A REALLY important length issue.

Preference: Hair length on women.

• I'm a woman (attracted to women), I generally prefer long hair.

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • I'm a woman (attracted to women), I generally prefer short hair.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a woman (attracted to women), I have no preference.

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • I'm a woman (not attracted to women), I generally prefer long hair.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I'm a woman (not attracted to women), I generally prefer short hair.

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • I'm a woman (not attracted to women), I have no preference.

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • I'm a man (attracted to women), I generally prefer long hair.

Votes: 112 49.6%
  • I'm a man (attracted to women), I generally prefer short hair.

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • I'm a man (attracted to women), I have no preference.

Votes: 36 15.9%
  • I'm a man (not attracted to women), I generally prefer long hair.

• I'm a man (not attracted to women), I generally prefer short hair.

• I'm a man (not attracted to women), I have no preference.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Cock?

Votes: 9 4.0%

• Total voters

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hair length on women. :smile:

So, generally speaking, do you prefer long hair on a woman or short hair?

I know it mainly depends on the woman and her facial features and her hair type and personality type - and probably other things. But let's say both long and short hair suit a woman (yourself included) which do you actually prefer?

I have a prejudice towards long hair. I wear my own hair long and I like looking at long hair. I've had my hair short and it suited me. I liked it - it was a lot easier, but I like long better.

I'm pretty sure Hick likes my hair long. It tickles his thighs and tummy when I'm sucking his cock, he says he likes that. Also, when I was going to have my hair trimmed once I made a quip about getting it all cut off and got quite a strong "Aw!" in response.

I also read somewhere once that married men who cheat tend to do so with women who have longer hair than their wives. No idea where I read that, can't find it again - could be horse shit.

In the poll please remember I'm talking about GENERAL preference - yes, certain individuals look better with short hair, others look better with long. This is not about how one person looks but what your overall preference is.

Last edited:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
CF has the most gorgeous long black hair that I absolutely fell in love with when we met and haven't stopped loving. I would probably cry as much as she would if she lost it.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/240175/cat/500/ppuser/195503

I just like hair in general on a woman. Long or short, just depends on the person it's growing out of. But for me it has to be thick and shiny no matter what.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heh...that's not Sinead, that's Natalie Portman from when she filmed V for Vendetta.

I'm definitely in the "prefers longer hair" camp and usually favor the darker colors, but I did marry a blonde girl, so...who the fuck knows?

PS: Kudos on the comprehensive set of poll options, especially the comic relief.

Last edited:

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer hair that is styled and adds something to a person's "look"

i hate women (not really) that have long hair just to have it long and they dont do shit with it other than undoing it to show people how long it is.
that ratty, split end having, limp, in need of conditioner long hair. ewww
i really like hair that is cut into a style that enhances volume and movement or a short style that really exhibits features like cheekbones and earlobes :) short hair and really nice eyesbrows can be stunning on any woman.

people place way to much value on length, the edict of quality over quanity has not penetrated the hair realm. your hair is not your beauty, length is not what makes you feminine, hair length is a mask some women wear and then let all the other stuff fall to the waste side.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try very hard to keep my hair as long as possible. It's frizzy and I've been getting it relaxed since I was a child. These days I avoid the hot implements - flatirong, curling irons -- to the exten possible so now my hair is to my shoulders. I hope it gets longer.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I voted I am a woman attracted to women with no preference. I like both short and long hair on women, I think they both look great.

For the past 6 years I have been farming my hair. I grow hair pretty fast and it's thick/healthy, so I grow it to donate it. It takes 10 inches to donate to Locks of Love, last time (end of 2006) I had 13 inches. I decided this time to push it so I'm waiting until April 1st this year. I have around 15 donate-able inches currently. (That's from the nape of my neck.) I get thrilled the day I am going to have it cut. No more dreams of it strangling me in the middle of the night! (Haha.) It's just a very liberating experience for me walking into a salon with long hair and walking out with short hair. This is as short as I get it cut:

http://www.lpsg.org/members/chrissymgreen/albums/*ass*orted/20177-chrissy-22.html

It is my goal to do this at least once more.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
some of us really need this pole to be multiple choice :frown:

so i went with cock? :biggrin:

styles to fit the person's features and tastes? that one.

eta: going from a buzzcut to long hair... most menfolk seem to love the hair longer.

stalkery eta: i re-vote for Ms. ChrissyMGreen. :shysmile:

Last edited:
Media
when will you shallow narcissistic women get over your preoccupation with your hair!?!?

when will you stop comparing yourselves to the models in the magazine? They're not real it's all done with airbrushing, camera angles, special lighting and (if needs be) extensions.

No woman naturally has hair going down to their butt! It's a lie! An urban legend! Stop beating yourselves up about it!

when will you realize that intelligence, a sense of humor, and the ability to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch are what really attracts real men!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
No woman naturally has hair going down to their butt! It's a lie! An urban legend! Stop beating yourselves up about it!

I've gotta say they do. Maybe I've been lucky but all my early girlfriends had hair that long. I think once women start messing around with their hair - which is great, they can look completely different, & enhance different attributes - it just doesn't grow as strongly or well.

It's also an absolute pain to keep in good condition, hours to wash etc...People just don't have the time!

when will you realize that intelligence, a sense of humor, and the ability to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch are what really attracts real men!

Sod the ability -the will & desire to do it would be enough for me!:biggrin1:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On a woman it depends on the woman. On a man, I like it as long as possible. Yes, to his butt!

My hair was down to my butt before I dedicated it to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. That involved dreading it up to about one third of its original length and adding meatballs.

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when will you stop comparing yourselves to the models in the magazine? They're not real it's all done with airbrushing, camera angles, special lighting and (if needs be) extensions.

LOL you cant be serious? women can and do grow their hair that long. its not all hollywood magic and extensions. yes, alot of women do add length to their hair but some women can and do have a shit load of hair. hell weave comes from somewhere you know. its human hair, from human females. all over asia and some parts of europe.

also google crystal gayle. LOL

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since the poll allow us men in here, I'll add my bit. Thank you.

Most of my life, I have preferred women with shorter hair, but only some specific types of women. To have short hair, the woman (for me) has to have fine facial features and be naturally chic. Most women I have liked this way, have been quite individualistic and intelligent, so maybe that was my main attraction.

Overall, in most types of women across the world, I think longer, straight hair looks fantastic and where more great looking women per square meter live, Cordoba or Buenos Aires in Argentina, most women have great long hair. Go figure!

But as the OP said, it depends on a lot of details and also, I think you should never be stuck in one haircut, variety is king, as long as you feel good with it and it fits you.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
some of us really need this pole to be multiple choice :frown:

Well I know I left out transgendered and hermaphrodite and I apologise for that - I just figured the vast majority of people answering the pole would be either male or female (or would identify strongly with one of those options) and would either be attracted to women or not.

Out of curiosity, which options would you have picked had it been multiple choice?

so i went with cock? :biggrin:

Always a good choice :biggrin1:

styles to fit the person's features and tastes? that one.

eta: going from a buzzcut to long hair... most menfolk seem to love the hair longer.

That does appear to be the case.

when will you shallow narcissistic women get over your preoccupation with your hair!?!?

Hey, Mr MadFuck McMad of the Clan McMadRanter! Cool your boots. (sorry, just rewatched Withnail... the other night, and BlackAdder the other week.)

I happen to have great hair - I know I have great hair - People, who didn't seem otherwise attracted to me, have touched my hair and made that soft sighing sound a person only ever makes when they're aroused (or, in my case, eating a chocolate hob-knob - which is actually the same thing, but I digress). I don't need to compare it to magazines.

This thread isn't about that - in fact I don't think anyone before you posted said anything that could have lead to your rant. You've brought that baggage in from somewhere else and you can bring it right back out again. Loads of real women wear their hair very long, loads more (including me) wear it medium long and loads more again wear it to the shoulder (which I think counts more in the long camp than the short). For the most part it seems that these women keep their hair long because it pleases them. Same as the women who cut their hair do so because it pleases them.

I wasn't talking specifically about attracting men - more wondering what women and men found attractive. I was curious as to whether there was an overwhelming preference one way or the other or if people really just liked what suited a woman. It seems that men who are attracted to women tend towards long hair - that doesn't surprise me. Other respondents (i.e. men who don't find women attractive, and women (regardless of whether they're attracted to women or not)) are not so easy to pin down - that also doesn't surprise me.

Wrong, there are women who can grow their hair that long.

Yup - I've known more than one and seen many more than one or two.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I know I left out transgendered and hermaphrodite and I apologise for that - I just figured the vast majority of people answering the pole would be either male or female (or would identify strongly with one of those options) and would either be attracted to women or not.

bad joke on my part.. cuz ya went through every combination/option i could think of :redface:

Out of curiosity, which options would you have picked had it been multiple choice?

i still would have voted for cock :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Media
LOL you cant be serious?

thanks i wasn't. just trying to parody the usual condescending, self-righteous response from the usual suspects whenever a guy posts "a length issue" --particularly in the co-ed forum.

really people the reference to "intelligence, a sense of humor and the ability to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" should've been a tip off.

guess I need to use more emoticons with this crowd :wink:

Last edited: