A short question about bending the penis at base

Chris Frist: Hello, i'm new here and would just like to start with a question that i've never seen answered anywhere.

How much bending is normal for an erect penis?

I feel like I can only bend my penis forward to about 55% degrees or so, and this interferes with certain positions (woman on top, unless i'm in a chair)
Just wondering if this is fairly normal, or if it can be changed?

Franky

Expert Member
Media
When mine is like that I just force it and there is a loud "pop" and it is then a bit more flexible.

Franky

Chris Frist: straight?
I'm not talking about curviture of the penis, i'm talking about how far away from the stomach you can bend it

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Chris Frist@Jan 6 2005, 03:33 PM
straight?
I'm not talking about curviture of the penis, i'm talking about how far away from the stomach you can bend it
[post=272631]Quoted post[/post]​

OH. erect...hmm...I'll find out tonight.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Chris Frist@Jan 6 2005, 07:10 AM

"...How much bending is normal for an erect penis?..."

I think it kinda varies from man to man, really. And, those of us who tend to be on the "longer side" will attest to generally more pliability and "limberness" to some degree. And, THIS would be quite the norm.....for us. The added weight of the exaggerated girth especially tends to pull the whole organ more naturally downward, even "floppy" in its behavior when erect. Totally "rock hard" isn't always the case for many of us. It's a matter of physiology, really.

Men at the average 5.5 to 6 inch range probably notice really hard, stiff and near quite "unbendable" stages of their erections.

I tend to believe things "limber up a bit" as we get older, though. Could be the relaxation (?) of the supporting suspensory ligaments which firmly hold the penis "root" in place within the abdomen. Those ligaments are the source of the "popping sound" some have noted when pushing downward on their erect penis---it's an "adjustment" of those ligaments.

We all have to be careful though---all of us men because there are limits indeed to just how far an erect penis should be "forced" when hard. It's not the ligaments themselves which are so threatened as much as the inner erectile tissues within the shaft itself which when damaged, can form hard scar tissue type results...often leading to permanent (unwanted) shaft bending and distortion.

Kazon:
Originally posted by benderten2001+Jan 11 2005, 11:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(benderten2001 &#064; Jan 11 2005, 11:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Chris Frist@Jan 6 2005, 07:10 AM

"...How much bending is normal for an erect penis?..."

I think it kinda varies from man to man, really. And, those of us who tend to be on the "longer side" will attest to generally more pliability and "limberness" to some degree. And, THIS would be quite the norm.....for us. The added weight of the exaggerated girth especially tends to pull the whole organ more naturally downward, even "floppy" in its behavior when erect. Totally "rock hard" isn&#39;t always the case for many of us. It&#39;s a matter of physiology, really.

Men at the average 5.5 to 6 inch range probably notice really hard, stiff and near quite "unbendable" stages of their erections.

I tend to believe things "limber up a bit" as we get older, though. Could be the relaxation (?) of the supporting suspensory ligaments which firmly hold the penis "root" in place within the abdomen. Those ligaments are the source of the "popping sound" some have noted when pushing downward on their erect penis---it&#39;s an "adjustment" of those ligaments.

We all have to be careful though---all of us men because there are limits indeed to just how far an erect penis should be "forced" when hard. It&#39;s not the ligaments themselves which are so threatened as much as the inner erectile tissues within the shaft itself which when damaged, can form hard scar tissue type results...often leading to permanent (unwanted) shaft bending and distortion.
[post=273917]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I am 8x4 and any attempts to bend & I feel like I am going to snap.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I am really, really up, it does not want to leave the vertical. Thus, the best position is sitting in a chair.

Have I ever applied pressure to force it down? Not really, I would not want to hurt my buddy.

jay

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
&#39;Normal&#39; for me is just about 90 degrees from my body, maybe a slight downward angle. There is a very slight &#39;tilt&#39; towards the left, but basically I&#39;m at 90 degrees left to right as well. I have enough up and down flexibilty where all forms of missionary postion are not a problem at all.

With the woman on top, she can ride sitting straight up, or lean down towards me for face-to-face or my face to her breasts. We tried having her lean back when she was on top, but there was limited room for her to move, and this girl loved the old in-and-out, so she would just end up leaning forward and riding me hard anyway.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I remember doing some of that when I was younger... and I dont know if that was it... But i remember when I was about 14 years old my dick was 6" and aimed stiff 45° from my body, then it grew to its actual 8" but when its "hard" i can pretty much move it everywhere :-/

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
Not to offend anyone here who may have this problem, but this is from my own personal experience....

I once had sex with a guy who had this problem....It made for some very unenjoyable sex...thus I never slept with him a second time. It was just to difficult to fit inside me without putting pressure on the wrong spots, and it was more irritateing than anything. We tried a few different positions, and it just wasn&#39;t doing it for me.

I dunno if it relates to the bend factor, as mentioned above that it might, but his pecker wasn&#39;t that big either.