A Red Bump on the Head of My Penis

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought it would be fun to share innocent penis stories that seemed horrific and tragic at the time (not having to do with STD's).

I was 20 years old when I noticed a red bump on the top side of the head of my cock.

I was MORTIFIED! And sure I had somehow contracted some life-threatening venereal disease.

I freaked-out and scoured books for awhile... nothing matched my sypmtoms.... All the while, the red bump was increasing in size.

What would I do? and I couldn't have sex!

Finally, I hauled-ass off to the doctor's office. I wouldn't tell the secretary what was wrong and explained it was "REALLY PERSONAL!"

The doctor came in and asked what the trouble was. I fumbled to explain... turning red and stammering....

He told me to take down my underwear and donned his latex gloves...

I was near tears and hysterical, lamenting it had to be some horrible, infectious disease....

He brought the light over to examine me and asked me pull the foreskin back so he could take a look...

I complied and looked away... finally accepting my terrible plight.

The doctor started to giggle.

"I think you're going to live. Do you use talcum powder after you shower?"

"Yes"

"I would advise you to stop using it. That bump is nothing more than a trapped particle of talcum. It will push it's way to the surface and the bump will go away."

I felt like such an idiot!