A Self Help Guide to Check Your Penis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hung, Nov 3, 2007.

1. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    The other day as I watched Oprah with Dr. Oz on how to stay young, the good Doctor explained a simple test that any of us here can do to determine if our blood flow to the penis is adequate. Additionally, we can determine if we have a healthy penis that can experience erections while we are asleep. This is a good thing and is an indicator of overall health.

Simply obtain a strip of four to six postage stamps and wet them and wrap them around your penis prior to going to sleep. If, the band of stamps is broken when you awake, you know that your penis health is good because you have experienced an erection during your sleep.

Again, this is good. The funny part of the program was when Dr. Oz mentioned that it may take four to six stamps, depending on the size. Oprah had a good smile about this.

This is a simple test. Must go now and visit the Post Office.

2. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    I woke up late today and I think my penis is on its way to Boise. :eek:

Was I supposed to include my return address?

3. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Cigarbabe says I'm hard the entire night.In fact, she has ridden me several times, unfortunely for me, I'm a heavy sleeper!
    I must be extremely healthy.

4. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

This is why I dislike programs like Oprah and other self help shows, this isn't a test to see if the blood flow to the dick is sufficient, every man knows whether his hard ons are hard enough, this is for men who have problem getting an erection, to find out if the causes are physical or psychological, if they're physical he's not going to get a stiffy while he's asleep, if it's psychological he is.

Draft saved Draft deleted