A Shout-Out to Nipples

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been a fan of nipples, at least female nipples. Male nipples don't do a lot for me, though I think their lack on a torso would be more disturbing than their presence.

I have, for as long as I can remember, been fascinated with nipples in their vast myriad of shapes, sizes, colors, etc. I don't know if it's their erectile nature, or the feel of them between my fingers or lips. I don't have a strong preference for any particular type of nipple--small, round, quarter-sized nipples are just as hot to me as big saucer-sized jobbies. I do, however, find long nipples particularly sexy.

Anyway, yay for nipples!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, thank you, guys. We do try. Here's an interesting little factoid (in my own mind, anyway). The majority of cultures in the world do NOT consider breasts and nipples to be sexually exciting as they are for nurturing children. So, apparently our culture is just full of nipple suckling perverts, God bless 'em!

wiza1967

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's nothing like making a woman's nipples stiff and getting her horny :biggrin1:
It works in reverse as well. I've found that having a woman licking my nipples gets me going too :smile:

wideone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is kind of odd that other cultures don't use them the same way. I always enjoyed nipples on women until a gracious partner of mine introduced me to the pleasures to be had from my own. They seem to link directly from my brain to my cock, and now for me there's no straighter path to a hard bone and a flood of precum.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Agreed -- yea for nipples and for all of the perverted nipple-suckers and nipple-biters in this country! :party2:

I love to look at female nipples, especially if the woman has smaller breasts -- I think they tend to stand out more, and be sexier. Just my preference.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wait... so American culture is actually better at something? Yay!

Seriously though, if they were just for nurturing kids they wouldn't be so damned perfectly shaped and placed so prominently. It's much pervier to think that they're sexy for the benefit of the kid than it is to think they're supposed to appeal to guys.

Hell, foreplay almost wouldn't exist without a nice pair of nips to play with, although I could get by with just her lips.