issue as myself) whether their doctor told them how long it would take to fully sensitize.

I repeat - there is nothing medically wrong with my penis. Doctors told me that one day it would retract, but I didn't expect it to be 15 years later.

19. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:
    This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The masturbation thing sounds... nice. :D

20. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

ET, everything MickeyLee says is good and well researched. In another thread Sapien posted that pathologist and research Ken McGrath The Frenular Delta found that the glans has more pain receptors sensitive to pressure. This is why you get that painful/pleasurable sensation in your newly exposed glans. It provides feedback so that you don't slam your dick into your partner's cervix, which would be painful for both of you. Many cut guys have lost much of this feedback mechanism.

Here's another good resource for you Foreskin :: Prepuce :: Ridged Band

Draft saved Draft deleted