A sight I saw in CA

newe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just had to post this experience I had in Sacramento recently. In a mall there I saw a guy, who was wearing light green corduroy jeans, and had a very noticeable bulge going down one leg. It was a good half way to his knee, and he was fairly tall, maybe six feet or so with long blond hair, he was hard not to notice. I had never seen a cock bulge that big before. I guess I was astonished a bit. I have to admit that I was curious about it, and followed him. Does that bother you guys, who are really hung, to get followed?

At one point I saw him go to the washroom, so impulsively I went in too; curiosity got the best of me. When I pulled up to the urinal next to him, he appeared to be kind of having difficulty with his fly or something (could not get it out, maybe). I tried not to be too obvious I was looking. He finally just undid his wide belt, unbuttoned the fly, and pulled out a very large soft cock. It must have been 9 inches long, and I guess I did a double take, because he looked up at me and just smiled slightly. Anyway, I felt embarrassed for kind of staring.

I am a bit larger than average size and do show a bulge sometimes, but do you hung guys often let your cock show that much? Also do you think it was rude for me to follow him into the washroom to check him out? I am guessing that has probably happened to him before.

newe

Reactions: Buddie

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Newe...

Here's what I believe is an honest answer to your question(s), although granted I may be one of only a few to respond in this direction. --So be it.

I think each individual "larger size man" is different regarding how much attention he enjoys getting (or desires to get). The fact that YOU deliberately followed this man into the restroom speaks more of YOUR behavior than his, IMHO.

My opinion lately seems to be heading more into a minority around here, but I still "speak my piece" when I feel the need to. Truth still remains not all well hung men enjoy attention from other men to the point they are followed around and even "stalked". The term "rude" doesn't even cover it for me. It's somehow worse.
Demeaning, insulting, what? (I dunno. It's just not "right" somehow.) A curiosity of just how rigged this guy was is one thing....(most men, even women! would only NATURALLY be wondering-- given his bulge display). That's okay...."wondering" doesn't encroach upon his territory and private space. But deliberately choosing to follow him into the men's room to try to find out for sure crossed the line of common decency, IMHO. (I think you already know this, Newe. I'll let you deal with it, your way.)

I won't deny larger size guys (secretly) take pride in their good fortune ;) but there are many men out there in the world who prefer NOT to flaunt their wares all THAT deliberately. And, quite often, regardless of what kind of slacks we wear, we're not going to help showing a bulge. Many of us "shy-natured type" men have had to screw up our courage and accept that fact of showing a bulge and somehow we seek to go on with life in a sex-crazed society. But, the fear of having someone "follow us around" and otherwise attempt making some unwanted (UNWELCOMED) move upon us is exactly what makes life challenging sometimes for us larger fellas. So, IS THAT fair to us?

This guy having smiled at you as you obviously enjoyed his dilemma/ demonstration could have been meaningfully intended or not (towards you). Perhaps it was? Or, it could have been HIS way to just cope with a very uncomfortable, ackward, embarrassing scenario....who knows?

Your description of "what happened in CA" is exactly why many larger size guys, myself included, prefer the privacy of a stall to a urinal....any 'ole time.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I got followed one time. Totally freaked me out. I was at Boony Doon near Santa Cruz Ca laying out. There were maybe 10 other nudists there. The usual gawkers hanging out over the edge. Anyway I dozed off for about 20 minutes only to be woke up by some girls asking me to cover up. I was on my back and rock hard. I was a little thinner then so I really "stood out". I excused myself and tried to walk it off. As I walked along the water this guy seen me and made a Bee Line for me. I walked all the way down and around and this guy just paced me. I walked back to my towel and pack and was so freaked I just walked up the side still hard and nude. When I got to the top I put my pack in front of me and since my car was near the entry I quickly walked to my car. My ass was flashing traffic but this creep had me freaked. Why I stayed hard was beyond me. I drove into Santa Cruz with just my towel draped over my now subsiding erection. I had no idea who he was but he followed me around for 30 minutes and it wasn't like I could get out and ask him what he wanted. My towel wasn't that big. I parked near the boardwalk, dug out my shorts and pulled them on. Afterwards I thought about what I could've done but like I said I was so freaked out by this creep I just wanted to leave. :huh:

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I've never been to a nudist colony but have been 'stalked' after been caught skinny dipping with my g/f at the local beach. The guy was waiting for us and followed me into the beach toilet and stood next to me as I took out my dick. I have to admit I enjoyed being watched and was fairly hard by the time I had finished. He was always at the beach when we were there and I told my g/f who would masturbate me in the sand dunes, fully aware of his presence. Like the last message, I was very young and skinny then so it did look a lot bigger then.

SizeRulz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't mind guys looking, which is good because it happens pretty often. I've never had a stalker that I knew of anyway. That would be kinda freaky. I've had guys I barely know ask about my cock and even some that asked to see it.

humongous: i persoanlly do not have a problem with "lookers" "gawkers" or "discreet touchers" if you will but to follow me is sort of spooky. one cannot assume he is being followed because he is well endowed. i think that is pushing it.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Perhaps I exaggerated a bit about the 'stalking' ( quite an admission on this site ).
He certainly got a buzz looking at my dick but then, I didn't exactly discourage him.
I also apologise to those who have really suffered because of stalkers.

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
I get a buzz when others gaze at my dick. If it were annoying, I'd gently tell the person to move on, or whatever. There's a lot of common sense, I think, in dealing with another person's reaction to ANYthing about me.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always pull all my junk out my fly when stepping up to use a urinal. So I had better enjoy the "gawking" and looking...I enjoy it. Touching without my permission is a whole 'nuther topic!

newe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks, to everyone who responded to this. I guess I kind of wanted to get it off my chest, since I felt a little bad about following that guy. And, if you are a member of this board and read this I am sorry if I freaked you out or anything.

Sounds like you really hung guys get sort of stalked from time to time, and let me just say curiosity got the best of me and that may be true for other "stalkers" as well. However, it seems as though many of you hung guys don't mind getting "looked" at from time to time.

Well, thanks again for responding.

newe

Reactions: Buddie