A Small Announcement

Highroad

Just Browsing
Media
No "Veronica," you arent a 68 year old guy with hair on your chest blah blah blah, you are in your 20s or 30s, a man playing out penis size fantasies in your stories and in your posts.
Its been obvoius to me from the beginning. Now you finally got caught.
Come on people, put and two and two together, this is a classic LPSG man posing as woman case!!!
-stories are clearly male fantasies
-the picture is clearly fake
-the voice reportedly sounds fake (doesnt surprise me)
He has had a good run at pretending on here, now he is getting caught and doesnt want it all to end, so he is backtracking and trying to slip out of it like crazy, its actually sad to watch.
If you are a real woman named veronica, prove it, put a photo of yourself up that has a peice of paper showing that says "I am not a fake",,,that will never happen, although it would be a simple solution.
Now she will say the expected "I dont need to prove nothing to you" game.
Wake up folks, another fake.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No "Veronica," you arent a 68 year old guy with hair on your chest blah blah blah, you are in your 20s or 30s, a man playing out penis size fantasies in your stories and in your posts.
Its been obvoius to me from the beginning. Now you finally got caught.
Come on people, put and two and two together, this is a classic LPSG man posing as woman case!!!
-stories are clearly male fantasies
-the picture is clearly fake
-the voice reportedly sounds fake (doesnt surprise me)
He has had a good run at pretending on here, now he is getting caught and doesnt want it all to end, so he is backtracking and trying to slip out of it like crazy, its actually sad to watch.
If you are a real woman named veronica, prove it, put a photo of yourself up that has a peice of paper showing that says "I am not a fake",,,that will never happen, although it would be a simple solution.
Now she will say the expected "I dont need to prove nothing to you" game.
Wake up folks, another fake.

Wait, how would that prove my name is Veronica?

Highroad

Just Browsing
Media
Nice try, but the truth is you are not a woman!!
Why not just post a pic of yourself here right now that proves you are who you say you are?? Put today's date on a piece of paper and hold it next to your face in the pic. It will NEVER happen.
The pic you have there of yourself is not you.
You are a man.
Better yet, meet me on yahoo messenger to cam, you won't ever do that either.
Let me guess, "dont have a cam," or, "dont have a camera," or "dont have to prove nothing to you."
You arent a woman. I guarantee it.
Give it up dude!
The clip you are sending to people now proves nothing, I'm not interested in your fictional Turax clip or pic, let's just get to the heart of the matter, which is that you are A MAN! and not some woman named Veronica.

LOL @ the "big guys are always shy," blah blah blah!

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if any of you had bothered to do your homework on veronica you would know shes a woman. shes been doing published internet works for several years on literotica. far before she found this site i believe. http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/memberpage.php?uid=393830

also, since when is it just men that fantasized about huge penis? if anything it would be more women than men. most men want a big one, yes thats true. but most men usually wasnt around 10 inches. as some of the dedicated size queens out there. they was 12" and up. lets not generalize here people.

the way it seems to me as that anytime someone sticks up for someone else, they get flak for it. especially the women on the site. god forbid there be women on lpsg. its seems a good percentage of people out there believe lpsg is only for 1) homosexuals 2)showing off/bragging 3)men only. This isnt not the case. And until people realize this things like this will continue to happen.

As far as veronica is concerned i do not question her gender or her credability. she has no reason to lie or make anything up. and even if she were a man why do all of you care so damn much? why is it a big deal. she has made no false statements or claims. she simply puts her two cents in about things here, occassionally posts short literary works, and lurks. i see nothing wrong with that.

i suggest you either let it go or keep it to yourself.

ps: feel free to take your cheap shots at after my post. i am expecting them.

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry but if it's not me, someone will bring this up so....

I'm sure you have done your homework on Veronica for some reason unknown, but that does not mean it is the same Veronica. The best you could of done is possibly proved that there is a Veronica but you haven't proved that it's the one on this site.

BTW I take no sides of this argument, for I truthfully do not care enough to do so. I just pointed out an obvious mistake in your defense of the Veronica.

Good luck to you all.

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure he was talking to me but go on, this is turning out to be a quite interesting chain of events.

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. no i havent but ive known a few women in my day that could have been accused of using a voice changer. my friends current gf sounds like a deeper version of kathleen turner.

why is everyone so pessimistic on this site? lol.

I'm not trying to be (overly) argumentative here but have you heard the voice clip?

Just curious as to what you think of it.

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think anyone should care enough to argue about this "fact".
I mean we are all here to make friends, not enemies. Right?

sortofbigthen

Experimental Member
Media
lol. no i havent but ive known a few women in my day that could have been accused of using a voice changer. my friends current gf sounds like a deeper version of kathleen turner.

why is everyone so pessimistic on this site? lol.

I don't think it's pessimism as such, just that people don't appreciate fakery.

Granted, most internet communication is fakery of some sort - people develop an online persona to varying degrees - but phot manipulation and gender fakery are always going to be unwelcome on a site like this.

As for the clip - there's a very synthesized sound to it beyond the realms of just being a high pitched female voice.

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well at least were not furries, right? lol. were NOT furries here right? :confused:

I don't think it's pessimism as such, just that people don't appreciate fakery.

Granted, most internet communication is fakery of some sort - people develop an online persona to varying degrees - but phot manipulation and gender fakery are always going to be unwelcome on a site like this.

As for the clip - there's a very synthesized sound to it beyond the realms of just being a high pitched female voice.