A serious question about cock sensitivity.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Hephaestus, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Hephaestus

Hephaestus New Member

Albums:
    I guess not serious enough to the point of life or death, but here is my dilemma. I am happy with my dick, about 8X6, I always have been cool with it. I wish I came with more force and had more volume, but not an actual issue. My dick seems like it has no sensitivity whatsoever. I mean, I can barely cum from handjobs, less often from head, and it takes me a long time to work it up to ready during sex. Every guy wants to last long enough, so don't crucify me for this subject, but I can't really have "quickies". My wife wants to pull over and knock one out in the car, but we can't because I have to be in the right position, and then it will take me forever to cum. It usually has to be doggy, its pretty hard with me on top, almost never with her on top, and standing up is mostly out of the question. You hear "the wind blows the wrong way" and other jokes about cumming easier, never happened. I am asking for some honest advice. My wife says she notices that I am always so tensed up also, to relax, but my legs are always rigid. If I am standing, I actually have to raise up to my toes. Any help for a non-sensitive dick that can't relax and enjoy sex?

2. papamacho69

papamacho69 New Member

oh my, that's pretty hard... you need to consult a sex therapist... that could help....

3. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't know about seeking help...It depends upon how old you are and how much experience you've had...I will be honest and say that in the grand scheme of things I don't have much experience, but I have had similar problems...When I was younger I use to get very nervous and have trouble with getting an erection. Even at times with a girl i'd been with many times before. But as I got older I found that it would be a situation where either I was drunk or tired and couldn't get it up or I was hard enough and just needed to work it in or get enough stimulation to get fully hard...It was a matter of being comfortable in the situation and/or comfortable with my partner.

I wouldn't be too worried about it...No man is ALWAYS ready no matter what you've heard or what you hear here.

4. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pretty much the same here. I used to think it is from too much masturbation, but I don't know. I take a while doing it myself as well. My ex GF's and current all got used to it, most came before me. It was/still not is a PROBLEM, more like a joke, if you know what I mean. Maybe some of us are just built that way.
    PS there is not a problem getting hard, the "problem" is the amount of time it takes to come.

#4 petergroot, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  5. nine_inches_thick

nine_inches_thick New Member

Albums:
    Dude, have you thought about talking with a doctor? I have multiple sclerosis and it has taken some of the feeling out of the left side of my dick. It's like I don't even feel it. It got me down for a while and then I got over it. My partner is really understanding. Ejaculating isn't everything either. Getting of the other person is just as enjoyable. The lack of sensitivity comes and goes for me. When I lose it on my left side, I lose most feeling on my left side - feet, hands, arms, legs, etc. Other than that, could it be stress? I suggest getting a work-up from a doctor.

6. drac

drac New Member

Doctor schmoctor, you're gay! Just kidding. There are several things you can look into. Such as supplements like Arginine, Tyrosine, Evening Primrose and add some green tea. Sometimes it's just about circulation. Also, ejaculating isn't everything. We also have the ability to achieve orgasm without ejaculation. Feels pretty god damn good. You should look into it, and just notice every little feeling of pleasure rather then thinking of the outcome. Live in the moment so to speak. Maybe you should even hold off having sex with your girl for a month or two. But keep working yourself with achieving orgasm without ejaculation. Have fun with it man, RELAX!!!!

7. Getting9

Getting9 New Member

Albums:
    From the pic of your cock, you look cut. Cut guys are not as sensitive as uncut guys because as you grew up your cock became desensitised due to the rubbing of the underwear fabric on the cock. Ex b/fs of mine who are cut take so much longer than me to climax but I held back to climax at the same time and that was one helleva feeling. Try different lubes.

8. D_Everette Hunglungfish

I have a similar situation... it takes me ages to cum ans it really helps if I'm in the "right" position.

But I know it's all in my head... if I let go, relax and don't stress out I cum much easier.

9. whatis1

whatis1 New Member

True had the same problems, My wife and I started role playing and just talking dirty during sex fixed that right up! I think its a mental block or all in the head.

10. Hephaestus

Hephaestus New Member

Albums:
    Good tips so far, thanks guys.

11. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    My suggestion would be to try out using some moisturising cream or lotion on your cock head to soften the skin there.

Draft saved Draft deleted