A reputation for being huge

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was more a high school thing with me.

One time at a party, I was pulling myself out of a pool after skinny-dipping. A girl I didn't know very well came over to talk to me as I was getting dressed. The first few words out of her mouth were, "Robbie said you were big." Robbie (her brother) and I were in the same PE class.

She was a bit of a size queen; and, yes, we did enjoy sex that night. (Why did I even bother getting dressed? Pretty soon I was just shucking them off again.)

Anything ever happen with Robbie, 30% gay man?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It happened to me a lot throughout High School and continues in college... I've ended up sleeping with the friends of most of my exes because of reputation.

Once, a girl told me the only reason she was even talking to me was because she heard I was big. I didn't know whether to take that as a compliment or insult!

Don't worry about it! Extremely nice cock and please keep the sexy pubes!

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I must have a crappy personality, because now that I'm out in the wild and no girls know I'm hung I don't get laid very often. But whenever I run into a girl from school, it's on!

Stupid dry spell.

Reactions: RedDevilCock

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Funny thing is, many of the stories here seem to come from guys who actually are not 'so' hung.
Above average, maybe, but it's odd to hear about girls gossip and comments just about 'above average' guys.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you dont communicate with people you won't get women... doesnt matter how big your dick is.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
most of the action in highschool I got was due to good references. Girls would usually approach the subject either online or at parties. Every now and then it would come up in school or when your least expecting it. If girls are in a group and your alone they can be like pirañas. One of the best ways one girl I really liked went about it was to play basket ball with me and she would press up against me and try and post up/ or box me out, but would make sure it was ass in groin, and would flirt while doing so. Finally after jokes involving BOX, POST, BALLS, and showers she in a spooning like position when she had the ball reached and gave me a good squeeze. Which being a teenager cause me to immediately go to red alert and show chub. She then out right asked if it was true what she heard about me being the biggest in the locker room. I tried to play it cool and be like well soft yeah, but who knows about the others hard. She laughed and said it one of the other guys that sang high praise and referred to it as bigger than him hard. I turned red and quickly lost any cool I had as she continued to dominated the flirting game. Finally she asked me over for some one on one at her place so she could get me to post up. By now I was having to hide it under my shirt and hold it close with the waist band of my shorts. She was amazing fun to full around with and loved to just play with my dick and take pictures of it. I know she also passed the "info" along cause at parties her friends would either really flirt or giggle. A couple panned out to be something as well which was good. Yeah then and in college word of mouth did alot, out of school hasnt really ever got me much.

Reactions: WadWorshipper

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
double post. edited. One guy once asked me once how long I was, I was shocked and asked why and his response his girl friend was telling him all about me but didnt know how long I was. He was like hey **** blank told me you have a big dick, can I ask how long? I was like well 6 and a bit soft and over 8.5 hard. He grinned and was like: sweet. and walked away. kinda the backwards version of these stories but I found it funny.

Last edited:

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lorne, nice from 4" girth to 6" that is a lot. my soft girth is 5" but stays in the 6-6.2 range

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This always intrigues me this subject. I am 5 x 5 soft on most days, so I guess bigger than many soft, and the same as some of the average ones hard. But because of this 5 x 5 some friends seem to think I am horse hung. My measurements are not so (see below - 7.5 x 6 on my best day). However the amount of times I have been begged and therefore had to get it out for girls in clubs, mates girlfriends etc etc. Most times, when drunk and maybe cos of the chunkiness whilst soft they are all "wow!" but once a girl was like "Is that it?" (it was probably less than 5 x 5 on that occasion - stage fright.

Regardless though - these girls then spread word of the size and so on and so forth. Girls must see it hard and be let down...but then if they have never seen one bigger they would assume it to be massive. And if they had seen bigger, the previous few maybe have been smaller and therefore it seems massive.

Take my current lover. She heard it was monstrous, and in her own words "I was relieved it wasn't, and that it was just large". Yet she claims its her biggest. This suits me and my ego - but she has been with enough average and below average guys to realise I am on the bigger side - and I think this (plus my fucking great performance) please her immensly.

I've probably fucked about 7 girls because they heard I had a big cock, and I can think of 5 straight away that did not have a clue, and then afterwards were raving about it (they obviously didn't expect much). I would have to say my preference is girls not knowing. That way you have pulled them through good means (chat ups, intelligence, charm) and then they get a nice surprise for liking you.

Reactions: WadWorshipper

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
here goes, I sent a few pictures to a friend of mine in school... she had 3 pictures in her phone of her nude. So, I said let me see it? she say no, you must show me yours first. I say ok, when I get home I will send you the pictures. She havent reply yet, or answered my calls. I see her on Wed, if she doesnt reply to my emails or calls. w/e

in the car when she was leaving I said, " you want to do something? (today, as to go out)" she was like, "I gotta see what you have" inside me I was like what a bitch" ( not in any bad way, just like she was telling me in the face that she won't fuck me if I am small or something. So, I said okey...

Do you guys think she is afraid now? She does have a boyfriend too. But they have been together for a month or so only. I don't think she cares about him. But, I thought she was a nice girl ( smart, school girl) yea, she is another freak out of school. I really want to .... ! anyways, what do you guys think? I will keep you guys posted on what evolves out of this.

Last edited:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YES...when i was fuckin women...i had this friend that just loved to 'do me'...she loved and i think..coveted my size...and just couldn't keep her hands, mouth, tongue, pussy or ass away from my breeder...we fucked for a couple of years...
but i thought something odd...after about 2 months of fuckin...i start getting notes or post em's on my windshield at the gym parking lots..OR I'd get phone calls on my cell...with cryptic messages...like.."i hear ur hung and fuck like a mean bastard'...my kind of man'....it took me a few messages to put it together...that all these women were friends of this chic i was doing...
she wanted a 3 way...2F/M or 2M/F(her)...tried it a few times...ahh...didn't work for me..i don't like being left out or leaving someone else out...

so...i have no doubt in my mind...women pass notes to their women friends on who they are fuckin and bringing up the size of the man's breeder...and if its not out there already..as I'm certain it must be...gay guys do this all the time..its part and parcel of the fuck before and after...
am i bothered by it........hardly...for it no matter applies...been with the same partner for 5 years...and i can't believe how great life is with the right partner...

r

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is funny. Picture 8 women talking about sizes.. Now, all their bf's are Big! lol and some are huge!

This is a big lie... Because no human want to be left behind. They want to have the best things, bigger is better is encrypted in everyone!

Statistically 8/8 can't be all big. So, they lie to each other and this goes to the insecurities of men.

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
I've pretty much always had a rep, at least amongst the guys I worked out or played sports with, since Jr. High (though then it was just gym class).

As I became sexually active and more and more of a show off (I do not try to sugarcoat how much of an asshole I was in HS and college), it became a pretty consistent theme with anything having to do with me. I enjoyed it and still do. It was extremely "beneficial" when younger.

The most recent time was w/ a girl who works in the same office building as me (but not the same company), who uses the building gym. She works out w/ one of my coworkers, who had apparently heard a joke or comment about it. I flirted with her, and she said something along the lines of "I sorta already know you.. I asked around and kept hearing about your huge personality..". I replied with "thats what they me - who am I to argue?". The subtext was pretty clear.

Last edited:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish every guy here had their true measurements in their sig as then it would add more to these stories if we knew how big each other was. Like if a guy with a fat 6 incher is getting girls talking about his size etc.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This always intrigues me this subject. I am 5 x 5 soft on most days, so I guess bigger than many soft, and the same as some of the average ones hard. But because of this 5 x 5 some friends seem to think I am horse hung. My measurements are not so (see below - 7.5 x 6 on my best day). However the amount of times I have been begged and therefore had to get it out for girls in clubs, mates girlfriends etc etc. Most times, when drunk and maybe cos of the chunkiness whilst soft they are all "wow!" but once a girl was like "Is that it?" (it was probably less than 5 x 5 on that occasion - stage fright.

Regardless though - these girls then spread word of the size and so on and so forth. Girls must see it hard and be let down...but then if they have never seen one bigger they would assume it to be massive. And if they had seen bigger, the previous few maybe have been smaller and therefore it seems massive.

Take my current lover. She heard it was monstrous, and in her own words "I was relieved it wasn't, and that it was just large". Yet she claims its her biggest. This suits me and my ego - but she has been with enough average and below average guys to realise I am on the bigger side - and I think this (plus my fucking great performance) please her immensly.

I've probably fucked about 7 girls because they heard I had a big cock, and I can think of 5 straight away that did not have a clue, and then afterwards were raving about it (they obviously didn't expect much). I would have to say my preference is girls not knowing. That way you have pulled them through good means (chat ups, intelligence, charm) and then they get a nice surprise for liking you.

KAFB , so USMC army navy man . YOU heard a man in uniform has great reputation . you government issue right , MILIT RATE , for now

if you have been on base , you would know how to become alfa male , can teach you , but i hate to type , leave a message or sarge @ dad personal ,,,,,,, sarge@dad@pertrainer yahoo and aol msn skypee as in www.skype talk on pc to pc ,

can tripple your datting , lol lll psg as in www.doubleyourdating.com

true dat

as in ,