A shitty shitty day part two...

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To beat out KYJenni... and find some guidance.... My neibour comitted suicide yesterday... he was in his late 50's early 60's.

ya neighbor? well here is a dose of reality....get over it already..we all have to die...death is a part of life. nothing you can do at this point ..he is dead..gone.....conscious of nothing.. ready for the embalming fluid.....you are still here and have to go on with ya life....
do something constructive to help you keep ya mind occupied...hopefully he lived a clean and decent life and accepted jesus as his savior before dying...otherwise he will not make it on the day of Resurrection

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and find some guidance.... My neibour comitted suicide yesterday... he was in his late 50's early 60's.
Sorry to hear this. The only guidance would be to remember him as he was--either a sweet person or a rascally incorrigible sort or some other way.. You didn't indicate how close you were to him; but your asking for guidance shows some sort of connection even if only in a friendly hello.

ya neighbor? well here is a dose of reality....get over it already..we all have to die...death is a part of life. nothing you can do at this point ..he is dead..gone.....conscious of nothing.. ready for the embalming fluid.....you are still here and have to go on with ya life....
do something constructive to help you keep ya mind occupied...hopefully he lived a clean and decent life and accepted jesus as his savior before dying...otherwise he will not make it on the day of Resurrection
Gee, arliss--what can I say? Hmm--how about one day someone you love and care deeply for goes into the living room and kills him or her self and then I will look you straight in the eye and tell you to "get over it already'. A)ThinkKink just had this happen yesterday, so it's still settling into her brain and B)You don't just get over this sort of thing.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
should i feel bad for laughing at you?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Fuck you! you stupid inconsiderate asshole! god doesn't exist... and he lead an amazing life... a better one than you ever will....

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You know I've seen a few of your posts now spouting this religious crap. If you want to see what a true Christian is like like go and read some of Freddie's or Justasking's posts. It is cuntfaced fucktards like you that turn people against decent Christians. I've wasted enough words on you.

Think Kink my heart goes out to you. You obviously care deeply about your fellow human beings. Big hugs to you.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’d like to add my condolences to you and your neighbors family also, to loss someone you cared about is always painful.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Suicide is so difficult to deal with. It reminds us all of our mortality as well as our emotional frailties, and reminds us that people are not always what they seem. It makes us feel helpless, and makes us feel guilty because we feel that we could have done more. It's never expected, even if you know someone is mentally ill or depressed. We always think it will get better. It's almost impossible to imagine the amount of unremitting pain someone must be in to do such an awful thing.

I am so sorry to hear about your neighbor, and my condolences go out to you as well as his family, friends, and community. Remember him for the life he lived and not for the way he died.

I hope you're feeling better about this today. Even if you're not into praying, sometimes it helps to talk it out with God, with the deceased's spirit, with the earth, meditation, whatever might work for you.

Take care.

Susan

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A bit late, but Think Kink, I am truly sorry to hear about your neighbour. I don't quite know which part makes me the saddest, the fact that he took his own life, or the fact the he felt so alone and desperate, that he saw no other way.

I hope that you are surrounded by people that are holding you in your love and consoling you. I hope that you find the necessary healing some time soon!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tough situation Kink, I hope you are dealing with it okay.

Suicide is a tough call for me. While I like to come out as being against suicide, the truth is it's just not my place to judge. It wouldn't be a choice I could make, unless I was diagnosed with a terminal illness, but it's not my place to judge what someone else should do or what they should be able to endure.

I hope you take some time for yourself to reflect on what your life means to you, and who would be affected by your loss. I do wish people could find a less permanent solution to their temporary problems.

Zaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry to hear that. I hope you and everyone whose life he touched find solace that he is at a better place.. My deepest sympathies.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
The couple were like my extra grandparents. They spoiled us all the time. He owned a business where he owned the machines, and trucks used to haul wood from the bush. This was my cities main industry, pulp and paper... But our mills are closing down, and he lost the business. I used to water the plants for them, babysit their dog, help put up Christmas lights, help move things in and outside when he was out working in the bush.

I want to think that he may have been diagnosed with something terminal, because he was close to retiring age, and were loaded. Had two kids he was estranged from, but seemed healthy, and happy either way. He did however smoke for many many years, and thats why I want to believe it wasn't just stress. He always used to joke about eating my rabbit, "make rabbit stew" he used to joke.