A reputation for being huge

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was known that I was large as I was a lineman in High School and group showers were the norm at the time. Even though I was flaccid, there were some comments from teammates. While some girls whispered, I don't recall ever being confronted except once. The university I went to was also attended by many of my classmates but it wasn't until my senior year that I was confronted with the "I hear you are sporting quite a package there." The surprise, to me, was that it was from a very good looking girl that had, over my years so far at university, had quite a reputation herself but as being lesbian.
Apparently the topic of hetrosexual sex had been brought up in a discussion among her friends, some of who knew me or about me from high school. She never did tell me who it was, but apparently the discussion had arrived at the point of "what is the big deal of having sex with a guy?". She said she had tried it and though it was ok, it wasn't,to her, anything close to having sex with a woman. She was of the mind that by having the same equipment, a woman would know better how to satisfy a woman. The retort to this was, "well there are cocks and then there are cocks you never forget". Apparently my size and possibly skill, had impressed the girl that was putting up the arguement.
This had come out in the monologue she was giving me. I was just sitting there with my lunch when she had approached me. I said nothing and was actually a bit stunned that this was happening. I was certainly thinking with my "lower" head, when I said a non commital "that's interesting". She rambled on a bit, trying to sell me on the idea having some no strings attached sex but on my side I was just kept thinking "DON"T SCREW THIS UP!!" She actually had things pretty well planned out even before she talked to me, apparently even checking out as to whether I was currently involved with anyone,I wasn't at the time, and she had confirmed what she had heard about me from other sources.
We met on a Saturday afternoon and she did seem pretty clinical when we were started stripping down. She was very cute but had an athlete's body. I was hard from the anticipation and was rock solid by the time my pants came down.
She was a bit surprised with my size and said she I was definitely larger than the other guys she had sex with and that I might even be a bit bigger, overall, than her favourite dildo though it was hard for her to tell since I wasn't "straight out" but had a downward curve so that I pointed at the floor even when hard. She gave me a bit of a blowjob, which was more to get saliva on me than anything else, and then she asked me to lay back and let her ride me. She said she was a bit nervous and would like start slow. I was back to thinking "DON"T SCREW THIS UP DON'T SCREW THIS UP DON'T SCREW THIS UP!!!" so I was agreeing with what she was saying.
She got on top, aimed my cock and eased it in. She was quite a snug fit and she was slow to work her way down the shaft. At about halfway, she got a bit of a concerned look on her face and and then started pumping up and down a bit with more success. She was very wet and her natural lube was running down my shaft and over my balls. I was sucking her nipples, which were rock hard, and helping her with a little lift to her butt on the upstroke.
Honestly, I didn't last long. Anticipation had me hard long before I was in her and so I quickly had to ask the old "In or out?" question. She said she had taken precautions and so she gave me a "FINISH HARD" and I gave one more push and shot the load.
Even with my last push, I wasn't quite all inside her, but she did say she enjoyed herself and that while she still liked sex with women a lot, she could see making an exception in my case. I was back to thinking "DON'T SCREW THIS UP, DON'T SCREW THIS UP, DON'T SCREW THIS UP", and as off the cuff as possible said "There was a bit more to go in, you know, and other positions give better penetration." She replied with a smile "We'll see how sore I am tomorrow and maybe we can take this up again at another time." I was quick to reply "You know where to find me". We got together a couple of more times but went our separate ways at the end of university. The last time I had sex with her she was able to handle my full length and had come to the conclusion that she was bisexual, at least when it came to large cocks.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in college word started to go around within a certain sorority. After all was said and done, I had sex with at least 10 or so of the girls, of which they never were disappointed. Amazing how word travels in small circles.

IMHO it is generally younger women who are impressed with size. Since college I've only met a few who mentioned size.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm late 50's but when I was younger I had a limited reputation as being on the large side. a buddy and I met up with a couple gals one nite, and went over to their place. we paired up. I guess he blew his rocks and went to sleep. we were in the next room, just fucking away. and after her 3rd orgasm the gal just blurted, Gawd, I love your big dick. in about 3 minutes the other gal was beating on the door wanting to make it a 3 some. my gal said no, she found a big dick, and she wasn't sharing. that got around.

then after I was married, my wife's gf walked in on me sleeping in the nude, and then she wanted to do 3some and she told her gfs.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't call it a "reputation" - but there are a couple of women who either heard I was fairly large or saw it thru thin clothing and told me flat out they wanted to fuck me because they were curious.

Simba

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
I had never revealed my size so any of my friends but recently one of my best friend's girlfriend asked me my size and reluctantly i eventually told her my size (in sig) she said she was rly impressed and even asked for pics (which i didnt send her). Turned out I was bigger than my friend (her bf) and he found out and got really jealous and angry and said there was no way i could be the size I am and everything got really akward between me and my friend.

So in the end I just said I was joking about it all and told them I wasnt that size. They all think I have a small penis now because I "lied" about being big and when they asked if I was small I just agreed. I would rather they think I have a small penis then lose friends over something so petty. I figure in the future they will learn my real size anyway so eventually they will know it wasnt a lie.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quite allot of stories about my reputation and girls wanting to sleep with me due to my penis size. I gained my 'reputation' as it were at a fairly early age allot of local girls even girls older than I was knew about my penis by the time I was in my very early teens. So there are allot I could recount. My first experiences were of girls asking if they could see it from a young age, which I obliged. At that age range it was mainly due I guess to the buldge I must of inadvertently showed in my pants. I'd also got into a few compares here and there. My 'reputation' was building from this point and snowballed the older I got and the more women got to see it. Eventually by the time I was in my mid teens girls weren’t just asking to see it and show it to their friends they were also asking to fuck it.
Naturally among the women who had experienced it there were a fair number of blabber mouths among them who spread the word like wild fire amongst the local and surrounding populous. As well in my mid and later teens I had developed an understanding of the sexuality and arousal of been hung. By this point I had become more exhibitionist and flaunted my endowment more so then I would have done at a younger age. I would regularly get girls been rather unashamed of telling me they had heard I had a huge cock and they wanted to see it and try it for themselves. I'd also get some older ladies wishing to try it out for themselves to although they were more subtle in their approach in some respects. When I was 16 for example I had sex with one of my friends aunties who was to say the least a MILF (She had had a boob job, big fake 36E's), I’d also slept with the same friends sister (I know this makes me sound like a bad friend, but the guy really didn’t care about what his sister did, she had blurted out I had a huge cock in front of him before to which he didn’t really make any comment).
As I got older and went to college and university it didn’t take long for the girls to notice the signs and for them to start to speculate about my endowment and obviously when I started sleeping with some of them word got round. One instance where I was standing in a hallway waiting for a lecturer with a group of girls from my class and a few guys dotted around the place. They started to comment about how I wasn’t particularly tall but I had really big feet, I could see them giggling while they speculated and a few glances toward my crotch area. Also another time while sitting again in a group with some friends from my class and some girls doing the same degree, the subject got jokily onto penis size, eventually one girl declared that she bet I had the biggest out of all the guys and one of my friends laughed and commented that you'd think he was talking in centimetres. More recently I have also got into outdoor nudism as well and visited some nude beaches/areas. Of course everything is out for all to see and although it is a non sexual atmosphere, I’ve had a number of women initiate conversation with me after eyeing me up at the beach. I'd have to say im more gratful then resentful about my reputation. It has got me alot of female interest and saved alot of 'chat up' time, really helps to cut to the chase.

Last edited:

barbsdaughter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure this is the right thread but it kinda fits so here goes.

This is my senior year at university and I've been a sorority sister for all four years attending all the normal functions. The one we had last saturday night wasn't exactly normal. We were to bring our bf's or the like to BBQ lasting from dusk to 3am or until everyone was passed out or gone. Around 1am someone had an idea for the sisters to pick out of the bf that had the biggest cock dressed and she would pick 2 sisters to check him out in private. All the guys weren't happy with this and some said they weren't going to participate but eventually they all had enough to drink and agreed to play the game. One that didn't want to play was the school computer science nerd picked by his gf, likewise a computer science nerd. A nerd, but a nice nerd. I can say she wasn't the most accepted by everyone of her sisters but she climbed back into the game when she found out for the first time that her bf was hung. Yes, they had been dating for 3 months and had never had sex or she never had felt him up. Needless to say, she was embarrassed to find out that he was the biggest of the guys. I didn't see it because I wasn't picked to inspect but the two that inspected that got to inspect 2 others each said he must have been 9 inches long but extremely thin hard. One sister said she held both hands on it and his gf finally put her hand on and held the knob. Last guess was he was maybe 9 X 4or5 hard. I think she just didn't realize what she had and still might not realize it. It certainly got all my sorority sister talking in class now. I'm just wondering how he's going to fare this week.

builder10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Word gets around quickly when you're swinging a big slab of meat. I've had HEAPS of referrals from other girls ive fucked. But also from my mates who've seen it in action and at training... and then will tell girls im super hung when we're out on the beers and chattin em up.

barbsdaughter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Word gets around quickly when you're swinging a big slab of meat..........

No one knew what to expect......between that saturday night and this past saturday night.......he 1)had somewhere between 8-12 ladies approach him flirting or just coming right out and say they wanted to see it 2) got engaged to the same gf that he has been dating for several months. Don't know if he ask her or she ask him, word is she started pressing the issue after finding out his secret.

Although I really don't know him, I know some of his friends in the computer science department have said some of those ladies were hot prompting his gf to press the issue but that's just an interesting note right now.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'm not sure this is the right thread but it kinda fits so here goes.

This is my senior year at university and I've been a sorority sister for all four years attending all the normal functions. The one we had last saturday night wasn't exactly normal. We were to bring our bf's or the like to BBQ lasting from dusk to 3am or until everyone was passed out or gone. Around 1am someone had an idea for the sisters to pick out of the bf that had the biggest cock dressed and she would pick 2 sisters to check him out in private. All the guys weren't happy with this and some said they weren't going to participate but eventually they all had enough to drink and agreed to play the game. One that didn't want to play was the school computer science nerd picked by his gf, likewise a computer science nerd. A nerd, but a nice nerd. I can say she wasn't the most accepted by everyone of her sisters but she climbed back into the game when she found out for the first time that her bf was hung. Yes, they had been dating for 3 months and had never had sex or she never had felt him up. Needless to say, she was embarrassed to find out that he was the biggest of the guys. I didn't see it because I wasn't picked to inspect but the two that inspected that got to inspect 2 others each said he must have been 9 inches long but extremely thin hard. One sister said she held both hands on it and his gf finally put her hand on and held the knob. Last guess was he was maybe 9 X 4or5 hard. I think she just didn't realize what she had and still might not realize it. It certainly got all my sorority sister talking in class now. I'm just wondering how he's going to fare this week.

you should invite me over to your parties babe :eek:)

Scottie2091

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My freshman year of college, I was at a sorority party and got a drunken blowjob from one of the sorority girls. A couple weeks later, I was getting emails at my college email address from a couple of the other girls in the sorority inviting me over for the "party" they were having that weekend.

I am now in my junior year and one of those sorority girls is now in the same dorm as I. I am sure something was said by her to some of the other girls in the dorm as every once in a while, a female will find their way into the men's bath/shower room while I am in there. Nothing happens, I think they are just trying to sneak a peek to see if it is really true. I just laugh it off.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well my dick certainly isnt "huge" compared to whats out there.. but i remember a couple times having a big one helped me get some ass

my ex gf and her friend.. i used to flirt with her friend a lot, kind of playfully. she said that my gf told her i had a big dick, and that i "wasnt circumcised" , she wanted to see it.. i made a deal that i would only show her if they both sucked it together. they agreed.. it was awkward for both of them.. so i didnt really force the issue, my gf was sucking it on her bed, then her friend jerked me off and sucked it for a couple mins, then the gf finished me off with a blowjob

a friend i hungout with in highschool, hooked up with her randomly one night at her friends house after a little 'party'... she told her friend whos house we were at that i had a big one the next week, and also that i was uncircumcised ,it was her first uncut one and her friend never saw one either.. about 2-3 weeks later, the 3 of us hungout at the same girls house again just us 3 alone .. the one that i had hooked up with already mentioned it a couple times , and that was that, i hooked up with her frriend after she egged her on to check it out.. good times, hooked up with both of them several times more after, and another of their friends about a year later

Reactions: Bigred12