A safe way to meet a guy when bi-curious?

I'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum to ask this question but I figured I'd fire away anyway. So I'm a bi-curious guy, who has only had one experience with another guy before that I really enjoyed and would like to do again. I now moved to a new city and I can't figure out a good way to meet somebody without having to worry about serious STDs and what not. I'm basically just looking to meet up and give oral and I also wonder what kind of risks are there from uncovered oral?

These are all elementary questions to some of you, I'm sure, but I'm legitimately wondering where I can find a hook-up where I don't have to worry about things too much afterwards.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is no completely safe way to have unprotected oral sex (that is, without a condom). You can find ways of reducing that risk -- finding guys who haven't played around much with others, but even that's just a statistical game. Even the most inexperienced guy has to only have played just once before you with someone else infected with an STD, to then be able to spread it to you.

So, it's just a risk you have to be willing to take. You just have to be prepared to face the consequences, and think about a worst-case scenario. Perhaps being treated for an STD is worth the risk. That's your call.