a re-thread:ladies have you notice other ladies starring

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Morning_Glory, Mar 24, 2008.

1. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i am re posting this as im all new to doing this sorta stuff.
    ladies have you ever noticed other woman looking at your mans crotch? reason im asking is i went to the store with my hubby and i noticed 9 out of 10 woman looks at his crotch. i dont mind. but it got me wonderin what you ladies think? i thought it would be a nice thread to get comments. if you look at other guys what goes through your mind if any.

2. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

easy when u write to post, simply click on Go advanced instead of post quick reply. And there should an option of attachment!

3. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

ty

4. Lito

Lito New Member

Well, I'm a man, but here comes a personal experience:

I used to date this girl, and we were going to a party. Just while we waited outside for someone to come open the door, we got all over each other, leaving me with a full erection. Well, I'm not exactly small... she just went like:

- There's no way in hell I'm letting you go inside with this bulge... not a fucking way in hell. I'll blow you in the car if I have too, but you take care of that volumne right now!

I laughed about it. She said it in that good-humored, somewhat I-mean-it way women can express lovely.

So, some women do care =D

5. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:
    I've noticed it when i've been out with men, and Im guilty of the same, although i don't think I do it if he's with a woman,, but whats with men looking at a womans crotch??? Especially at the gym, what r they looking for???

6. mds43

mds43 New Member

it dont bother me if a woman looks at my crotch or not. but i have notice other men looking at my lady. let them look i know what i have let them wonder.

7. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

Women check out my boyfriend's package all the time, and I can't blame them. I have banned him from wearing lycra shorts at the gym.

8. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Haven't noticed it in a while but I am sure they do when I am not with him. I know when I am watching my man get ready for work in the morning I am eyeballing that area and I am thinking how good he looks in his pants. I am sure I am not the only one that notices it.

For a while now whenever the two of us go out for a "date" I let him pick the outfit that I wear. I model different articles of clothing that I have in my closet and he gets to choose what I will wear that night. It is a lot of fun and he has really good taste. (He doesn't want me to be miserable.....and I get veto power) He picks outfits that that drive him nuts and he can hardly keep his hands off me. Needless to say, I don't usually notice anyone staring at his crotch (but me).....And maybe I am self conscious.....but I always feel like all eyes are on me when we go out. He likes stuff like dresses with nothing on underneath. No bra, no panties. I just feel like I have to be careful that I don't flash the whole room when we go to his work parties and such. That couldn't be good.

Draft saved Draft deleted