A Shot At Love with Tila Tequila

The second season just started and it airs Tuesdays at 10 on MTV. I know it's kinda stupid, and Tila is just acting (she never gave the winner of the last season her phone number, he just won the show and never got to talk to her again), but it is definitely the hottest and most fun dating show on TV. And since she's bisexual anyone can be aroused by the hot straight guys or the sexy lesbians.

Here's my favorite part of the episode... if you forward through the fight all the guys have a sexy fashion show for Tila.

Studs And Duds | Video | A Shot At Love 2 With Tila Tequila | Ep. 1 | 'Another Round Of Tequila' | MTV

She's pretty annoying but the people on the show are really hot

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think she is fuckin gorgeous........ untill she opens her big dumb slut mouth

looks alone.. i think shes smokin hot

show is retarded though

blar

Experimental Member
Media
She isn't bisexual she is just is just your typical straight girl that kisses other girls to get guys attention don't be fooled....This is MTV....I don't think she has ever been with a girl in the first place

I thin she is really ugly as well. I would have more respect for her if she didn't go through surgery to make herslef look that way.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I liked the first season until the aftermath where she didn't even follow through with that sweet guy. I'm not going to watch this second season. I was so disgusted with her behavior after the first one I'm not watching anything she does again.