A self-congratulatory mini party

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I figured, for my 1,000th post i would have myself a small little party.

Drink a few bottled alcoholic beverages: :beerchug2: :trink26::alcoholic:

Rock out a little: :headbang:

Dance with some hot men: :banana: :wiggle: :1244: :crazy::bootyshake:

And then, start a patented JBT FLESHPILE!!!!!

:087::bj::bukkake::wank: :hump: :hug: :blowjob: :spankme: :3some: :adam4: :069:

So... who's with me??? :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Aw, I'd love to join the fun but I must hit the hay! :(

Before the fleshpile commences, let me just say that you (JBT) have been one of the better additions to these boards! I've read a good bit of your one thousand posts and I've enjoyed them! Congrats and I look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future!:smile: I'm also looking forward to seeing how the pile has progressed, tomorrow!:biggrin1:

Oh yeah, what happened to that "sheepish hello" giving, boyish fellow?!!:wink::tongue:

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well then... congrats. i would have to agree... you have been one of the better additions.
I was going to post a congratulatory 400th post for myself awhile back but refrained. It has taken me a damned long time and I am afraid that old age and natural causes will take me before my 1000th (unless, of course I keep posting congratulatory notes:biggrin1: .)
So far the flesh pile is small, so I feel safe and will join.:popcorn:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am happy to join in this pile. I so impressed, not just that you have made 1000 posts, but that you did it in, like, four days. Also that exactly 50% of them have involved fleshpiles. It is amazing.

Thanks, hottie, for the joy you have given us. (Pun intented)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really, Mr. Toy, did you just have to start dropping the confetti and balloons to inform us that you are a post whore? (May I call you JoyBoy?) Seriously, congrats on making the milestone in RECORD time. You jumped right in and made yourself known, and let us all get to know you. Keep 'em coming (so to speak.)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*throws a special Cuban birthday cake through the air in JBT's direction* :wink:

You may thank me in a kneeling position, or while in a standing position with your body pressed against the wall. I am easy either way. :tongue:

Happy 1000th, and here's to the next 10,000 or so, oh sparkling addition to the boards! :wink:

P.S. you dance like a banana, dude. :rolleyes:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I hate to burst your bubble, JBt.. but do you really NEED another fleshpile?(goes to the boards to see at least 4 fleshpiles started with JBT as the star):biggrin1:

Either way, 1000 posts is worth a hearty handshake and a nice cake.:rolleyes: Congrats, JBT:biggrin1:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hatched69 said:
Congrats!!
BTW, see http://www.lpsg.org/the-help-desk/35299-a-showoff-board.html#post587655

posts 4&6....

Let the fleshpile begin!!!:biggrin1: :beerchug2: :spankme:
So, i have to stay out of "Young and Hung" now? But... *sigh* I guess i'll just have to think of a new section of the boards on which to slut myself. :biggrin1:

agnslz said:
Aw, I'd love to join the fun but I must hit the hay! :(

Before the fleshpile commences, let me just say that you (JBT) have been one of the better additions to these boards! I've read a good bit of your one thousand posts and I've enjoyed them! Congrats and I look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future!:smile: I'm also looking forward to seeing how the pile has progressed, tomorrow!:biggrin1:

Oh yeah, what happened to that "sheepish hello" giving, boyish fellow?!!:wink::tongue:
Thank you, thank you! *blushes* You sir, need to awaken soon and join in on this LOVELY fleshpile! Oh, and the boyish fellow is still here, he's just taken off the sheep's clothing. :saevilw:

dolf250 said:
Well then... congrats. i would have to agree... you have been one of the better additions.
I was going to post a congratulatory 400th post for myself awhile back but refrained. It has taken me a damned long time and I am afraid that old age and natural causes will take me before my 1000th (unless, of course I keep posting congratulatory notes:biggrin1: .)
So far the flesh pile is small, so I feel safe and will join.:popcorn:
Again, thank you! You, sir, need to join in on these fleshpiles more often!!! Get over here and lube me up, sexy!!:wink::naughty:

fortiesfun said:
I am happy to join in this pile. I so impressed, not just that you have made 1000 posts, but that you did it in, like, four days. Also that exactly 50% of them have involved fleshpiles. It is amazing.

Thanks, hottie, for the joy you have given us. (Pun intented)
MMMMM FF! You make such pretty puns! I do beleive i'm borrowing you from another fleshpile i had going somewhere else (there are so many of them!). I'm sure Lex will forgive me! *smooch* *lick* *slurp*

DC_DEEP said:
Really, Mr. Toy, did you just have to start dropping the confetti and balloons to inform us that you are a post whore? (May I call you JoyBoy?) Seriously, congrats on making the milestone in RECORD time. You jumped right in and made yourself known, and let us all get to know you. Keep 'em coming (so to speak.)
You, sir, may call me anything you wish! Thanks for the congrats! And i'll have you know, that's not confetti, it's lube, and those aren't balloons, they're condoms! YAY!!

madame_zora said:
I'll bring the :popcorn: besides you need at least one fag-hag, right?
Many congrats, glad to have you.:biggrin1:
I DO need at least one fag hag! Although, Mme Z, I've seen your gallery, and i think you could just join right in! Forget the Popcorn! Grab yourself some lube! I :heart: Mme Zora!:love:

alex8 said:
*throws a special Cuban birthday cake through the air in JBT's direction* :wink:

You may thank me in a kneeling position, or while in a standing position with your body pressed against the wall. I am easy either way. :tongue:

Happy 1000th, and here's to the next 10,000 or so, oh sparkling addition to the boards! :wink:

P.S. you dance like a banana, dude. :rolleyes:
MMMMMMmmmm a birthday cake with a Cuban inside! Is he a cute cuban?!?!? Hung?!???!???! :wink: *kneels to thank Mr. 8, then stands up and presses himself against the wall*

Oh, and I SO DO NOT dance like a banana! That's a dildo, you're imagining, not a banana! *smooch*

jeff black said:
I hate to burst your bubble, JBt.. but[t] do you really NEED another fleshpile?(goes to the boards to see at least 4 fleshpiles started with JBT as the star):biggrin1:

Either way, 1000 posts is worth a hearty handshake and a nice cake.:rolleyes: Congrats, JBT:biggrin1:
Awww, Jeffie, you may burst my bubble butt any time you wish! And no, i may not NEED another fleshpile, but can one ever have too many? Nah, i didn't think so! Now drop that cake (another one?!? are you guys trying to make me fat???) and join in on this fleshpile! I think Alex has a little something for ya!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I'm glad to be here amongst such wonderful company! Y'all (stronzo is rolling his eyes somewhere) are the best!!!