Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey Everyone,

Some of you know me; many of you do not. I was on here a lot a few years ago (hence the "teen" in my sn), but lately I've been away (I promise the rest is still very true). I'm just saying hello and re-introducing myself. I'm a 21 year old college guy soon to be starting grad school in Islamic studies at a good university down south. I'm here to meet all sorts of people, guys and girls, but, sexually, I'm only into girls in "real" life.

I have always loved the lpsg, and I'm glad to be back. I love my mind, my body, my cock, my size, and the attention that goes along with it. As if it wasn't bold enough to post so much about me on a site like this, I've marked my return to the site with some pics that I think you'll enjoy. I'd love to hear what you all think.

Take Care,
Dan

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the replies, comments on my pics, and all of the compliments. I really appreciate them. It's nice to officially be back to the site after so much time away. I hope to contribute more soon. With the summer off from school and only work to worry about, I have a lot more free time. I hope to talk to more of you soon. And, for the ladies, feel free to comment on my pics. I'd love to hear what you have to say about them. In the meantime, take care, and everyone enjoy themselves.

Dan

P.S. I love the LPSG!