A site for us

dayne: I can't say how nice it is to find this site. When you are less than 5'7" and have 8 and a half or 9 inches, and can where a cock ring around your wrist, you get noticed. I knew there had to be a site like this and I finally found it. If I want to complain I can and maybe people won't be shocked if I said sometimes I wish it was smaller. I have a big dick and I want to really get to where I just enjoy it. Part of my learning to be happier with my self is learning to do this. I think this site wil help.

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dayne@Nov 7 2004, 01:23 AM
I can't say how nice it is to find this site. When you are less than 5'7" and have 8 and a half or 9 inches, and can where a cock ring around your wrist, you get noticed. I knew there had to be a site like this and I finally found it. If I want to complain I can and maybe people won't be shocked if I said sometimes I wish it was smaller. I have a big dick and I want to really get to where I just enjoy it. Part of my learning to be happier with my self is learning to do this. I think this site wil help.
[post=262734]Quoted post[/post]​
I dont really understand your problem? :huh:

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
You mean you want to be able to have it fully functional/all inside a woman? I hear some women can do 9", a few say 8" is a piece of cake. Anyway welcome and have fun.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Child_of_the_sun+Nov 7 2004, 03:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Child_of_the_sun &#064; Nov 7 2004, 03:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dayne@Nov 7 2004, 01:23 AM
I can&#39;t say how nice it is to find this site.  When you are less than 5&#39;7" and have 8 and a half or 9 inches, and can where a cock ring around your wrist, you get noticed.  I knew there had to be a site like this and I finally found it.  If I want to complain I can and maybe people won&#39;t be shocked if I said sometimes I wish it was smaller.  I have a big dick and I want to really get to where I just enjoy it.  Part of my learning to be happier with my self is learning to do this.  I think this site wil help.
[post=262734]Quoted post[/post]​
I dont really understand your problem? :huh:
[post=262745]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Well, I do.

And, welcome dayne&#33; ;)

This forum was originally launched (admittedly in somewhat of a humorous vain) to, in essence, offer advice and encouragement to those men "above average".
Over the last three years though, we have all kinds of "interests" being represented here. Some still join the LPSG wanting the advice, perhaps the camaraderie while others just stay around because thye are enamored in hearing about having big sizes and living life with them. So--we notice that what could be one man&#39;s dilemma seems to be another man&#39;s fantasy..."the grass is always greener" syndrome.

Dayne, there are others here like you seeking solace about being a larger man and here&#39;s hoping that you will come away feeling better about yourself and realizing "being bigger" is not all bad. You&#39;ll be hearing from other men and thankfully women, too&#33; (God bless &#39;em) because they will speak up often and give us their "slant" on the subjects we consider. From toting it to using it to keeping it healthy--it&#39;s all covered here. :D --Happy reading.

Pappy

Media
Welcome Dayne. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Keep your head up and you&#39;ll eventually find the right person and they&#39;ll be able to handle you with no problems. Took me 53 years but I finally found the right one.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by dayne@Nov 7 2004, 01:23 AM
When you are less than 5&#39;7" and have 8 and a half or 9 inches, and can where a cock ring around your wrist, you get noticed. ... maybe people won&#39;t be shocked if I said sometimes I wish it was smaller. I have a big dick and I want to really get to where I just enjoy it.
Well, dayne, I usually don&#39;t do Welcome Wagon posts (though that doesn&#39;t mean that I don&#39;t want the new members to feel welcome here), but your post caught my eye. Why? I&#39;m 5&#39;6" in height and I have a little over 9" dangling downstairs. I&#39;ll tell you now, there are some here who will be shocked that you sometimes wish you were smaller, but I know exactly what you mean. It is possible to enjoy your size once you get past things like size queens or people treating you like a freak. I&#39;ve been there and have come to think of my endowment as an asset. That&#39;s not to say that your challenges associated with a big cock are going to suddenly disappear; you know that. But you can become comfortable with accepting those things as part of life with something exceptional. Don&#39;t think of yourself as the guy with the big schlong. If you get into that mindset, you won&#39;t be able to move past it. Think of yourself as a worthwhile human being. That&#39;s what&#39;s important; you must have a positive sel-identity. Sure, people will still notice your cock size. When you have something extraordinary, something exceptional (notice that i did not say &#39;abnormal; neither should you), it will attract some people&#39;s attention. You have to expect that most folks are just that way. So accept that their curiosity will be there, but they can move past it and see you as a person if you demonstrate you have other qualities as well. This is an additional challenge, but one that can increase your self-esteem as well as impress others with something besides the tool. Dayne, it&#39;s important to be comfortable in your own skin. I&#39;m glad you found this site. There are guys here who understand your situation and are willing to help you achieve your goal. That&#39;s why LPSG is around, and it&#39;s good that we remember that. Welcome, dude&#33;

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well DMW has done a very eloquent and correct assessment of the situation here. And did a better job then I would have. I would like to add that your is the exact same reason why I came here a year ago. Don&#39;t get frustrated with things here as I did and try to find the points that have brought you here. Now eventually I am sure you will become more comfortable and have more pleasure in many aspects regarding this topic. Remember not many here I have found have actually spoken up and said they wish it was smaller or it is such a nuisance and causes too many problems. You have and many will never get that. I say it all the time and always have to explain and explain and explain. But thats okay there is always something to learn and to share and I look forward to your contributions&#33; :D :D

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
child of the sun i dont get his dilemna either. i am probably thicker than most people on the planet and i rarely have trouble with it. so when i hear someone with 9 inches acting like they want to be smaller i wonder what else is going on inside their head...9 inches is big but not THAT big

hope i help express some opnions here

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Dayne, welcome&#33; Many men and women can give you the feeling the size of your penis is not normal. There are moments you will have the same feelings. You have to make the best of it. This is the way you were built by “nature”. On this site you will find people who think that big-bigger-biggest is the best. But there are also men and women who are realistic. They know there are limits. Some you can overcome but some you don’t. Just search for the right people on this site, many can give you support too.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
dayne, if you were to be able to gather all of the members of the LPSG fraternity naked in one lockerroom some of us would still stand apart from the others although every one in the room would be &#39;gifted.&#39;

But not everyone would be singling out the same guy. Personal likes or dislikes will make a big difference in what we think of as &#39;handsome&#39; or &#39;hunky&#39; or &#39;hung.&#39;

Regardless of genital size, height or weight it&#39;s the guy who carries himself with confidence and who has an air of genuineness about him who will be most remembered. Just be yourself.

Aren&#39;t you glad you use LPSG? Don&#39;t you wish everybody did? :p