A Sex God after 50 – Absolutely, check it out!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Who ever heard of a sex god over the age of 50 – I have, I am one or well on my way to being one. And all you guys past the half century mark can be one as well. Sure there are sexy guys over 50 winning that nickname all the time, but they are all celebrities. Women just for some reason see a guy as sexier if he is a perfomer in movies or other venues that show a pretended sexy attitude. You are not a celebrity so you have to go for basics, a magnificent body that a woman will want to feel and caress and kiss and lick and suck and fuck. There are some hurdles certainly, but there is no reason whatsoever for us not to be the sexiest animals in our community, and not just mentally, physically as well. There are just a few mottos that we must adopt and a few things that we absolutely must do to achieve this status.

Fortunately for us the competition does not much exist. So get in the damn gym and get the body that women will pant for and other men will die for. After 50 there are almost no men that really have very sexy bodies – an essential for a sex god. Why, simply put, after about age 30, the male body makes an ugly journey to becoming a pile of shit. And not just us guys who were not born with beautiful bodies, virtually all men will see the shit coming, slowly and seemingly inevitably, but not so (see footnote 1 below). Our sedentary life style and the crap we eat are hugely responsible for our body deterioration. Exercise for 45 minutes every day with weight training 3x/week and stop eating that sugar, potatoes and rice, beef and pork and the deterioration will not only stop but reverse itself.

So we become equals as we get older, very, very unsexy and certainly un-god like bodies. And since the natural athletes we knew in our 20’s will become shit with more speed than the rest of us (see footnote 2 below), those of us determined to be sex gods will have little competition. Let’s face it, men rarely do take super care of their bodies and even more rarely do they work at building gorgeous bodies after about age 30. But physiologically we can have as gorgeous a body as any young guy, but have to work like hell to get it. And yes I have a gorgeous body and it is getting more gorgeous every month, fairly nice pecs, a super hard round ass, very well defined rippling muscles on arms and stallion strength legs. So what else to become sex god, a few things.

Develop excellent posture. Men by and large have miserable posture and that humped look, that is awful in youth, looks wretched on an older guy with saggy tits and rubbery muscles hanging on that slouched frame. Developing good posture will put you in the elitist class of men – nothing is more striking in any man that good posture, confidence, regal bearing and sexiness. You may need yoga to help you undo all that neglect to your posture, but for God’s sake do it. I have perfect posture, always have had and have received 1000’s of compliments on it, so can you if you decide not to look like a dying gorilla walking around.

Accentuate your best physical qualities. We all have physical attributes that are attractive or can be made attractive. It might be our hair – if it is, get a better hair style, stop the comb over if that is what you are doing and trim closely if you just have patches here and there. Like my posture I have always had hair of a color that women have said they would die for, so that is a distinctive feature I am glad to have. You have others, identify them and develop them and use them to your advantage.

Fix those God awful teeth. Women always notice a man’s teeth but will want to puke if yours are unsightly or brown and look like they belong in a rat’s mouth. Get them fixed; mine were of unmatched sizes so I had all the front ones capped and now have perfect teeth of near white color (forget the movie star white – they look artificial). Women love a man who smiles easily and has beautiful teeth to look at while smiling at the beautiful woman. Spend the money for God’s sake!

Exploit or develop a self deprecating sense of humor. Near the top of sexiness lists from women about men is a self deprecating sense of humor, not ridiculing yourself or belaboring your faults, but showing that you don’t take yourself very seriously. Fortunately I have always been a world class master of this form of humor, so that is in my arsenal. Just forget the notion that women want you to be an egocentric, arrogant son of a bitch – they secretly hate that so purge that disgusting attitude from your repertoire.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Stop dressing like a pathetic old man. You certainly don’t want to dress like the teens today, but most of the younger men styles look great on older men, BUT you have got to work on that pathetic body you have allowed to decay to look your best in them. Just look at other guys your age and you will see that they exude anything but sex in most of what they wear. Read Men’s Health about what women think is sexy in men’s clothes and try them.

For God’s sake stop acting, thinking and talking like an old man. It is biologically built into us to think negatively about what we do as we age. The brain is programmed to emphasize bad things that have happened to us in making decisions so we naturally seem always negative about everything since we have lived through so much negative situations. But override that thought process and think adventuresome, stay up very late, even all night some time just to have an all night adventure, go skiing, fuck two women in a threesome, whatever, just go for it. Don’t act old – that is definitely totally sexless.

Cultivate some younger male friends. Showing off pictures of grandchildren or comparing notes on which restaurants have the best early bird specials is most assuredly not the stuff of which sexiness is made. Most younger men may not want to be your friend cause most of us older guys are very boring in young men’s way of thinking. However I am not because I talk about only things that young people are interested in and that includes sex in every possible connotation. Whether you practice all night sex every day with a different partner is not important as long as you can talk about the intense interest that of course you have in it. I have lucked out with the sexiest guy on earth and I tell you it is like a major overhaul to your thoughts about sex and how sexy you are.

Get a bigger dick if that interests you. I did but this takes the same type of dedication of developing that rock hard very sexy body you crave but think you cannot have, but can. There are methods that mm by mm can add 1 to several inches to your penis length and methods for swelling the blood vacuoles also to give more girth. And if you begin to indulge in more sex-oriented thoughts and allow your libido to take more control over your life, the bigger dick will be very pleasant surprise to future or present sex partners. And besides I can tell you holding a bigger dick even at a latrine is definitely a sexier experience. And despite what women may say about their lack of interest in size, they are turned on by a bigger dick, you better believe it. But this is a an accessory that may not appeal so strongly to you as it did to me.

Increase your testosterone production (i.e. libido). This is easy because if you adopt the exercise-intense lifestyle you must to save your life, testosterone production will improve. And with repaired veins and improved blood flow with the exercise, you will gain help in achieving that erection that may have waned with everything else on your body through total body disuse.

Be absolutely positive that you are sexy, you enjoy thinking about sex in any and all contexts, and think about having sex with every attractive woman you meet. After all sexiness is as much attitude as it is looks. Without the attitude and confidence to go with the sexy body, you will not be sexy. And remember, very few older guys will spend any effort doing anything to improve themselves, so you will be exceedingly rare when you become that post-50 drop dead handsome, well muscled, funny, smiling, sex-oozing sex god that you were intended to be. Join me in being in that select group of sex gods who were anything but sexy when we were younger but now will have every woman we meet develop labia and clitoris erections when they meet us.

Footnote 1. Body is in constant battle of production of cell destroying and inflammatory cytokines that act as brain messengers but lead to deterioration of the body and many, many diseases. These cytokines are produced all the time and worsen when we develop that hideous pot belly. They are counteracted ONLY when we exercise vigorously and then produce cell renewing, invigorating cytokines and after about 30 the battle is won by the destroyers leading to total body disintegration. Included with disintegration is the circulatory system and production of testosterone so sex takes a sad turn after 30 unless…
Exercise regularly and for serious time segments and you will let the renewal cytokines have the upper hand in your body transformation.

Footnote 2. Natural athletes produce more of the decaying cytokines than us other guys in youth and maintain this heightened production of body destroying messengers throughout life. So without exercise (which vanishes usually in these athletes after 30) these early life sex gods will disintegrate even more pathetically than the rest of us.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds like too much hard work, if your body needs all that maintenance in my view its just not worth it. A good body is nice but you have to weigh the benefits it's bringing against the cost. We're not just a body we're a whole person and for me there's nothing worse than a guy who's obsessed with his appearance.

And if your body's that magnificent you should give us a peep.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Motlissof:

Thank you for your post. There is nothing sexier than a man or woman who takes care of their body.

I agree that most men over 30 tend to let their bodies go. They "get comfortable" in a relationship, there are time constraints because of work and they don't make themselves a priority.

However, almost all of us over the age of 30 have slacked off and not made our health and fitness a priority.

I am currently working on my body to help make it stronger and healthier. Now the byproduct of that is that my stomach is flatter and more muscled, my waist is smaller, my legs more muscled, my shoulders and back are toned and my butt looks high and tight.

Healthwise, I am more flexible, my minor back pain has subsided, my blood pressure is lower, my cholesterol is lower and my stress level is lower.

Mentally, I am learning how to do exercises and meditate. I'm learning about nourishing my body properly. I'm just now understanding that the body is a temple and should be taken care of appropriately.

I've come to understand that this is the only temple that I have or will ever have. No, it's never too much work to take care of my temple.

Do I look better? Yes. Do I physically feel better? Yes. Do I feel sexier? Yes. Do I have increased stamina? Yes. Am I more confident? Yes. Am I healthier? Yes.

Keep doing what you are doing. Just like you men. We women like eye candy, too. Since I prefer older men, I'd love to see you strut in a room. You'd definately catch my eye.

By the way, I noticed that your birthday is fast approaching. I hope this birthday is one of the best every.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

daview

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I congratulate you, motlissof, for your goals and acheivements, and look forward to seeing the results when you reach a point that you feel comfortable showing to us (c'mon, it's just US!)- it does sound like a lot of work.

I feel good about myself too, and are a few months past my 51st birthday, but there has to be a balance; I do agree with Spoiled Princess that guys obsessed with their appearance are unnattractive at any age.

I was blessed with good genes, make the most of them, but the work is only as much as I am motivated to do. My mantra is integrity; blessed with a large dick, I've never found enlargement methods worthwhile, and dyeing my hair, plastic surgery, or even seeking out young people to hang with for the reason of age by association, all seems way too contrived. But for a lot of guys, finding pants that fit or even spending time at the gym is too much effort, so everyone has their own style. To me, the ideal is looking hot without seeming to care about it too much.

Let me just say that straight guys seem to have more of a problem with all this than gay guys do. Most straight guys have no idea how to dress. More of them proportionately let themselves go at earlier ages and never get fit, whereas gay guys generally realize at some point in their lives that working out has something to do with being attractive to others as well as health.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That sounds like too much hard work, if your body needs all that maintenance in my view its just not worth it. A good body is nice but you have to weigh the benefits it's bringing against the cost. We're not just a body we're a whole person and for me there's nothing worse than a guy who's obsessed with his appearance.

You work eight hour days?
All of those hours that you work
are for someone else.

Someone else will gain
from all those hours that you work.
Why not some for you?

Work out. Learn Latin.
Learn massage. Become a chef.
Do volunteer work.

"Do not become lazy.
Self-improvement is noble,
and can get you laid."

As for Motlissof,
he defines it physic'ly,
but you don't have to.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew years ago that men over 50 were exceptionally sexy and now that I have reached that age--and kept going--I could not agree more. Here's to all men over the age of 50--

Better yet, to all men still breathing--

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
This thread was not entirely self serving though of my allowed 10 votes, 8 went that way. Guys in their 20's and 30's more than just occasionally project themselves into their 40's and 50's and beyond and most regretably see an ugly picture as far as their bodies go and their sex lives they see with despair. Most examples around us would validate this grim expectation, but it need not be this way.

I want young men to have some role models of older men that can allow them positive thoughts about their next decades not dread. Most of the decrepititude we see even in guys who are 40 are self produced from our sedentary life style. We have not progressed in our biological mechanism much beyond that we had 10,000 years ago when men were very active throughout life and were physically fit until the final year or so (they had to be or die earlier) probaby fucking like minks until the day before the sabre tooth tiger ate them. The reptilian brain that controls repair and regeneration of our bodies is still synched to that constant physical activity and switches to hibernation in our usual post-40 present day activity and consequently we turn to shit early.

I am a role model I hope for all younger guys who want to look sensational always -- but it takes effort. The nicest compliments I have ever received have come from guys in their 30's (most 20's are still too arrogant to even think of their future physical decline) who feel inspired by seeing me in gym every day doing the stunts that you usually only see young guys doing.

Head trainer at my gym who knew me 3.5 years ago then left town and came back 3 months ago, just nearly fainted when he saw me. He said he had never seen someone even in their late 30's begin a body rescupting and succeed must less late 50's and said I had the muscle definition and distribution of a very well accomplished 25 year old athlete. He brings over his older clients when I am in weight room to introduce me and always says the same thing "Look at the body on this guy -- he was skinny weakling just 3 years ago and look at him now -- and my God, he is 63!"

Go for the sex god status at whatever age you are and maintain it till they put you in the coffin.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Guys -- if you want to be treated as a serious contender at the gym, forget those sissy lever weight machines and do NOT use any of the cable machines if you see a pulley attached just above the weights (it will halve the effective weight you are pulling or lifting. Those rigid machines concentrate your muscle building into very narrow groups of muscles, use the free weights, push ups, leg squats and other maneuvers that require balance. These activities spread effort to whole spectrum of muscles in your body. Besides, the younger guys will respect and admire your grim determination to be a real muscle builder, not an imitation.

And find some routine that you can do very, very well that is quite difficult and inspire some of those younger guys (and I can attest to this, get lots of notice from the women also). I do a set of almost impossible pushup routines, springing the air, doing them while hands supported on Swiss ball, switching to one arm at top and rotating to a sideways cross posture, etc. Also blessed with perfect posture and incredible balance I do the exercise that you will never, ever see any guy no matter how young be able to do, one leg squate with back perfectly perpendicular off a bench all the way to the floor and back up with arms extended. I do 60 on each side and you most likely will never see anyone even attempt one of them. It is ranked as the very best lower body exercise you can do -- practice at home till you can do at least 5 on each side and blow them out of the water at the gym -- they will be convinced you can fuck like a tiger as well while those male and female eyes look at you with averted glances.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Someone wrote asking a question about the self deprecating humor. What is it? It is not rubbing your nose in shit. It is being the most self confident guy in the world, standing tall with magnificent posture, having a radiant smile, engaging personality, BUT with a clear knowledge that everyone who knows you are superior in about every category they can think of also knows their is a sincerely humble guy in that glorious packaging of yours.

Example of mine to tell you what is meant by self deprecating humor. At gym this week, this trainer asks me to come over to meet a client of his and tells him about my muscle building at the gym and yoga and so forth then asks, "Why did you wait till you were 59 to develop that beautiful set of muscles you have, Tom?" Without a second's hesitation I stated "Ron, I decided I wanted to be buried in a swim suit and it was either this or $50,000 for post-mortem complete whole body reconstructive surgery". As usual there is a pregnant pause because people are caught completely offguard from such comments not in a sit-com situation, but you can walk away and hear the laughs later.

You musn't sound disparaging of yourself but just know that laughter will win a heart and lay the foundation for getting laid later (and acknowledged as a good and entertaining talk partner as well).

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, meatpacking bubba fits in this club, and let me tell you if he was single, OUFFFF, I would have him in a heart beat.

hugss bubba from your number one fan

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guys -- if you want to be treated as a serious contender at the gym, forget those sissy lever weight machines and do NOT use any of the cable machines if you see a pulley attached just above the weights...

Please, sir, continue
talking about exercise.
I've been taking notes.

I have a big cock
on a tall and spindly frame.
It feels cartoonish.

Since it will not shrink,
maybe bigger muscles will
make me more balanced.

I appreciate
Any help you care to give.
Thank you, Motlissof.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is this the "Hurrah to Motlissof" thread?
Hmm,must be the wrong thread!
Actually I was making a joke,but on second thought........
I find guys over 50 to be sexy whether they have finely defined bodies or not. Being in shape, certainly doesn't meet my qualifications, for being desirable. Does it help? Perhaps, in those who lack self esteem or other qualities. Looking good just is not, the " be all, end all" to me, or any of the other men I found to be sexy. Sexy is,self confidence,power
an intelligent conversation,or a brilliant smile,and the way I see myself reflected in your eyes,or even the way you take care of me.
But it is not,all about you, or your body, when you're a man!
It can be many things, for me, but it certainly is not all about the way you dress or look.
C.B.:saevil:

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know what this is all about, but I work out every day except Sunday and I use a combination of free weights and machines. I happen to love the overhead cable for my triceps and biceps. I also use this machine for crunches. Now look at my pictures. I am 55 years old and think I look pretty damn good. I love working out and intend to do it for a good long time. I became serious about it at 49 - prepping for 50.:biggrin1:

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, meatpacking bubba fits in this club, and let me tell you if he was single, OUFFFF, I would have him in a heart beat.

hugss bubba from your number one fan

What a precious thing to say, beautiful. I can feel my cheeks turning red right now.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
This thread was not meant entirely as an exercise in vanity, though I am guilty to some degree of this motivation. I wanted other guys to realize that we can have gorgeous bodies long after most of us have ever had a thought of having even a nice looking body. And unless you are a celebrity, it is going to be your outward appearance that attracts attention, sexually, not your disarming wit.

I had two very sexually exciting moments yesterday as far as looking like a sex god. First I passed a full length mirror in tight briefs and with the shadowing from light in that room, my thought was immediately, "My God, I look like guys on covers of men's underwear". And not Depends by the way. There were definitely 3 rows and 3 columns of muscles in the abs that I had not really noticed before. To have had a body that could have been used to promote donations to starving nations charities, this was a magnificent moment for me.

And other was at gym with new head woman trainer who came over to me while I was doing my 60 one leg squats on a bench. She commented that she knew that I was doing an impossibly difficult exercise. We got to talking and my age of 63 came up to which she turned white and could not speak. But when she did she said, "You are in tremendous shape for a man of any age and I don't think I have ever seen better proportioned and defined arm muscles on any man of any age". I floated out of the gym that day.

So you see guys, you can just as readily as I did, get to be the sex god that most likely you were not when you were young, but take heart, the capacity to have a gorgeous body has only eluded you temporarily, you can be sensational looking and acting.

AND the major benefit of course in all this exercise and muscle building is a gigantic improvement in your health. At least 70% of all diseases that torment and even kill a man are vastly amenable to lessening or prevention with a rigorous exercise program. Get with it guys!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some guys look good with a little belly fat. Not everyone is into the 8% fat lean body look. What's wrong with looking like you are 50 when you are 50 as long as you are healthy and content? Why does one need to look like they are 30 at 50?

Controlling narsassicm is a complete turn off, so is acting like someone that you are not, and disingenuous self-effacement - yuk. Do women find this attractive?

Have we all bought into a one-dimensional ideal of beauty from the people who are trying to sell us things? As if women's self images haven't been destroyed by these people now it's the men? This whole industry exists to make people feel inadequate to turn a profit. This thread only perpetuates their agenda.

FUNINTHESUN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
GOOD THREAD HERE... I WILL BE 51 IN A FEW MONTHS... I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT AT THE GYM SINCE I WAS IN MY LATE 20'S...IT'S MORE OF A LIFE STYLE FOR ME... I WEIGH THE SAME AS WHEN I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL... I AM NOT MUSCLE UP JUST TRIM AND IN GOOD SHAPE... I DO HAVE ALOT OF YOUNGER GALS HIT ON ME:rolleyes: NICE BUT I WILL NOT DATE A GAL THAT I'M OLD ENOUGH TO BE THEIR DAD:cool: