a re-thread:ladies have you notice other ladies starring

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Morning_Glory, Mar 24, 2008.

1. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i am re posting this as im all new to doing this sorta stuff.
    ladies have you ever noticed other woman looking at your mans crotch? reason im asking is i went to the store with my hubby and i noticed 9 out of 10 woman looks at his crotch. i dont mind. but it got me wonderin what you ladies think? i thought it would be a nice thread to get comments. if you look at other guys what goes through your mind if any.

2. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

easy when u write to post, simply click on Go advanced instead of post quick reply. And there should an option of attachment!

3. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

ty

4. Lito

Lito New Member

Well, I'm a man, but here comes a personal experience:

I used to date this girl, and we were going to a party. Just while we waited outside for someone to come open the door, we got all over each other, leaving me with a full erection. Well, I'm not exactly small... she just went like:

- There's no way in hell I'm letting you go inside with this bulge... not a fucking way in hell. I'll blow you in the car if I have too, but you take care of that volumne right now!

I laughed about it. She said it in that good-humored, somewhat I-mean-it way women can express lovely.

So, some women do care =D

5. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:
    I've noticed it when i've been out with men, and Im guilty of the same, although i don't think I do it if he's with a woman,, but whats with men looking at a womans crotch??? Especially at the gym, what r they looking for???

6. mds43

mds43 New Member

it dont bother me if a woman looks at my crotch or not. but i have notice other men looking at my lady. let them look i know what i have let them wonder.

7. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

Women check out my boyfriend's package all the time, and I can't blame them. I have banned him from wearing lycra shorts at the gym.

8. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haven't noticed it in a while but I am sure they do when I am not with him. I know when I am watching my man get ready for work in the morning I am eyeballing that area and I am thinking how good he looks in his pants. I am sure I am not the only one that notices it.

For a while now whenever the two of us go out for a "date" I let him pick the outfit that I wear. I model different articles of clothing that I have in my closet and he gets to choose what I will wear that night. It is a lot of fun and he has really good taste. (He doesn't want me to be miserable.....and I get veto power) He picks outfits that that drive him nuts and he can hardly keep his hands off me. Needless to say, I don't usually notice anyone staring at his crotch (but me).....And maybe I am self conscious.....but I always feel like all eyes are on me when we go out. He likes stuff like dresses with nothing on underneath. No bra, no panties. I just feel like I have to be careful that I don't flash the whole room when we go to his work parties and such. That couldn't be good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice