A Sex God after 50 – Absolutely, check it out!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a photo of a 67 year old weight lifter named John Turner from a photography book called Getting Old Is Not For Sissies, by Etta Clark. The title is supposedly a quote from Miss Bette Davis.

John Turner

a runner

Etta Clark has photographed senior athletes aged 48 to 100. It's amazing what people can maintain if they stay active. Some physiologists think that in general we can keep up to 80% of our youthful ability till the end.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
John Turner Nice body...must be a grower.

a runner I look forward to this age when I can wear a runners brief and look like he does. :smile:

I don't know if I want to be a 50 and beyond sex god. I just hope I don't get carpal tunnel syndrome from using my right hand. :smile:

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitley agree. A man over 50 can be the MOST incredible turn on of all. I know...because I have one. I hate to brag, but...
He works out and has a bod better than most half his age. He looks better than when he was half his age.
But the part that is better now about him is the experience; not only in the bedroom but just in all life matters in general. He is not as jealous or angry as when he was young. And his confidence is better now. He knows all of my girlfriends and younger women find him attractive and it gives him a quiet confidence.
I say hooray for older guys! (But, young guys are sexy, too!)

highlander4life

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some guys look good with a little belly fat. Not everyone is into the 8% fat lean body look. What's wrong with looking like you are 50 when you are 50 as long as you are healthy and content? Why does one need to look like they are 30 at 50?

Controlling narsassicm is a complete turn off, so is acting like someone that you are not, and disingenuous self-effacement - yuk. Do women find this attractive?

Have we all bought into a one-dimensional ideal of beauty from the people who are trying to sell us things? As if women's self images haven't been destroyed by these people now it's the men? This whole industry exists to make people feel inadequate to turn a profit. This thread only perpetuates their agenda.

Keeping your body in shape has nothing to do with narcisism or looking like 30 when you're 50. Keeping your body in shape however has a lot to do with benefits that come with that, like good health, confidence to play sports and go out and live you're life to the fullest and enjoy every moment.

With regards to your comment about "This industry exists to make people feel inadequate to turn a profit. This thread only perpetuates their agenda.", I'm actually glad someone is posting a thread like this. Most people nowadays have a tendency of just being lazy and not taking care of themselves. There is an industry that profits from selling stuff for fitness, but there's a whole massive industry of selling junk food, of turning people into couch potatoes that sit in front of TV day and night. I for one would rather give my money to the first one, because at least that benefits us in terms of health, appearance, confidence and much more.

Now that being said, I don't think people should feel bad because they have extra pounds, every man is good looking in their own way, but it is for their own health benefit to keep in shape.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Keeping your body in shape has nothing to do with narcisism or looking like 30 when you're 50. Keeping your body in shape however has a lot to do with benefits that come with that, like good health, confidence to play sports and go out and live you're life to the fullest and enjoy every moment.

This thread is about how to look like a Sex God after 50. If that isn't narscism I don't know what is. It is not a thread about how to be healthy after 50, nor a thread about how exercise can improve your health. He is giving us a prescription to become Sex Gods. He is advocating that we should look like we're 30 when we are 50 and not be old geezers.

With regards to your comment about "This industry exists to make people feel inadequate to turn a profit. This thread only perpetuates their agenda.", I'm actually glad someone is posting a thread like this. Most people nowadays have a tendency of just being lazy and not taking care of themselves. There is an industry that profits from selling stuff for fitness, but there's a whole massive industry of selling junk food, of turning people into couch potatoes that sit in front of TV day and night. I for one would rather give my money to the first one, because at least that benefits us in terms of health, appearance, confidence and much more.

If you want to look and act a certain way when you are 50, great. But don't tell me you can't be healthy and still look like a 50 year old and make that out to be a bad thing. I see junk food ads all the time and realize they are junk food and don't buy the stuff. The beauty ads are more insideous because people are fooled into believing without even realizing it that there is an "ideal" look out there that they need to attain to be sexually attractive. That is BULLSHIT.

quote]

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
There were definitely 3 rows and 3 columns of muscles in the abs that I had not really noticed before.

Well three rows and three columns would be an exciting apparition in a mirrored image of my abs. I think I actually saw 2 columns and 3 rows. The extra column must have been my triple chins (just joking, I do not have multiple chins)

Sh0t

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The self-deprecating humor part is dead wrong. It will kill you with great women.

Don't make jokes at other people's expense, but not your own either. Older men especially should have gotten rid of that defense mechanism.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
I said posture is something that can be a sexy attribute. I did not state that strongly enough. If you as a man at any age have excellent posture, you will be in such a small minority that everyone, absolutely everyone will notice and if brave enough will comment to you. I have received 100's of comments, mostly from women, about my perfect posture over the years but recently I had an incident that blew my mind.

At a gym with more older guys and gals (Florida) when guy approaches me and asks if I am one of the Wilde brothers. I asked him what about the Wilde brothers of Miami made him think of me. He said they were all blond and very good looking so I was happy to admit I was (am not) a Wilde brother. But then he said and his wife concurred that one thing that was most astouding about all of them they knew was their very sexy terrific posture and mine was just like theirs.

Bad posture not only makes you look like a standing turtle but it turns out to be a health danger as well, causing heart and lung problems. There are remedies however and I would strongly recommend you try them. There are several exercise regimes in latest issues of Men's Health to pull those shoulders back, but basically you need to exercise the back muscles so that the tendency for chest muscles to pull your body inwards upon itself are ofset by stronger back and shoulder muscles to pull your back and shoulders in correct and very sexy alignment. Take care guys and work on that sexy posture.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
It is incredible to witness a personal example of how much sexier an older man can be if he takes the measures to keep his body in tip top shape. New gorgeous female trainer at my gym was talking to me one morning and commenting on an exercise that she knew was exceedingly difficult (total one leg squat) that I was doing on a bench. She commented on my very nicely muscled arms and asked if it was okay to discuss my age. Someone had told her I was older than I looked so she guessed 45 tops. I told her I was 63 and she almost fell over. She said she had never seen as young and well developed a body on anyone over 45 so complimented me effusively. After that she always calls me "Muscles" when she sees me and winks and makes other comments as well. I guess after receiving similar comments from many other women at the gym I have to believe that they really do enjoy seeing an older man with a very sexy body and apparently it is exceedingly rare. But you can be there also, just get off your butt and start working out rigorously, guys and you too can get the flirtatious comments from gorgeous young women.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
too true my friend.many guys and gals after 30 start looking like week old shit.when one gains weight after 30,they often discover its much harder to take off than when they were younger.sadly,many shut themselves off from the world feeling very uncomfortable with what they've become.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe I should have said sex god after 30 since this is where so often the body begins to slowly take on the character of god forsaken rathern than god blessed. Maybe younger guys cannot possibly conceive of any man over 50 being sexy. Well there are some I assure you. Even before I had reached the buff status I am now approaching and an exhibitionist in cam sessions, no one every guessed my age over 36 and most had me in my 20's. And I look better now than then. And it is all about keeping the faith that the body does not need to deteriorate and sexual fulfillment and attractiveness along with it and working like hell to maintain that gorgeous body that most of us started off life with but not settling for mediocre results. I was mediocre in absolutely every way that men are judged to be sexy (except impeccable posture) and get compliments all the time and more frequently than ever when I was younger.

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I congratulate you, motlissof, for your goals and acheivements, and look forward to seeing the results when you reach a point that you feel comfortable showing to us (c'mon, it's just US!)- it does sound like a lot of work.

I feel good about myself too, and are a few months past my 51st birthday, but there has to be a balance; I do agree with Spoiled Princess that guys obsessed with their appearance are unnattractive at any age.

I was blessed with good genes, make the most of them, but the work is only as much as I am motivated to do. My mantra is integrity; blessed with a large dick, I've never found enlargement methods worthwhile, and dyeing my hair, plastic surgery, or even seeking out young people to hang with for the reason of age by association, all seems way too contrived. But for a lot of guys, finding pants that fit or even spending time at the gym is too much effort, so everyone has their own style. To me, the ideal is looking hot without seeming to care about it too much.

Let me just say that straight guys seem to have more of a problem with all this than gay guys do. Most straight guys have no idea how to dress. More of them proportionately let themselves go at earlier ages and never get fit, whereas gay guys generally realize at some point in their lives that working out has something to do with being attractive to others as well as health.

I think saying you have "good genes" is the understatement of the year. :wink:

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that we do need to take responsibility of our bodies, health, mental well-being, etc.

But I think one has to assess their motive for spending countless hours in the gymn, buying the right clothes, making sure not a hair is out of place. If the motive is simply to impress everyone, then it makes for an incredibly shallow person.

I'm usually am in good shape for 51. But over the past 3 months, the demands of my life have prevented me from working out. I had to make a conscious decision of what to sacrifice in order to do the things in my life that were important during "the crunch" which included helping my two adult children get on their feet financially, help my partner with his life and pursuits, and so on. I had to put a lot of my own needs on temporary hold.

Now most of those things are over the hump, but I'm kind of out of shape. Small price to pay to provide so much support and love to my loved ones. Now I get to spend some time for me again, and get back in shape. My motive is that I don't want heart and lung disease, or diabetes which all run prevelantly in my family.

Shallow motives make shallow people. I'm NOT knocking anything that is being said here, because it's ALL valid and can be used for good. But just make sure your motives are for your best self, and in helping others be their best self. I've been through too much fire in this life to play around with shallowness.

Best to all, and may good health, good looks and happiness reign on us all.