MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I repeat - there is nothing medically wrong with my penis. Doctors told me that one day it would retract, but I didn't expect it to be 15 years later.

well congrats on the retraction *lil party/celebration smiley goes here*

umm better late than never :biggrin1:

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The masturbation thing sounds... nice. :D

dude, prescription masturbation is a brilliant idea. ya don't even have to come out of pocket on the co-pay :tongue:

Last edited:

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see Saint Paul, Minnesota so it's a good bet that you don't have a foreskin. It is fairly normal for some men to need to increase the size of their foreskin opening. Very few cannot retract flaccid, but some can't retract when the dick is all swelled up. For most it is not a problem because the skin is loose enough that it just slides. Sometimes problems start when people start wanting to pull it back forcefully. Yes, bleeding is bad because tearing tissue can lead to scarring and scar tissue is less elastic.

However, the foreskin is among the most elastic skin on the body and can be expanded quite easily over time, just like people stretch their earlobes and whatnot. Earlobes are cartilaginous, so foreskin openings will respond to stretching much more readily. Still takes time though. Must be done in the same way--like you don't rip a big hole in your ear, you expand over time.

The problem in the U.S. if you go see a doctor, quite likely the doctor is going to say, let's cut if off. Because that's what ob-gyns, urologists, and pedatricians do in the U.S. In that order. So vagina doctors do the majority of routine infant circs.

Why does everyone see Minnesota and assume chopped willy? :confused:
Oddly enough... since joining this site, I have no idea if I'm circ'd or not. When I was little, I remember my mom telling me I had to pull it back to wash it. However, my glans is almost never covered by my foreskin. I was confused when people started talking about not needing lube because they weren't cut (I still don't get that, something about mucus :confused: ) and various other things... My foreskin only covers my glans when I'm cold or active (swimming, running, lifting weights, etc). 95% of the time, my ...what I presume to be foreskin... is just kinda scrunched up behind the ridge of my head.

So I think I have defective foreskin or something... My girlfriend said she noticed it right away, but never said anything because she didn't want me to think I had a mutant penis.

So... does the foreskin generally stay wrapped around the head all the time? Even hard? I didn't think and inch of skin could be so confusing. If I make a habit to push the foreskin over my glans, will it wind up making me more sensitive?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would recommend being very careful though because if your foreskin retracts and you are unable to pull it back over the head, you may develop phimosis which would most likely lead to circumcision.
Tray, this is somewhat in error. What you describe is called paraphimosis and is easily remedied by squeezing some blood out of the glans to make it smaller so the foreskin can be reverted.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I assure you, it is NOWHERE NEAR that bad. The head is extremely sensitive because it's been behind my foreskin for 26 years. I barely ever had the tip out. It was a skin-crack bleed, like ones you get if your skin is too dry, etc...

My point is, it's out now and it feels great, but it is like touching a fiery hot poker to my dick whenever I touch the tip. It's not a bad "Oh shit my penis is gonna fall off I better go to the doctor" Pain, I was thinking that a desensitizing gel would clear this problem up, and am asking advice from those who had a later-life circumcision (or the same issue as myself) whether their doctor told them how long it would take to fully sensitize.

I repeat - there is nothing medically wrong with my penis. Doctors told me that one day it would retract, but I didn't expect it to be 15 years later.

Now that I read that, I vaguely remember going through something very similar many years ago... I thought I just didn't wash right once... or maybe it retracting and burning was what prompted my mom to tell me I had to start washing it now... Shit, I dunno, I was like 7.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Tray, this is somewhat in error. What you describe is called paraphimosis and is easily remedied by squeezing some blood out of the glans to make it smaller so the foreskin can be reverted.

You are correct, I mistyped and didn't read before submitting. Thanks. :biggrin1:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Why does everyone see Minnesota and assume chopped willy?
Because the Midwest is one of the regions in which Routine Infant Circumcision (RIC) is still very high. There is also a big medical university in Minneapolis/St. Paul. The medical industry in the U.S. still pushes RIC, particularly in your area.

It is interesting that you don't know, but what you describe sounds like a generous/loose circ to me. You don't have any pictures posted. Anyway the max picture size on LPSG is not very big. If I saw your dick up close and personal, I would be able to tell you if you are circumcised or not. Look for a circumferential [goes all the way around] scar somewhere an inch or two behind the rim of your glans when you are hard. Also, it's generally not going to look like a natural feature because when they put the circ clamp/device on [to protect the glans] the skin will not be pulled through perfectly even, so the scar line will be skewed or crooked, especially on the scrotum side where there is more skin.

I forgot to also say, especially if you never remember having a foreskin forward when you were growing up, you are likely cut. RIC destroys the preputial opening, so even a conservative cut gives a cut appearance.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing sorrier looking than a poor American clip cock. Thank god the trend is slowly reversing.

WRONG their is nothing sorrier than some idiot anti-circ nut job running around every where telling every guy thats circumcised that he is ugly. mutilated. and not good at sex. DXJNORTO. you are about the stupidest one anti-circ i have ever heard of. if you hate a cut cock so much why bother to come to a penis site in the first place? knowing that their will be pics. of cut cocks and also good found reasoning for it. as well as others who have the same for uncut cocks. if you cant excepted the look of an AMERICAN or any other guys cock thats CIRCUMCISED, then you are one sorry S*@^$b i excepted a guy for what he is. if he happens to be uncut i still associate with him and enjoy the togetherness as well as sexual fun with them in the past. and his cock status has nothing to do with him as he has what he has. if he happens to be cut better yet, but that is just because thats my preference, as i treated him just as i do and would a cut guy. but your BS. about AMERICAN Guys and their cut cocks IS PURE STUPIDITY ON YOUR PART. you are singling out just AMERICAN guys and their are plenty of cut guys all over the world who are cut. and also enjoying it. you should be spending some time learning something other than fantasizing about little boys penises being circumcised. when its none of your business to Begin with. :mad::mad: you D. are one sorry excuse for an anti-circ. advocate. at least some of the others on here do make some sense now and then, your just a hater of anything that doesn't fulfill your fantasy for the moment. then your off to the next fix or victim you can find. advocate my foot. you don't know the meaning of the word D. :rolleyes:SURE i rant and rave about the uncut cock some times but i don't signal out just one nationality. it is the uncut cock in general i voice my opinion about. and yes i do prefer a cut cock over an uncut one also. but i don't hate any guy who is or i have met thats been uncut. and i never will. nor do i have ill feelings toward any women who prefers uncut cocks. its a preference for each, not a law for a certain one for us to like. you DXJORTO have nothing but pure hatred for cut cocks in general and any one man/ women who don't agree with you. you actually think your going to gain support for your cause with hatred such as you are portraying here? you need help D. but of coarse you have been told that many times here by lots of others. to bad you don't go and get some help. :rolleyes: guess you cant locate an MD. who has foreskin for you to sniff huh D. that in its self should tell you your problem.:rolleyes:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are correct, I mistyped and didn't read before submitting. Thanks. :biggrin1:

yeah just ask DR.D. he knows all.:rolleyes: but so do other also. just like going to the DR. you can also get a second opinon on lpsg as well, as their seems to be plenty of them here. LOL.

Last edited:

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because the Midwest is one of the regions in which Routine Infant Circumcision (RIC) is still very high. There is also a big medical university in Minneapolis/St. Paul. The medical industry in the U.S. still pushes RIC, particularly in your area.

It is interesting that you don't know, but what you describe sounds like a generous/loose circ to me. You don't have any pictures posted. Anyway the max picture size on LPSG is not very big. If I saw your dick up close and personal, I would be able to tell you if you are circumcised or not. Look for a circumferential [goes all the way around] scar somewhere an inch or two behind the rim of your glans when you are hard. Also, it's generally not going to look like a natural feature because when they put the circ clamp/device on [to protect the glans] the skin will not be pulled through perfectly even, so the scar line will be skewed or crooked, especially on the scrotum side where there is more skin.

I forgot to also say, especially if you never remember having a foreskin forward when you were growing up, you are likely cut. RIC destroys the preputial opening, so even a conservative cut gives a cut appearance.
THEY STOLE MY DICK!

Or something... There is a clear line around it... I'd always just thought that it was the end of the foreskin and marked the place where it folded when it covered my head. I'd post a picture but I'm not really all that crazy about having my dick on the internet, especially being a grower.

Just great... Now I'm going to develop this fixation with foreskin and wind up playing with some strange dudes' cocks just to see what the foreskin is like. Way to go mom, you made me a homo!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:rofl: in a completely empathic and sympathetic for your loss kinda way.

i like you, Mr. Kayden96. ya are a very welcome addition to LPSG

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
THEY STOLE MY DICK!

Or something... There is a clear line around it... I'd always just thought that it was the end of the foreskin and marked the place where it folded when it covered my head. I'd post a picture but I'm not really all that crazy about having my dick on the internet, especially being a grower.

Just great... Now I'm going to develop this fixation with foreskin and wind up playing with some strange dudes' cocks just to see what the foreskin is like. Way to go mom, you made me a homo!

LMFAO! YEah its heartbreaking when you realize you are missing something you never actually knew existed. lol

YEah I'm not too happy about being Circ'd, but wtf can I do about it? Luckily, I was cut extremely loose (which sounds like your dick), and like you, when I'm soft, 90-95% of the time, my head is covered up by whats left of my foreskin.

Great post man

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, me and my mutilated man meat aim to please.

So... back to the question... Does the foreskin produce mucus or something? What the fuck is the deal?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks, me and my mutilated man meat aim to please.

So... back to the question... Does the foreskin produce mucus or something? What the fuck is the deal?

yes and no. there are glands on your dick that secret 'mucus' (I think smegma is the proper terminology). When you get circ'd, those glands are still there, but they are exposed (where as they were once covered by the foreskin) and dry up and harden (so to speak).

The weird thing is, your dick head is actually made of up the same stuff your eyes are. When you remove the covering (foreskin), its just like holding your eyes open for a really long time and they dry out. I think thats the best...comparison I can make.

Hope that helps

oh...since you were loosely circ'd like me, whats left of your foreskin still covers up a certain amount of your head, making it more sensitive. It will also feel softer and almost have a moistness about it. Now I'm speaking from my own experience. In the past, I've actually made a point of forcing the skin back behind my head for long periods of time, and my head got tougher, and lost a fair amount of sensitivity.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does the foreskin produce mucus or something?
No Kayden. It isn't like that at all. The skin glides, that's why you don't need lube. The "foreskin" is only foreskin when your dick is soft. When it is hard the frenular delta and foreskin are deployed over the middle of one's erection. It's a unique body structure in that it does not have an underlying attachment to the penile shaft. The nerves and blood veins and arteries come in from the ends, in the sulcus [the groove behind the glans corona] and at the pubis. So the whole thing can slide quite easily. Which makes perfect sense.

Everything else you want to know can be gleaned from the two resources at the links in post #20.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes and no. there are glands on your dick that secret 'mucus' (I think smegma is the proper terminology).
Unabear, although what you posted is commonly believed, it is not very informative. The word that you and Kayden are both reaching for is "mucosal." Meaning tissue that exudes moisture. You are correct in believing that the tissue in the orbit of the eye is mucosal and the inner foreskin and glans are [supposed to be] mucosal. There are no glands inside the foreskin per se. The moisture leaks between skin cells that are not tightly bound together. Read the link to The Frenular Delta in post #20.

Smegma is the accumulation of dead cells and body moisture. Very similar to what collects in the corners of your eyes while you sleep.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's like I no longer understand the part of my body that society has told me should define me most.

I have 8" of stranger in my pants.