A salute to the Pres.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Monday afternoon I was in my backyard doing as i had done many times before, sitting awhile in the sun... doing some yard work and cleanup... I was nude except for a wet sleeveless undershirt I happened to have on. The sun was hot and I was scrubbing and hosing the back wall of my home. Being nude is a particular advantage when doing such a job because it doesn't matter how wet (or hot) one gets.

Only the difference that day was that the stuff I was cleaning from the siding was the remnants of a 5 ft. high water line. A year ago to the day, I had boarded up my N.O. East home, took one last look at my backyard place of solitude (it was very private), and left as did hundreds of thousands of others... (and we were the lucky ones). So somehow it seemed only fitting that I should spend that day, back there again, puttering around in the manner I had become accustomed to.

While I was so engaged I heard (and felt) the beat of 'copter blades from overhead. I looked up and a procession of dark green wide bodied helicopters came into view, flying from the northeast, directly over my head. They weren't very low but not high... close enough... and my first impulse was to wave to them (as most nudists do when "visited" in this manner) but I didn't. I just watched them pass over (in a stately manner) until they were out of sight. I noticed on one of them the Stars and Stripes, which I almost didn't see as the craft was almost directly overhead.

Anyway, I later told the missus all about it. She said "Hoibert (not my real name), dat wuz de President!!" (Seems he flew into N.O. from Mississippi that afternoon aboard a helicopter).

"Well, DAMN bae!" I sez. "Iffin I had knew DAT, I woulda saluted!" :wink:

"Jockomo feena nay" (Trad.)

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On a minor side note, some time back, Dick Cheney was in seattle for some stupid fund raising thing, fucking up traffic as usual. I was in the car, when his motorcade went by---the entire group of traffic had to pull to the side of the rode so he could go screming by. I did take the opportunity to flip him off. I doubt he saw it, byt it made ME feel better.:biggrin1:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'm hesitant to respond but as there's no way to stop the resultant vitreol against Mr. Bush I'll simply ask, what does a 5 foot waterline on the side of your N.O. house have to do with the President? Where does it say that we have a Constitutional right to be protected from the weather?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
davidjh7 said:
On a minor side note, some time back, Dick Cheney was in seattle for some stupid fund raising thing, fucking up traffic as usual. I was in the car, when his motorcade went by---the entire group of traffic had to pull to the side of the rode so he could go screming by. I did take the opportunity to flip him off. I doubt he saw it, byt it made ME feel better.:biggrin1:

Be thankful you just saw him go by and didn't have to go hunting with him after he had had a few beers!

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
I'm hesitant to respond but as there's no way to stop the resultant vitreol against Mr. Bush I'll simply ask, what does a 5 foot waterline on the side of your N.O. house have to do with the President? Where does it say that we have a Constitutional right to be protected from the weather?
It's in "We Never Have A Platform: A Guide To Finger Pointing For Whining Democrats"

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Nevertheless, I'm sorry for the damage to your home, b. c. I'll bet you're having quite a battle with your insurer, which can't make up its mind whether you suffered a hurricane, a flood or a storm surge (it'll be whichever one you weren't insured for.) :disappointed:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
GoneA said:
I think Mr. President Man just wanted to see your penis.

Hope he got a good look.

Pecker said:
I'm hesitant to respond but as there's no way to stop the resultant vitreol against Mr. Bush I'll simply ask, what does a 5 foot waterline on the side of your N.O. house have to do with the President?

Abso-fuckin-lutely nuthin, honey.

Stronzo said:
A hello from one big dick to another b.c.??

:tongue:

Pecker said:
Nevertheless, I'm sorry for the damage to your home, b. c. I'll bet you're having quite a battle with your insurer, which can't make up its mind whether you suffered a hurricane, a flood or a storm surge (it'll be whichever one you weren't insured for.)

Thnx, guy, but I had both (wind and flood). No homeowner in his right mind lives 4-6 feet below sea level without it.