A Sad Day In The Neighborhood.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please accept my condolences at this most difficult time. My four-legged. eleven year old pal is my best friend and I can only imagine your pain and heartbreak. And .... she was also so lucky to have such a wonderful master. I hope that, in the near future, you will be able to remember all of the good times, and that the memories bring a smile to your face and a glow in your heart. Best wishes...

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm so sorry for your loss, GHB. Our companion animals play such a huge role in our lives-oftentimes they're just as import to us as our human relationships. Goldie will always be with you, I know that. My thoughts are with you...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very sorry for your loss. Oh this must be a sad time for you. What a wonderful friend you have had at your side. My best to you and hope the happy memories bring comfort. We are certainly better beings for the time we have with our animal companions. I bet you cherished all the time together and I bet it was mutual. Feel better soon. Regards

M

Mr Ed in Mass

We're sorry to hear of the loss of Goldie,we lost both our dogs this past year,and know what you are going through.They gave us so much joy.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So sorry to hear of your loss of your best pal. The love and memories never end, so hold fast and soon there will be a smile through the tears.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So sorry to hear your best pal that passed away. Dogs are like special friends. Believe me, I know your pain. I hope you get through this and just remember the good times you had your dog.