A "squeeze" question

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Saundus Scythecocke, Aug 17, 2009.

1. D_Saundus Scythecocke

When I'm doing my PE regimen (which I need to type up and upload, but I am keeping a journal in Excel), I've been doing squeezes where I clamp my hand on the base of my cock and kegel in blood until my cock is full and the head is very tight. I generally do 4 sets of 60 seconds. I've just read Big Al's advice about doing multiple sets of 5-10 seconds and I was wondering if what I'm doing could end up being dangerous. Thanks in advance for any and all advice!

2. cmuboy25

cmuboy25 New Member

I was doing one thirty second squeeze the way you describe between my wet jelqs and kegel sets. This morning I upped it to a 60 second squeeze for the first time. I've been at PE for about three weeks now and haven't noticed any ill-effects from my squeezes (or anything else) beyond a small almost unnoticeable amount of bruising on the glans.

3. D_Saundus Scythecocke

That's what I've been noticing as well. I hope to get Big Al's take on it, seeing as he IS the master and the one who got me wanting to do PE and take it seriously.

4. Big Al

Gold Member

While you can experiment with different time under tension scenarios with the squeeze, I've found that doing brief, intense squeezes (10 seconds or so) gives better results than the more drawn out versions.

5. D_Saundus Scythecocke

Awesome, thanks for the advice Big Al and I'll be sure to incorporate that into my regimen. How many of the 10-second squeezes do you recommend?

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Start with a rep scheme that's challenging but comfortable and slowly work up from there. I usually advise that most men start with 5 reps or so.

Draft saved Draft deleted