A re-introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by funnyguy, Feb 22, 2008.

1. funnyguy

funnyguy Active Member

Albums:
    You may note that I have changed my profile. I just felt that I had to do this.
    I have really appreciated this site and have learned so very much. I have met some great cyber friends! I only wish I had this information many years ago. It surely would have made me more daring and willing to experiment much more in my sex life. I find so many good posts and learn what I should have known way before now. I still get very horny, but now am a widower and live by myself. I have many friends and lots of family-all who support me, but surely wish I could meet someone and continue my current fantasies with real live guy who would not be turned off by me and my age.
    Finally, I want to make a comment about those who have left the site. I miss Osiris and Earlogjam. I find it a tad off putting that dialog can't be civil. Of course, we can all disagree! But does that mean that we have to resort to name calling?:confused: Just because my opinion does not agree with another persons does not mean that I am an idiot or an asshole, does it?
    Anyway, I still enjoy the site and the great exchanges that I read on here and avoid those who resort to name calling.
    This site keeps me going when I am not out and busy, so.....
    Thanks to LPSG for just being!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice