a spunk question for ladies only! ...well...and gay guys too i guess.

votage

• lots. lots and lots. the more the better.

Votes: 45 38.5%
  • some. not too much, not too little.

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • just a bit is nice. easier to swallow.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! swallowing spunk is icky!!

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • i'm a straight guy but i just can't resist voting in a ladies' poll, because i'm a big butinski.

Votes: 36 30.8%

• Total voters

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to see plenty of squirts. I'm a big Peter North fan. This may be a bit of a generalisation but I find guys with really big dicks tend to dribble. The big squirters seem to be the average sized guys.

That is so true, it also seems like the harder it is the bigger the initial squirt. I can always tell when they are about to shoot their load (besides the quivering and moaning) because the cock gets harder and harder and harder and then, well you know what happens.:tongue:

D

deleted509196

I voted some. Well a fair bit, just the right amount. Which is what my man gives.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would love to be coated. Funny how here at the same LPSG where the ladies do not like come on their faces, I am in the majority for liking a lot of it. It seems like a logical disconnect.

As to the swallowing, it's got to be someone you like the taste of. In an LTR taste makes all the difference.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I like big wads myself, to me it's a sign of both the sexual health of the guy I'm fucking and the amount of pleasure he is receiving from getting fucked by me. Now logically I know that some guys produce massive loads and some guys don't and that in fact it might have nothing to do with their sexual health or level of arousal and that a variety of factors can have an effect on spunk quantities, but I still find it a big turn on when a guy blows a bucket load.

That's not to say that I need my sexual partners to be big cummers or I'm not interested, far from it, and in real terms I make no specifications about things like that because I've had wild and crazily hot sex with all kinds of guys with a wide variety of personal and bodily traits and whether a guy cums big doesn't influence how much I've been likely to enjoy the sex I've had with them.

I suppose there's a fantasy element; the cute, big dicked bottom with an arse that wont quit and a total cock fixation (on my cock of course LOL) who blows like a fire house when I fucking him is something I fantasise about, but as with all fantasies one has to temper that template with a does of reality and the knowledge that whatever your fantasies are reality is often much much hotter. ;)

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to vote #5 because:

1) it is true
2) it is fun.

I am envious of all those guys out there who get head. My wife won't swallow of course but what matters is that she won't suck or give hand jobs either. It would add some variety to our sex life and help me overcome the feeling that I am just not attractive "down there" at all. Just a small and unimportant personal rant. In a weird way I am glad that some folks out there actually do get what I have fantasized about. Enjoy.