Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know we've discussed them before to death, but my friend just sent this to me with a note "this is you."

No, this is us!

https://pizzabottle.com/59384-excuse-me-but-my-eyes-are-up-here/

My favorite: if my boobs could just do the bra thing without the bra that would be awesome!
Heard "son of a bitch!" from the bedroom the other morning. My wife got shanked in the tit by a runaway underwire.(Hand on mouth to cover)Could get my ass kicked for laughing!:eek:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some people set their day to the clock, I set my day to the bra. Bra on, the day starts. By lunch the bra is still strong and my boobs are chill. By 7pm the bra has turned on me. The band no longer sits in the right place. One boob has managed to migrate a touch south of the cup, the dreaded boob bulge. The other boob is generally out of sorts.
By 9pm... the bra has come off. The boobs are free and I am done with my day. The only thing I plan on doing involves a couch and loafing with several dogs.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The sooner I can get into a t-shirt without the bra, the better the night will be. It's especially painful when I'm on a job site and pull off my bra. That "ditch" dug in right below the boobage is red and raw. My husband made the mistake of chuckling only once seeing me watching TV holding my boobs up and away. "Offering them up?" He got The Look™.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time I saw a woman take her bra off without taking her T-shirt off, I was standing there like I had just witnessed an amazing magic trick as she pulled it out through the sleeve. ;)

The elders of the tribe takes us deep into the mountains to train us in the way bra magic. Lesbians are especially gifted as they can take another woman's bra off with out removing her shirt ;)

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The elders of the tribe takes us deep into the mountains to train us in the way bra magic. Lesbians are especially gifted as they can take another woman's bra off with out removing her shirt ;)

To be a lesbian for a day. Oh wise one, teach us your ways!

;)

Reactions: lapdog2001

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think large breasts will disappear as we genetically engineer humans in the future. Big boobs aren't required to breastfeed our progeny. Most mammalian species have breasts which swell only to breastfeed. The rest of the time they shrink away until needed again.

Likewise we will eliminate the drudgery of the menstrual cycle.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The sooner I can get into a t-shirt without the bra, the better the night will be. It's especially painful when I'm on a job site and pull off my bra. That "ditch" dug in right below the boobage is red and raw. My husband made the mistake of chuckling only once seeing me watching TV holding my boobs up and away. "Offering them up?" He got The Look™.

If you put deodorant, invisible solid works best for me, in the under breast crease you'll have less irritation at the end of the day. The deodorant keeps any titty sweat at bay. And kinda works as underwire lube. Not sure of all the science but the ladies out in the field convinced me to try... totes makes for happier boobs.

Nothing worse than the fiery burn of sweat being rubbed into a raw underboob excoriation cause by an underwire hate crime and then the torture of having to put a bra on the next day when it still hasn't healed.
I find placing wet, folded face towels in the freezer and then tucking them under onto the inflammed flesh very soothing.
I tried multi layering sports crop tops with in built "shelf bras" BUT I dislocated my shoulder getting it on.
There was no way I was calling the paramedics so I cut myself out of the garment with the good arm with a pair of blunt sharps
and relocated the shoulder myself.
You could imagine the paramedics report.
I'll allow those with test tube insertion incidents provide the hilarity for para's and ED staff because I'm good like that.

As a small breasted woman I've got to say bras are fucking awful torture contraptions. You can buy ten the same size and none of them are the same size as each other. I didn't really bother with them much until I was 27, and now I seem to be going back to not bothering much and wearing '' comfort bras'' from Poundland. My partner is delighted with my £1 old lady bras, as you can imagine :D. One of the perks of having small breasts is that I can sort of get away with it (she says). Bras in general are just badly designed. Most of them adhere to the same template invented by a man in the olden days, and as well as being severely uncomfortable they seriously limit your range of movement. *spits on the ground like an annoyed scotsman* We should just burn them all.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've never had a bra I loved. I've had many, many that I hated. I can't afford the ones that don't fall apart in a month, and I ain't saving up for 3 months to buy 1 good bra to hold my tits.

So, I just don't care. I get what fits when I can afford it and they're never cute. Never comfortable. Whatever.