A rite of Spring?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_that's a tall order, Mar 19, 2005.

1. D_that's a tall order

D_that's a tall order Account Disabled

Just fired up the ol' clippers and gave myself a nice full body shave...ahhhh...

I have always been a groomer, but discovered the joys of the full-body job since a doctor discovered mild skin-cancer last year. (No worries - it is gone and hasn't come back.) At first, I told myself it was so I could keep an eye on any new moles, but now I have to say I just like how it looks and feels. And once my wife admitted she preferred it, well...the rest is history. I still keep a little patch above my cock. I would love to lose that as well, but I don't know how that would look in the locker room or doctor's office...

Question:

1. Anyone else here share my love of total-body grooming? and,

2. Anyone care to share experiences with going completely smooth? (i.e., shaving the pubes too.) I welcome feedback from men or women.

Happy Spring everyone!
    :D

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

There must be something in the Spring air, wilsonst, that makes us want the smooth look. A couple of days ago, I clipped my pubes with the WAHL #1. I've kept my balls and around the base of my cock shaved for years, but this is a first for me on the pubes. I like the look and feel, but, then I've always been one for changes. So cool that you have a wife to approve of your manicured bod.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

There must be something in the Spring air, wilsonst, that makes us want the smooth look. A couple of days ago, I clipped my pubes with the WAHL #1. I've kept my balls and around the base of my cock shaved for years, but this is a first for me on the pubes. I like the look and feel, but, then I've always been one for changes. So cool that you have a wife to approve of your manicured bod.

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Sorry for my double post, guys, my pc is hanging up and acting pissy.

5. D_that's a tall order

Yeah...you know how sometimes spouses or partners tell you they like something, but you can tell they are trying for your sake? Well, my wife's voice got real low, and she just said, very quietly, "Wow...that looks good..." SO I figured that was a good sign.
    :D

I may shave the pubes too, if she is cool with it. Thanks for your reply!

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I may shave the pubes too, if she is cool with it. Thanks for your reply!
    [post=292319]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

You're welcome, man, tis my pleasure. Good luck with your future plans! :D

7. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

It's more of an aesthetic look for me sometimes since I plan ahead for ol' summertime, and heading for the shore. But the comfort part also takes its part too, what with the humidity. So grabbing a few cans of BARBASOL, couple dozen MACH I replacement blades, and a ton newspapers isn't always a bad thing. OF course "manscaping" as you put it, requires a more delicate touch, and I haven't gotten my personal shaver yet in the mail.

But, AAAHH, afterwards, slick as a pig, so to speak. And with my muscularity, and the advantage of wearing short sleeve shirts at work with all these sumptuous female customers/associates, my days off are NEVER unoccupato.

8. D_that's a tall order

Slick as a pig and hung like a bull! Wow - you shave your body with a blade. That is hardcore. I am assuming that you don't lather your WHOLE body before shaving, but the image is priceless. Like a big foamy statue with a huge flesh cock hanging off of it.

I basically run the clippers over myself - sort of a total body buzz cut. I do use a blade on my balls, though. Started doing it in college and am quite the pro now, even shaving them dry sometimes when a little maintenance is needed. I have trimmed my pubes down as well, just not to the skin, like the rest of me.

I totally hear you about the benefits of smoothness in the summertime. My wife and I went to Black's Beach last Labor Day and it was nice to feel completely "nude". I was not looking to pick anyone up, but after years and years in the gym, the exhibitionist in me was glad to show off to anyone who wanted to take a gander.

Thanks for your post!

9. PLANK

PLANK New Member

I trim regularly and only took it ALL off once. I thought I looked like a 12 yr old, so now I leave a little patch above my cock. I love being smooth. I shave the shaft and balls all the way

10. D_that's a tall order

That is my concern, too. Of course, at 6'5", 205lbs, I am not going to look like a 12-year-old kid, but I fear people will wonder if I WANT to look like one. Which is kinda too bad, but I would love to take the smooth look to the extreme.

11. W 8

W 8 New Member

i definitely keep the pubes trimmed all the time... tried shaving it all a few times, but didnt like it.

Draft saved Draft deleted