A Shaving Question

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bjg30318, Aug 27, 2009.

1. bjg30318

bjg30318 New Member

This question is actually posted at the request of my boyfriend. He has large balls, which are really nice to look at (IMO LOL); but he wants them too hang lower. Apparently, someone told him that if he shaved them they would start hanging lower. Someone else told him the only way was to begin using a ball stretcher. I know that, over time, a ball stretcher will allow his balls to hang lower to some degree; but, as much as I love him, I don't think he has that kind of patience. My own have always hung quite low so I don't shave. I also told him having low hangers sometimes is not a good thing, I stopped counting how many times I accidentally sit on them (OUCH). But he wants low hangers, so will shaving them give him the look he wants?

2. eaziduzit

eaziduzit New Member

I dont think it will make much of a difference. But shouldnt take to long to find out:biggrin1:

let us know..

3. TailPipe

TailPipe Member

Hey, BJG: I fear that the absence of something like “Wants Low-hangers” in the title of your thread is causing your query to be overlooked as just another shaving question. So all of those guys with natural or worked-on low-hangers (and the LPSG squirrels and chipmunks who love them) are just speeding on to other nut-related topics and/or images. But that observation isn’t helping, so let’s talk about Shaving and Balls . . .
    SHAVING: In all of my many years of sexual curiosity reading, I have never ever run across any mention of shaving somehow mysteriously increasing the size of any body part; although shaving/manscaping can certainly give the illusion of increased size/length. I have always had high-riding modest-sized balls, which only ever drop 2-3 inches when I have a fever (ironically pushing my libido into overdrive). Personally, because I don’t like the days-after scratchiness of shaving, and I’m such a tightwad that I won’t fork out for a wax job, I have been using tweezers to keep my cock and balls smooth since I was in my 20s (that’s 30-plus years of plucking). So for me, smooth balls have had absolutely no impact on low-hangability. More shaving questions? Check out LPSG Social Groups “Pube Pruners”, “Shaved Cocks”, and “Smooth Cocks”.

#3 TailPipe, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  4. TailPipe

TailPipe Member

DO YOUR BALLS HANG LOW: Everybody’s anatomical architecture is peculiar to them, and from what I’ve read, not all ball-stretching techniques will bring about a permanent success for everyone. However, your BF might want to check out LPSG Social Groups “Ball / scrotum stretching” and “I want lower hanging balls” for tips and pics.
    Oh, and one more thing . . .
    PHOTOS: I am the last person who should be yelping for photos, particularly when I have no WebCam or camera myself. But after reading the description of your manparts (relaxed and at-attention jaw-breaking measurements), and now with your talk of the BF’s weighty sac of goods, you have gone and created a hungry, eager, and welcoming audience. Please share photos, Pronto! The result will surely be a minimum of 289,999 cock-and-ball-loving LPSG friends for life. (And a fellow can never have too many friends.) - TP.

5. talbhe

talbhe Member

I think shaved balls respond to temperature changes more easily than unshaven.... so in warmer weather shaved balls do hang slightly lower than unshaved, but the overall length of hang will not change unless stretching is undertaken. Hope that makes sense.

Draft saved Draft deleted