A sexual encounter I had working at Red Lobster

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hope this is cool.
Just felt like writing an sexaul experience from my past.

I was working at a Red Lobster just got hired on as a bartender for the summer. There where a lot of pretty waitress that worked there. I flirted with them as they came to the bar to get their drinks. I and a few waitresses would flirt all night long. One night on a weekday a couple of girls invited me and the other bartender to comeback to her parent’s house. Her parents where out of town and they had a house on the beach. So we headed over there with more than expected when some of the kitchen guys found out.

We where all drinking when we noticed the hot-tub out back. Someone mentioned getting in and the girls said they where going to change. They came out on the deck in their bikinis. Both girls looked really hot. Blonde and tanned, typical beach girls. A bunch of guys where trying to hit on them, but they seemed interested in me and Erin, the other bartender. They got in the hot tub and where telling me to come in. I did not have my swim trunks and told them. A girl named Sharon laughed and told me to go naked. She was joking, but serious at the same time. Kind of a safe way to ask, I guess.

I’m not shy and removed my clothes and boxers. The looks on their faces was too much. Their eyes where real big and they started to laugh. You’re huge! Sharon said, as they both started to giggle. I was semi hard standing their in front of them, so I got in the hot tub. All the other guys seemed to trickle out of there. Sharon was hanging all over me and the next thing I knew we where kissing. That progressed into a heavy make out session, which led to us getting out of the hot tub and going upstairs.

Upstairs I laid her down and went down on her for a while. Using my tongue and fingering her at the same time. I was extremely hard at this point and entered her missionary style. She did not have any problems taking me at all. In fact it glided in really easy. She was so wet and warm, it felt really great. I started to thrust slowly for a while, making long strokes in and out of her. Then I sped up on her and really started to fuck her very fast. At this point she started breathing really heavy and gasping. She grabbed the back of neck and pulled me down closer to her. Fuck! Fuck! She said loudly a few times until her face squinted tightly and she breathed even heavier. She started shaking and twitching. Her legs where twitching and her face was flushed. I was close to Cumming and went to slow it down, but she pulled me in quickly and was actually fucking my dick. I knew she was close so I went back to fucking her real fast. She was making a little humming noise and I could feel my dick fighting to stay inside her. It was getting harder and harder for me to thrust and then boom. My dick was forced out and she started to squirt all over my stomach.

She laid there twitching for a minute and squirmed each time I touched her. A smile from ear to ear had crossed her face and she looked like a crazy woman. I entered her again and in to time she was squirting again. The third time I entered her I came inside of her, could not hold back anymore. Great night

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
datdude,

Where's your Red Lobster? I don't frequent them but I have never seen an attratcive girl in one up my way. I am not sure I have ever seen a waitress under 50 in one either. :smile:

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
datdude,

Where's your Red Lobster? I don't frequent them but I have never seen an attratcive girl in one up my way. I am not sure I have ever seen a waitress under 50 in one either. :smile:

LOL!!!!

I live in a huge tourist area. Sunny and on the beach. In the summer the area is packed with the locals females who look really good. Ranked 4th in the US for most fit people. Also a lot of college kids come down and rent houses for the summer. Everyone works in the resturants and sotres, when your younger. Summer time is the best though. Most college girls are looking for summer flings.