A Sad Day In The Neighborhood.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My sympathy! The last three dogs I've had have been strays. Rambo had both internal and external tumors. Age and condition required taking him down. Missie was attacked by either a pit bull or coyotes. Fourteen puncture wounds. In-shock and vet recommended taking her down also.

Current one now is Roadie. When something happens to her (God forbid) she will also be cremated.

Do a search for The Rainbow Bridge. It will make tears flow but something to remember and cherish along with the memories of your Goldie.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had to say goodbye to my best pal of thirteen years yesterday. I was one of the hardest things I have had to do.

R.I.P GOLDIE
I have had a lousy two weeks, but your loss makes my problems less. I am sorry, when I had to put my old puppy down it was one of the worst days of my life, so I can empathize. I hope when the pain subsides that you do as I did, which is to go to a shelter and get a new buddy. Mine is sleeping next to me now.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had to say goodbye to my best pal of thirteen years yesterday. I was one of the hardest things I have had to do.

R.I.P GOLDIE
My heart goes out to you! I'm facing the same thing in the near future. My dog has cancer which is currently in remission. It can come back at any time and then it will be time so say goodbye to her! I dread that day in a way that I cannot even put into words.