A Small Announcement

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I'll say this
if Veronica Devine is a dude, he's gay
and if he's gay why not write gay stories?
all of her stories are straight
isn't that a tad odd for a gay dude?
(hell maybe it isn't I don't know any gay fellas well enough to ask them what kind of erotic stories they write!)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
okay, the video looks real enough for me, i'll give you that. It looks to be about 8 , maybe 9 inches, decent girth. It sure ain't what he has in that gallery. The gallery photo is laughable.
I believe Snoozan as she is a professional photographer. More importantly she has proven herself to be intelligent, reliable, and trustworthy on numerous occassions.

lol...so, its photshoped?[/quote] Of course it is babe!

So...I'm a long time member here...not the worlds most active of course, but pretty well vetted and no stranger to fakers.
Turex sent me a video...made to my specifications (I got to tell him what to do) and as a reward I posted this thread for him. I'm puzzled. Why is it you got to view a custom made video yet you refuse to view his cam? :confused: More importantly how is it that you saw his gallery pic and still wanted to see a video? I would have called him out as a fake and put him on ignore.:tongue: I don't know why the big ones are shy sometimes, but he just wanted it to be for my eyes since he made it for me. Fair enough, I can respect that you respect his privacy. I know that's gonna sound like BS to many of you, and that's okay, I just thought I'd make it clear I was going on a little more than his gallery when I swore my lust up there.
Okay, you have made your point. However, you should tell your video buddy to take down the very fake pic in his gallery.

Maybe I didn't post that right before...I'm not basing this on that picture you're all looking at.
Would have been nice if you had said that in the initial post; but given that he refuses to take down that badly photoshopped pic I'm guessing you still would have been harassed

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No idea if his is real or not because I'm not a gold member and can't view full size pictures. But it might be because I've seen a guy who is even bigger flaccid. A LOT bigger flaccid. Longer and thicker flaccid. He shows up at Hippie Hollow sometimes. Seen him there sometimes for probably close to ten years, maybe more. So yeah, maybe this guy is real too. I just know gigantic flaccid is possible. Rare yes, but still possible.

I was at HH (Hippie Hollow County Park), again earlier today and saw this guy again. HH is a nude park and the only public one in Texas. He is definitely thicker than I am soft and looks at least a several inches longer soft. I've seen him off and on again for years. Hangs out over huge balls and curves down to his knees soft. Incredible. I would be skeptical if I hadn't seen him for years.

jamescocksman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well congradulations. Through bickering and debating you have very well scared off one of the true great writing talents on this site and most sites of the like. I say to you highroad if you truely LOVED Veronica's stories and image then you sure fought like hell to destroy it. I reserve my opinion to my own but do you truely believe ANYONE on this site uses their real name or identity or for that matter any picture that remotely resembles themselves. Should we hold each to the standard that they must show birth certificates and proof through HD movies with 5 witnesses that they are indeed the man or woman they claim to be? The whole POINT of fictious stories are to let you travel to a place that doesn't exist in your life right now and here and enjoy fantasies. The average male penis in america is 5.5 inches and that's certainly shorter than most men claim to be here. I could right on with the fuming rage I feel towards you Highroad and others that have posted destructive things but I was hoping that this would be more of a plea to Veronica Devine/Twoup/Sizequeensupreme. I LOVED your stories. They are the best of their genre and there isn't a day I log on that I don't search all your old sites and this one for new posts. I feel that I need to apologize for the comments in this post. and if you don't feel like coming back for more scrutinizing my yahoo chat name is jamesbond8in and I'd love to chat.

jamescocksman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well congradulations. Through bickering and debating you have very well scared off one of the true great writing talents on this site and most sites of the like. I say to you highroad if you truely LOVED Veronica's stories and image then you sure fought like hell to destroy it. I reserve my opinion to my own but do you truely believe ANYONE on this site uses their real name or identity or for that matter any picture that remotely resembles themselves. Should we hold each to the standard that they must show birth certificates and proof through HD movies with 5 witnesses that they are indeed the man or woman they claim to be? The whole POINT of fictious stories are to let you travel to a place that doesn't exist in your life right now and here and enjoy fantasies. The average male penis in america is 5.5 inches and that's certainly shorter than most men claim to be here. I could right on with the fuming rage I feel towards you Highroad and others that have posted destructive things but I was hoping that this would be more of a plea to Veronica Devine/Twoup/Sizequeensupreme. I LOVED your stories. They are the best of their genre and there isn't a day I log on that I don't search all your old sites and this one for new posts. I feel that I need to apologize for the comments in this post. and if you don't feel like coming back for more scrutinizing my yahoo chat name is jamesbond8in and I'd love to chat.
and yes I realize I misspelled congratulations I clicked before I saw it my apologies

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Calm down, James. The last post in this thread, until you bumped it, was the 29th of October, 2007. "Veronica" continued to post for nearly another three months until January 25, 2008. So clearly, it wasn't just this thread that did it.

And for the record, I'd never heard a word about it until just now.