A solo sex show and how to market it...

sean9incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am seeking advice on something. I have gone to several (3 ) parties (per requests from the hosts) where I went into a group of people that were clothed and I was basically naked, jacked off and shot a couple loads. Some people touched a little, several even sucked a little. I didn't really dance (I'm not much of a dancer) I just walked through out the party letting people watch and touch.

Anyway, it isn't something I charge for... I just did it because I enjoy it and I'm an exhibitionist. I basically have two questions. #1) would it be legal to charge for something like that? and #2) How would someone even market something like that.

The few times I have "advertised" it I did it on Craigslist, but it seems to me there would be better means that that.

What do you guys / ladies think?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best thing for you to do is advertise as an "entertainer" for parties. Tell what you're willing to do and the price. Make sure that you say that your presence won't be regretted and that you're mostly straight. The straighter you tell them, the better your sales will be.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen your postings on CL and about one other place I think. Can't remember the other, but I think the way you're going about it is fine. You've managed to advertise on sites that a lot of people visit. I actually contacted you and asked for your services, but rather unfortunately the party fell through. I'm still very interested in having you perform for me and some people. Even if you don't charge, we'll make sure you get a great tip.

TheYoungBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A couple of suggestions from someone that has been there:

-Going with an already existing service is great, such as looking in the phone book for male entertainers or possibly getting -buddy buddy- with one in your area for all those types of connections, since yes- you will have to know local connections to really get the business....

....I did that type of thing with a couple of friends, through a service I quite literally looked in the yellow pages and found in Orange County California (where most of my friends live) and basically went from there. I asked questions about being employed for something like that, and generally they were quite helpful, although not the employer I used in the beginning...

Also, when you do look into it... Be sure to realize that money comes with professional experience. 'off the bat' they are going to pay you horribly badly, but in time the income will improve (And yes, you can make a living off if it)... From drunken bachelor/bachelorette partys, to gags, to 'a special anniversary gift' all sorts of people are looking for someone like you, so don't worry about it...

BY THE WAY, ANY employer is going to tell you DO NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING SEXUAL, be it oral, anal, or vaginal AT ALL... That is illegal in most places, and something you need to watch for. Instead, charge and advertise as an 'entertainer' as previously stated by other posters, and go from there. =D

Good Luck!

:wink: -Young Boi

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am seeking advice on something. I have gone to several (3 ) parties (per requests from the hosts) where I went into a group of people that were clothed and I was basically naked, jacked off and shot a couple loads. Some people touched a little, several even sucked a little. I didn't really dance (I'm not much of a dancer) I just walked through out the party letting people watch and touch.

Anyway, it isn't something I charge for... I just did it because I enjoy it and I'm an exhibitionist. I basically have two questions. #1) would it be legal to charge for something like that? and #2) How would someone even market something like that.

The few times I have "advertised" it I did it on Craigslist, but it seems to me there would be better means that that.

What do you guys / ladies think?
whose ass is that in ya gallery...???? I would love to sniff it