A size joke today...

H8Monga: While on break, one of my co-workers told the boss I had big feet, and he knew the size because he had to order my shoes for the job. He told her and I seconded I wear 13's. Then the boss said, "You know what that means." I just drank the rest of my drink and with a grin said, "I'm not saying anything," as there were laughs amongst us. the boss finally said, "You got big hands." More laughs.

Why did I post this? Well contrary to beliefs here, people think I'm totally down on myself everywhere I go and if a size related matter or joke comes along, I melt in bitterness and tears, when in actuality, nothing of the sort happens, no insecurity came to light and it was fun. They are just feelings I have deep down but I don't go around exhibiting anything of the sort, except here where I want to tell you something.

Now if I were asked what my size really was... do I lie? Chances are I wouldn't and I wouldn't be glum about it either. I do have to thank you for absorbing my rants; if I feel I have to say something, I will.

Reporting from the other side, Hapi Papi. Back to you.

Late_Bloomer: Something like penis size isn't something to be ashamed of, so I suppose it's good that you're not. This issue DOES work both ways you know, as much as you might not belive it. :)

View_From_Below: It absolutely does not work both ways. I can't imagine what you are thinking of.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Nice post, Hapi.

If one of your co-workers does ask you what size you are, all you have to do is respond "Only my feet know for sure."

:D

Pecker

Late_Bloomer: [quote author=View_From_Below link=board=meetgreet;num=1049177172;start=0#2 date=04/01/03 at 04:53:31]It absolutely does not work both ways.  I can't imagine what you are thinking of.[/quote]
One can be ashamed of having an unhideably large penis just as one could be ashamed of having an overly small cock.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hapi, your experience reminds me of something that happened to me when I was in college.

I was working part-time as assistant manager at a large food store. It was Saturday night after closing - the store was full of employees stocking the shelves and others (men and women) preparing the store for Monday's opening.

I was assigned by the manager to tape some sale/price signs on the front windows. The windows were very large and the big paper signs were awkward to hold and tape at the same time. To make matters worse I had only a 4" ledge on which to stand to do the work.

After several failing attempts to do this I returned the materials to the manager and informed him he'd have to get somebody else to hang the signs - my feet were too big for me to stand on the ledge safely.

He looked at me from the other side of the glass partition that separated his office from the store and picked up the microphone, saying over the loud speaker system, "I need another guy up front to hang signs - the assistant manager's peter is too big to do it."

:-[

Pecker

H8Monga: :D Aww Pecker that's just awful of him! Funny, but awful. Sorry. :-[ with ya

View_From_Below: [quote author=Late_Bloomer link=board=meetgreet;num=1049177172;start=0#1 date=04/01/03 at 02:27:58]Something like penis size isn't something to be ashamed of, so I suppose it's good that you're not. This issue DOES work both ways you know, as much as you might not belive it. :)[/quote]

Ah, now I understand what you meant. But it works both ways only for a very brief period. In early adolescence no one wants to stand out from the crowd in any way, so the wellhung and the smallhung could possibly both be ashamed of their differentness. But as virtually all the posts on this board attest, that feeling quickly passes for the wellhung guys by their late teens, and they are then not ashamed at all but immensely proud. That, I would say, does not happen for the smallhung guys... they to a FAR higher degree remain ashamed of their size as adults. They (we) are certainly not proud of being below average...

Comments?

H8Monga: You know, I didn't think of that. Most complaints I hear are from the guys who grew early or were just hung when their friends were not. Then they discover that it's not a bad thing especially when it attracts people or gives them an ego-building rep that they like. For the not-so-lucky, the stigma lasts. Can anyone recall many jokes about being large or too large floating around? However there are for smaller guys and this, even if you love yourself dearly, has an effect of some sort. It's not considered a good thing. That joke and the mention of big feet was one of honor and respect based on a myth.