A really good man or being too silly.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One of my friends' life keeps bothering me because he make me feel bad of seeing and screwing other women other than (a) wife.

Even worse, he has to masturbate when he is horny because his wife does not allow him to screw her for at least 3 years by now. I have asked him why you don’t go for others. He said he didn't want to betray his wife.

I think if marriage means you must not fuck others, then the marriage life must also provide enough satisfaction of sex.

I might not want to be a bad man in his eyes, but jacking off for 3 years long in a marriage life does not get my approve either.

What do you think? (please him, not me, OK? I am a bad man already, and I don't want to be a better man than I am now)

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my belief if you refuse your partner sex they should be allowed to seek elsewhere without having to do it secretively. If I didn't want to fuck I'd at least let him go get it elsewhere. It's just not fair in my opinion. I mean, there are times where it happens for a bit but 3 years is outrageous to me.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"...there are times where it happens for a bit..."

Any quantitative suggestion, please?

Yeah, I do agree with you, but my friend might not.

Everyone, your comments may be some help. I will print this thread off after we have got something to move his life on. He is my best friend.

Thank you very much.

PS. BTW BADGIRL22, you body is stunning!
Great set of photos in your gallery.

Last edited:

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been so annoyed by this type of situation lately, I could write pages and pages on it. And I would probably really tick some people off.

So to save grace, I'll go with the concise version: They need to talk about the problem and fix it, or have enough respect for each other to separate before things become ugly.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i agree with this man.

if you can't live with the level of sex in your relationship then either end that relationship or tell her you'll be going elsewhere.

if he can live with jacking and is ok with that then why is he silly?

just because you need to hump another hole, doesn't mean that would be right for him. he's the one who would have to live with his conscience and the consequences.

stop trying to corrupt him just to make yourself feel better about your behaviour.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again, why get married to THAT person? There is a thread about spotting red flags: http://www.lpsg.org/167499-listening-warning-bells-noting-red.html
If you exchange vows, KEEP THEM. You picked the person, now work on it, or end it. Marriages are something you work at, constantly.

There are reasons why she is not having sex. That part has not been discussed. Good or bad, there is obviously an issue. And its no excuse for anyone to have sex with someone else unless the vows exchanged say so. "For better or for worse." "To be faithful"

Where do the tradtional vows say, "and to please your partner sexually or else they have to get it outside the confines of this holy consecrated marriage."

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OP, you are only a bad man if your wife does not know about it. You need to be honest with your wife, and then it is okay whatever you do.

Your frustrated friend needs to work it out with his wife too or else get a separation. The problem is that both of you are hiding things. "Cheating" is when you things behind your partner's back. Who knows? your wives might be very glad to let you have sex with others. If they know and approve, it's not cheating.

metas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
His wife said he can go and have sex with call girls, but she didn't want to know about it.
Ha ha ha, what could I say?