A Shopping Affair

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a little after noon on a Wednesday. When my wife entered the mall, for a little shopping excursion. She casually walks along not knowing exactly what she was shopping for. She’d just finished showing another house to a young couple and didn’t want to return to the office to just be sent out on another sales call, by her demanding sister who was determined to make her work more. So she thought she’d kill a few hours doing some shop therapy. And return around 5:00. Which was closing time.

She spent a little time in the jewelry store, wishing and dreaming that I’d someday surprise her with extravagant diamonds. She sighs as the fantasy passed and the reality set in, knowing I wouldn’t do that, after all the simple gold band on her finger that I spent a total of $199.00 at K-Mart was all I thought she deserved.

She exits the store and was spotted by Brett Malone.

“ Damn!...Is that Misty Jones? “ He asks himself. As she passed by him not paying any attention to him at all. He watched her strut down the mall, in her tight fitting black pencil skirt. He watched her plump ass, hips and hosed legs, as she struts along in her high heels.
From a distance he follows her. With his dick growing hard.
She stepped in to Ruby Tuesday’s and sat down at the bar and orders herself a drink.

“ That is her! “ He tells himself as he looks in from the mall. He casually walks in and sits on the bar stool next to her.

“ My aren’t you a sight for sore eyes. “ He says to her.
The voice sounded familiar to her, but she didn’t quite pick up on who he was. She glanced over to her right side.

“ Do I know you? “ She asks taking a cigarette from her pack, and lights it.

“ It’s me Brett...Brett Malone. You remember me don’t you? “

Misty sighs a little bit. As she looks him over a little. He was blonde tall and fit. Dressed in black slacks, a white shirt and tie.

“ Oh I remember you well!...You called me a fat retarded pig, along with your stuck up preppy friends in the ninth grade. And you wouldn’t give me the time of day if your life depended on it. “ She takes a draw from the cigarette and exhales the smoke right in his face.
“ What have I done to deserve this honor? “ She asks in a conceded way.

Brett chuckled a little.

“ That was high school. I’m not like that no more. “ She sees him looking down her purple blouse. At the awesome cleavage she had on display.

“ Really? “ She asked pulling her black jacket together to conceal her breasts more.

“ Now that’s no way to be. You know I secretly liked you? “

Misty starts to laugh.

“ Don’t you try to bull shit me! You were with Paige Thompson. Every guys wet dream. And where is she at? “

“ I dumped her after college. “

“ I suppose you moved up then? “

“ I thought so...That is until she divorced me. “

“ Ahh You poor thing. “

“ Well you were with that looser Mikey. “

“ That’s my husband your talking about! “

“ Oh I’m sorry...I shouldn’t have said that...I didn’t know. “

“ You Damn right! You shouldn’t have said that! “

“ But I did secretly like you. “

“ And what did you like about me? “
Misty inquired. Knowing that she had no fond memories of Brett or any of his friends. “
Brett thinks for a moment.

“ I like when you beat the shit out of Paige in the cafeteria that time. I like how you always stood up for yourself no matter what. “

“ The Bitch was running her mouth about me. And I had to put her in her place. I wasn’t taking no shit off no fucking preps! “

“ That’s what I liked about you. “
He motioned for the bar maid to come over. “ Get this beautiful lady another drink. “

“ You called me beautiful? “

“ Yeah...Girl you look good now! “

Misty laughs again and feels flattered. She then opened her jacket a little feeling a little more comfortable. But kept her guard up, thinking back to high school. Remembering that the only time that Bretts type would be nice to her was when they we’re planning on humiliating her later in some kind of practical joke or something.

“ So what do you do nowadays? “

“ I’m in to real estate. “

“ Really???...Like mother like daughter Hu? “

“ Yeah something like that. What do you do? “

“ I’m a stock broker. “ He said in a boasting voice.

“ Oh wow!...You probably doing pretty good for yourself? “

“ Yeah I believe so. “
Brett continues to buy Misty drinks. And as she lets her guard down, she remembers what a good looking hunk Brett was. And she often did secretly wish she was the pretty smart girl that could get the good looking guys. And from what she could see of Bretts dressed body. He was still good looking. Though she damn sure wasn’t going to say that to him. As she remembered seeing him in shorts and a tank top at football practice from years before. Showing off his six pack. And in her mind from time to time in her dreams, she wondered what he might be packing in those shorts.
And as the alcohol flows a sense of sexual desire came with it.

As there conversation continues she discovered his hand on her knee and it inched its way up her sensitive hosed thigh. Which was one of her turn on points. He sees her look down. As he was definitely close to her stocking top. Being caught he slides his hand back a little.

“ Mmmm!...Don’t stop! “ She whispered. “ Lets get out of here, where can we go? “

“ I got an apartment not far from here. “ He motions for the bar maid again. “ Check please. “

“ I need to use the girls room first, I’ll meet you outside. “
Misty hopped off the bar stool and makes her way in to the restroom. In the bathroom stall as she relieved herself, she discovers her panties were soaked. She lets out a moan as she rubbed her clit a little. And moans again.

“ You okay in there? “ A woman asks from the stall next to her.

“ Oh yeah...I’m fine sorry about that. “ She said as she wiped herself. And gets off the toilet to pull up her panties and skirt. Out of the stall she looks at herself in the mirror.

“ I can’t believe I’m gonna do Brett Malone. “ She says to herself, as she washes her hands and brushed through her long red hair. She wobbled a little in her high heels, feeling the buzz from all the alcohol that Brett had been funneling in to her. She takes a breath mint from her purse and takes it. And takes a deep breath before walking out. No way did she want to appear drunk especially if she was gonna be driving to his place.

He smiles at her as she exits the restaurant. They walk together through the mall. And out to the parking lot. He walks her to her GMC Yukon.

“ I imagined you would still be driving a Nova. “

“ Oh no This is my mom mobile. “ She informs him.

“ Really?...You got kids? “

“ I got a daughter. “

“ Oh okay I’m in that white Hyundai over there. “

“ Cool I’ll follow you. “

Once inside her SUV she looks at her watch.

“ Damn! Time flys. “ Her and Brett had been talking together all afternoon. It was already 5:00. She gets out her cell phone to call me.
I’d just gotten home from work. And was kicked back on the couch having my first beer as the evening news was on.
Phone rings.

“ Hello “

“ Hey Honey I’m gonna be late. Me and Shirley and some of the girls are gonna get together tonight. So I’ll be late. “

“ Okay no problem. “ I say naively.

“ There’s leftovers in the fridge. And make sure Brook gets her homework done. I love you. “

“ Love you to Babe. “
I hang up phone.

“ Damn! I got to play Mr. Mom now.”
I say getting up from the couch to heat up the left overs.
Misty cranks up her SUV and followed behind Brett to his place.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misty proceeds to follow Bretts car.

“ Apartments?...Turtle Lake? Or Delta Ridge? “
Both complexes were owned by her mother.

“ How in the world did this guy get passed my background check? “ Misty wondered.
No matter what every potential tenant was put on at least a months waiting list. As a thorough background check was done. Income, Employment, credit, criminal. Always were mandatory. Single people making less than 50K we’re always denied. Families making under 100K also denied. First and last months rent always was required to be paid up front.
No way was a struggling single mom with six or seven Hell raising kids be found in a Deb Jones apartment complex. She was also very outspoken on rent control caps and would be brutally attacked in the press for these attitudes. Which she would pay a steep political price for these tactics. But it damn sure kept the rift raft from destroying her properties.

“ Ahh Turtle Lake! “ Misty said as she followed him in to the complex.
Her heart skips a beat, as she spots Nicole, closing the office. With a cell phone held to her ear and fumbling for her car keys.

“ Oh shit!...Hope she doesn’t notice me! “
Misty says as her SUV slowly passed by her.
She then breathed a sigh of relief. No way did she want to be questioned about why she was there. Especially if she was being seen with another man.

Cell phone rings again. It was her sister Crystal.

“ Shit!...What now? “ She answers the call.

“ Hello “

“ Hey you never came back this morning?...Did you sell the house? “

“ No they want to look around at some others first. “

“ Well I had some other place’s for you to show today. You didn’t come back and I had to send mom out to show them. “

“ Well it’s okay for mom to get out of the office once in a while? “

“ No it’s not okay!...It’s your job to be the realtor. Where have you been? “
Misty thinks fast. She needed a good excuse that Crystal wouldn’t question.

“ I had to go pick Brooke up from school. She’s sick. “

“ Oh my God!...Is she okay? “

“ She’s on the toilet right now, with her head in the garbage can, throwing her guts up. It’s probably that sushi you dropped off last night. Or it might be a stomach virus. “

“ Oh I’m so sorry!...But if it’s a virus? Don’t you bring it to work with you tomorrow. We don’t need that shit spreading around. Y’all take care and be safe. “

“ You to bye. “ Misty ends the call. By now she had parked and Brett was waiting at her door. “
She opens her door.

“ Sorry to keep you waiting. That was my sister...She’s the boss nowadays.”

“ Oh I always knew she had a mind for business. “
He walks Misty in to the breezeway.

“ I live on the forth floor. “ He motions for her to go first.

“ He wants to check me out? “ She says to herself smiling. As she slowly climbs the steep stairs. He followed from a short distance, so he could look hard at her plump ass, in that tight black skirt. He definitely admired her short but sexy legs, concealed in sheer black stockings along with her sexy black 4 inch peep toe pumps.
She knew he liked what he saw.
They finally reach the forth floor. He then led her to his apartment door. As he got out his keys, he glanced again down her blouse, noticing she’d unbuttoned at least two buttons. With a hint of her black bra showing and her breasts aching to spill out of it.

“ Mmmm!...You’ve lost weight? “
Misty sees his eyes going down her blouse.

“ Not where your looking I haven’t. I’m bigger there. “

“ No but here you have. “ He puts his arm around my wife’s waist. And hugs her, pressing the head of his hard cock against her ass.
Misty’s heart pounds as she looks down at his strong arm around her waist.

For the first time she realized her sister riding her ass about her slimming up, was paying off.
By no means was Misty ever a gym rat. But she did use her treadmill daily. And had implemented doing some squats, lunges and crunches. Along with some light dumbbells to firm up her arms.
And the chubby belly she had in school was now gone, and she now had an hour glass figure.

“ Oh that cock? “ She says to herself feeling it against her dressed body. She licks her lips, as he then unlocked and opens the door.

“ Please sit down....I’ll get us some wine. “

Misty sits on the couch and takes in the surroundings. His appointment was immaculately clean, almost as if it had a woman’s touch to it.

“ Mind if I smoke? “

“ No go ahead. “ He brings her a clean ashtray from the kitchen. She nervously lights up. And waits as he turned on a stereo. Soft easy listening music comes from the speakers. She hears him in the kitchen as he goes through his wine collection.

“ He’s so nice and polite? “ She wonders.

“ Could this be the same guy? “
The guy that shot spit balls at her in grammar school. The guy that snatched the chair out from under her in class? The guy that mocked her as a retard, as she stuttered and struggled to read out loud in class, when the teacher made her?
At PE he and his friends would oink at her because of her chubby belly and cute little pug nose? Or bark at her in the hallway as they changed classes?

“ Could this be that same guy? Has he really changed? “
She nervously had butterflies in her stomach, as she took draws from her cigarette.
When he returned with two glasses of red wine. She had her legs crossed dangling that high heeled pump from her toes.

“ That’s what I remember. “

“ What’s that? “

“ Mmmm....1986? 10th grade Civics class? “

“ Go on...Tell me? “ She takes the last draw from her cigarette and crushed it out in to the ashtray.

“ You had blue trimmed in gray Gasoline jeans, hot pink pumps, nude nylons. Doing the very same thing your doing right now? “
Misty’s heart skips a beat.

“ OMG!...You were checking me out?”
Misty guzzles the glass of wine. Trying to settle her nerves. He sits close to her, and takes the empty glass.

“ You were so mean to me?...Why? “
She watched him sip his wine and think.
He puts the glass down and looks her right in to her blue eyes.

“ I don’t know why. I was an arrogant jerk I guess. “

“ That’s an understatement! “

“ I know. And I’m so sorry. “ He slowly leans in to her, they start to kiss passionately.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as they kiss, his hand eased up her stocking clad thigh and slowly massaging it. Inching his way to her crotch. She offered no resistance whatsoever as he slid his hand inside the crotch of her wet panties.

“ Mmmmmm! “ She moans and her breathing quickens. As he rubbed her fat shaved pussy. Three of his fingers slips inside her box.

“ Amazingly wet?...And tight? She’s gonna be in for a surprise! “ He tells himself. As he explored the insides of her sex box.

Me and Misty had been married a long time, and were only doing it about once a week if that. I’d definitely not been pleasing my wife the way she liked. Being lazy I suppose not wanting to put the work in to getting her off. So I usually just jerked myself off to please myself and ignored her.
Plus it had been a while since her last affair with a man that had a big cock of any substance to it. So she had tightened up quite a bit, since her younger more adventurous years.

with Bretts free hand he unbuttoned my wife’s purple blouse. Looking at how full her bra looked as it held and restrained her big tits in place. She reaches inside and pulled her big 44 DD’s from the snug but sexy black bra.
Bretts eyes gets big as she raises up and puts her tits right in his face. He kissed and licked her three inch wide, light pink areolas. He then took one her thick puffy nipples in to his lips and started sucking it.

She moans loudly again feeling his thumb against her swollen clit. She then moved her hips as if she was humping against his fingers. And the more he fingers her, the wetter she got.
Her eyes go down and sees that bulge inside his slacks.

“ Oh that cock looks big? “
She slid her hand over to it, and gently squeezed it. And let out a gasp. Brett sees the surprised expression on her face. As she pulls her breasts back away from his face to give his cock a better look. She grasped his cock noticing her fingers barely fit around it.

“ Oh my God! “ She says as she dropped to her knees between his spread legs.
Brett proceeded to remove his loosened tie, and unbutton his white dress shirt. Misty’s eyes looked over as more of his muscular pectoral muscles comes in to her view. To her own surprise she noticed he still had a six pack. As Brett pulls his shirt apart. Misty smiles as she went right for his belt. She quickly unbuckled unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks. His cock just bulged from his boxers. He kicked off his loafers and lifted himself slightly as Misty took hold of his slacks and boxers and pulled them down. His long thick beast popped out as the boxers were lowered. It stood straight up proudly for her inspection.
He sat back on to the couch and observed her as she examined it. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed.

“ Mmm? He manscaped? “ She says to herself. As her mouth waters.

“ Damn!...Your so big! “

“ Bigger than your dumb ass looser husbands? “ He said in that annoying cocky voice he used in high school.

“ Oh yes!..Much bigger! “

“ Tell me...How big is he? “

“ He’s just barely six inches. “

“ And how much pleasure do you get from that? “

“ Lately not even two minutes. “

“ Brett lets out a loud arrangement laugh. “
She gently stroked him, his laughter stopped and he looked down and straight in to her eyes.

“ You know you deserve much better than that? “

“ You really think so? “

“ I know so!..You know that’s nine full inches your holding in your hand? “ He says with an arrogant amount of confidence.

“ I see that! “

She then lowered herself and slowly starts to lick his full big balls. Up his shaft with her thick tongue she teased him.

“ Go on you know you want it! “

My wife then spit on his cock, opens her mouth wide and goes down on him. She gags as the head of his cock hits the back of her throat. She grasped the base of his cock to attempt to control him. But he grabbed her by the head and fucks her skull aggressively. Slobbering and gagging she has no choice but to take it. She gives him all she’s got as far as blow jobs are concerned. But she wasn’t even close to getting this stud off.
She was sweating and gasping for air, when he finally pulls his cock from her mouth. She then found herself pushed to the floor. The coffee table was then pushed back as he gets in to position behind her. Her skirts pulled up around her waist. She heard the sound of her satin panties as they were ripped from her body.
She looks over her shoulder at him with wide eyes and a hanging jaw, as she desperately try’s to prepare herself. As the head of his big cock slides against her slit. It finds her hole and sinks in to it. She digs her fingers in to the carpet and lets out a squeal that could be heard outside in to the breezeway.

“ Bretts at it again! “ A young woman tells her husband as they pass by the outside of the apartment.

“ Shit!...Oh Shit!...Fuck! “ She says feeling him stretch her tight pussy.

“ Oh my God! “ She yells out as he goes deeper inside her.

“ Come on!...Loosen up! “ He yells out giving her fat ass a hard smack.
Her body adjusts to his size and she starts fucking him back throwing herself against his cock. The head of his cock rammed against her cervix.

“ I’m coming! “ She yells out as orgasm after orgasm flows throughout her body. as her big heavy hanging tits just swung back and forth.
A half hour later still on her hands and knees with her body trembling. But Brett was still not even close.

“ I want that fat ass! “ Brett said pulling from my wife’s shot out and spent cunt.
Mistys neck popped as she spun around to look back at him. With those wide eyes and shocked expression. She shakes her head from side to side.

“ No!...Not my ass!...Please not my ass!...I can’t handle that! “
She sees Brett spit on to his fingers.

“ Nonsense!...You can handle it! You do want to get me off?...Don’t you? “

Misty nods her head. She feels him part the cheeks of her ass. As his fingers slide in to her tight hole. She gasped again.

“ Oh your so tight back here! “ She feels three of his fingers go deeper in to her ass.

“ It won’t take much longer!...I promise! “
She again looks behind her and sees his cock glistening and coated in her cum and juices. She sees a little pre cum as it oozes from the head of his cock.
He pulls his fingers out. And to her surprise he parts the cheeks of her ass, and started to lick her tight hole. She feels her hole stretched apart he aggressively starts eating her ass.

“ He didn’t even eat my pussy?...But he likes ass?....Shit! “
She feels him let her go and starts to position himself. She again digs her fingers in to the carpet. Her toes curl inside the snug pointed slutty high heels that she was surprisingly still wearing.
She feels him part the cheeks of her ass again.
Another blood curling squeal was heard from the stairwell outside. As a group of teenage boys were hanging out sneaking themselves a smoke.

“ Damn!...Listen to that! “

“ Oh Shit! “ Misty yells out, as Brett slowly proceeded to dip his cock deeper and deeper inside her forbidden hole. Stretching it further than it had ever been stretched before. Once balls deep inside her ass, she feels him stretch and flex his cock. He then lets out a pleasurable moan, as he pulls back and proceeds to slowly fuck her ass.
Moments later she starts enjoying it.

“ Harder! “ She says between moans and groans.
He then cuts loose and pounds her fat tight ass, slapping her jiggling cheeks for more punishment.

she fell on to her forearm, and reached down with her free hand and started vigorously rubbing her swollen clit.

“ You liking it? “ He asks playfully with a smile.

“ Don’t stop!...Please don’t stop! “

Brett continues to pound her ass. Until she comes again. And with one last mighty shove she feels his cock pulsing deep inside her. The blast that followed felt amazing. As shot after shot of his hot sticky load fills her guts. She was surprised not to taste it, as it felt so powerful as if it could be dripping from her mouth.
He flexed his cock once more an pulls out.

“ I got a flight to catch early...Get out!”

“ What??? “

“ You heard me!...You fat cow!...Get out! I’m done with you! “

“ You Son of a bitch! “ Misty gets to her feet and with a right open hand she starts to slap him. But he catches her arm before her hand makes contact.

“ Bitch!...You don’t even want to do that!...Don’t think for one second I won’t deck your ass! “

“ You fucking pig! “ She yells at him, as he firmly drags her across the room by the arm, grabbing up her purse on the way to the door.
He shoved her out the door it slams and locks behind her.
She stands there for a moment in shock. And feels the cool breeze as it blows against her breasts. Her legs feel weak as her body trembles in her high heels. She looks over to the stairwell and sees the teenage boys looking back at her. She quickly looks down and buttons up her blouse. And try’s to compose herself. The boys part out of her way as she slowly descends the steep stairs.
Two flights down his apartment door opens.

“ You forgot your coat and panties! “
He tossed them out in to the breezeway. Door slams again. She looks back up to the boys looking back at her. She then took off her heels and hurried down the stairs in her nylon clad feet.
Once she reached the safety of her SUV she collapsed in to the drivers seat. To catch her breath and try to calm down.

She plundered her purse for her cigarettes.

“ Shit! I must of left them! “

“ Miss are you okay? “ She looks up to see one of the teenage boys holding her coat and ripped panties in his hand.

“ I’ll be okay...Thank you. “ She takes the coat from him. She sees the cigarette dangling from his lips. As he looks down at the torn purple satin panties.

“ I’ll trade you those for a cigarette. “

“ Okay! “ He said with a big smile. He takes out his pack of Winstons and shakes one out. He sees her hand trembling as she attempts to light it.

“ Let me. “ He takes her lighter and lights it for her. He then walks back to his friends to show off the panties she gave him.
She sits there a few minutes and finishes the cigarette. And cranks up the SUV. Once backed out of the tight parking place. She sees Bretts car sitting there. Her blood boils. In rage. She looks around making sure no one is around. She takes a deep breath and stomps the accelerator.

Crash!!!!

She plows right in to the back of his car. She backs up again and looks up to his appointment window. And sees him appear to look out.

“ Fucking Bitch! “ She hears him yell. She then shoots him the bird and casually she drives away.

The End

Reactions: mrstuff84