A Scary and Creepy Awakening

I swear you're the Jersey version of Doc. Such a curmudgeon, mem. It's endearing.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I take full responsibility for what happened I'm not blaming it on the Wild Turkey. I'm just saying that Wild turkey and me are not compatible.
Denial? Maybe I should have said how disgusted I am with myself. I probably will never drink again!!! I am a social drinker only. It won't be a challenge giving it up. NJQT466 I stand corrected. People, myself included, think they are in control till it bites them on the ass. If I ever drink again, I will certainly adopt your 2 drink rule and never leave it unattended. Thanks for the tough love. I needed it.
Don't be too quick to bend over and kiss ass man. You have no clue what really happened.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I totally intend to get tested, however, I don't think we had sex. I just got molested in my sleep. I did the math and figured that I had six drinks from 8:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. on a full stomach. In the past, that amount has never affected me like that. I think there is a possibilty that I was drugged.
I'm 5'9" and 195 lbs.

I agree, I think you were drugged. It takes effect pretty quickly.. hence the guy following you home.. because he knew you would be out very quickly.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
probably you passed out and were taken advantage of ... similar thing happened to me when I first started going out ... As far as the Wild Turkey, I drink the 101 proof just about every night -- maintains my resistance to alcohol's inebriating effects:trink26:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you would have gone straight to the hospital they may have been ablke to screen you for date rape drugs.
I hope it was not a predator.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I totally intend to get tested, however, I don't think we had sex. I just got molested in my sleep. I did the math and figured that I had six drinks from 8:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. on a full stomach. In the past, that amount has never affected me like that. I think there is a possibilty that I was drugged.
I'm 5'9" and 195 lbs.

Mattyacht, please do yourself a favor and go to the emergency room. Have them use a rape kit on you, seriously. Also have them test your blood to find out what drug this person used, if any. Most likely its metabolites are still in your system and they might be able to detect what the substance was.

And while you are at the emergency room you will be asked to file a police report. This is important, because you were raped, whether you want to admit it now or not. If you were drugged and even if he "only" fingered you, he touched you without your consent. If you are too drugged to give consent, you didn't give consent. And if he drugged you, it's assault.

Get yourself all the support you can. Call a rape hotline if you need to find some support and if you want to know what you could do next to get this bastard who did this to you.

The issue may not be the alcohol you ingested if you don't find that you have serious consequences to your drinking. Talking to a professional psychotherapist can help you to discover what your relationship to alcohol is. Also that same psychotherapist can come in handy while dealing with the trauma of having been drugged and raped.

I'm so glad you're alive. Now go and take care of yourself.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone who resorts to using date rape drugs on unsuspecting others is a predator. Were it not for the pretty rampant homophobia in this country, I think this could be a police matter.
Dave

Even with the homophobia in this country, it's important that he do his best to take care of himself. This includes getting the law involved since he is the victim of a crime.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem is that, depending on the location, he may blown off by the police. Another point if favor of filing a police report, however, is that his state may have a crime victim compensation program. In California it will pay $90.00 per hour to the therapist of your choosing for psychotherapy.
Dave

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Rape kit? Police report? The Media? Not a chance!!! I will do a trace on his number and find out where he lives. When I'm finished with him he will be too ashamed to set foot outside.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The problem is that, depending on the location, he may blown off by the police. Another point if favor of filing a police report, however, is that his state may have a crime victim compensation program. In California it will pay $90.00 per hour to the therapist of your choosing for psychotherapy.
Dave

Actually, we have a Victim Compensation Program here in California to pay for psychotherapy for almost a year after the incident, or as long as there is disability.

All you need is a police report. You do not have to win a case in court to qualify.

Please follow the links to find information on the program. You need to click on your county to find where you need to apply for assistance.

This is a vastly under-utilized program due to lack of knowledge about it. It is relatively easy to get what you need from the program once you've met the qualifications and you've applied.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I went out drinking last night. My choice for the evening was Wild Turkey. I remember closing the bar, and on the way home, the guy sitting next to me knocking on my car door window at a stop light. He asked me if he could follow me and I agreed. I woke up at nine o'clock and saw my lubriderm on the floor and freaked out because that's not what I use for sex. Then, I noticed that all the lights had been turned out individually and not by the console and the front door unlocked. I checked my caller id and someone called at 4:52am. I called the number and it was his voice but he never returned it. This concerns me!!! I want to know if it's possible to be coherent and not be able to recall the next day or, did he take advantage of me after I passed out? There was a little Lubriderm in my ass like he may have fingered me while getting off. He could have robbed me blind or Lord knows what. I could have just passed out at the wheel. I will never ever drink Wild Turkey again. It sure made a wild turkey out of me. I can't quite thanking God for a safe return home. Has anyone had a similar experience? I mainly want to know if no recollection equates to being passed out. Did I participate or did he take advantage of me?
Yep. It's called a "blackout" It's when you appear to still be functioning even though you've had a snootful. Many of my friends have had it happen to them. In your case, it sounds like there could have been some Rohypnol involved.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rape kit? Police report? The Media? Not a chance!!! I will do a trace on his number and find out where he lives. When I'm finished with him he will be too ashamed to set foot outside.

Who said anything about media?

You don't need to report it to the press.

You can beat the crap out of him, but there is the chance that you will end up in jail for assault and not him.

Believe me, I've been through this before with domestic violence. I reported the bastard and had him thrown in Jail. Of course, this was in Berkeley, CA. I did not get the restraining order though because Alameda County judges are homophobic. What it did do is get him to leave me alone because he had his nursing license to protect. And there's a record of what he did on file in the system so if he does it to someone else, he's nailed.

And, I got help through the Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board because I reported the crime. I received a year's worth of psychotherapy at the expense of Alameda County even though the judge was homophobic when I asked for a restraining order. I got my legal counsel free through the Family Violence Law Center here in Oakland. I got the assistance free. Otherwise, I would have never have known how to file for a restraining order and I wouldn't have known the importance of at least having the incident recorded.

I firmly believe that to let someone get away with a crime like this is to be complicit in it. Also it allows the bastard to do it to someone else. You are most likely not his first victim and if he's not stopped you won't be his last victim.

And I don't know what the police or the courts are like in your jurisdiction so I cannot advise you on what kind of help you might find, or if you will find homophobia.

I can say that fighting for my rights was very empowering after my incident. It helped me to heal faster because I did something about it and I did it in a way that he couldn't get back at me later because believe me, I wanted to KILL him. I'm glad I didn't beat him up or I would be in prison right now.

Again, take care of yourself and think about the consequences of whatever you do in response for this.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shouldn't one wait 6 months before an HIV test?

No, you can do some testing immediately. It may not show up for six months though.

What you can do immediately if you were raped is to get a drug cocktail right away to prevent an HIV infection from taking root in your body. You have to get it at an STD clinic or a hospital and it must be started within a day or so of exposure. You take this cocktail for a short amount of time and then you get tested in three to six months.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went out drinking last night. My choice for the evening was Wild Turkey. I remember closing the bar, and on the way home, the guy sitting next to me knocking on my car door window at a stop light. He asked me if he could follow me and I agreed. I woke up at nine o'clock and saw my lubriderm on the floor and freaked out because that's not what I use for sex. Then, I noticed that all the lights had been turned out individually and not by the console and the front door unlocked. I checked my caller id and someone called at 4:52am. I called the number and it was his voice but he never returned it. This concerns me!!! I want to know if it's possible to be coherent and not be able to recall the next day or, did he take advantage of me after I passed out? There was a little Lubriderm in my ass like he may have fingered me while getting off. He could have robbed me blind or Lord knows what. I could have just passed out at the wheel. I will never ever drink Wild Turkey again. It sure made a wild turkey out of me. I can't quite thanking God for a safe return home. Has anyone had a similar experience? I mainly want to know if no recollection equates to being passed out. Did I participate or did he take advantage of me?

It sounds like you got a Roofie (Rohypnol). Date rape drug. That is freaky. How much Wild Turkey did you drink?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No problem, crescendo69. I work with these crises for a living. So, I have knowledge of a few more resources than the average person. I sure don't know everything there is to know though. Everyone has to make his or her own decisions when dealing with a crisis. All I can do is provide an alternate point of view that the person who is experiencing the crisis may not have at the moment. And I can act as a guide if that person wants one.

Get the cocktail Matt. If nothing else, do that.

And listen to Simcha. He's a professional in this area and I would take what he says very seriously. We're lucky to have him here.

Thanks Simcha!